All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

MataFanatic

My brother in law had a club wembley ticket for the Everton Semi final in the United Section. He had 5 Everton fans around him cheering for every Everton pass and header :lol:
Arrived at the entrance to 'Club Wembley' on Sunday and had to hand over my United scarf as there is apparently no club colours allowed in 'Club Wembley.' So I go to take my seat and as I'm sitting down, 4 Saints fan sit beside and cheered every goal, shot, corner Southampton got in the match. There was no signing, no standing and no colours whatsoever.

What a load of shite!!!! Club Wembley is an absolute joke lads!!!!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Arrived at the entrance to 'Club Wembley' on Sunday and had to hand over my United scarf as there is apparently no club colours allowed in 'Club Wembley.' So I go to take my seat and as I'm sitting down, 4 Saints fan sit beside and cheered every goal, shot, corner Southampton got in the match. There was no signing, no standing and no colours whatsoever.

Did you have a nice meal though? :lol:

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..

AKA Corporate Heaven. :lol:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Kind of annoyed that the Chelsea game has been moved to a Sunday. I was going to take the kids to 'Disney on Ice' on that day. Gutted and I dont know what to do now!

Quizierda

Kind of annoyed that the Chelsea game has been moved to a Sunday. I was going to take the kids to 'Disney on Ice' on that day. Gutted and I dont know what to do now!
I would happily take the ticket to be honest. :angel::D

ZupZup

Got a Chelsea away in the FA Cup... anybody with a Middlesbrough away interested in a trade?

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Still early, but will have two together available for the WBA and Everton home games. In NW3434.

Seeing as both games are 3 days apart, will sell them as a package for slightly less than FV. £150 in total. PM if interested.

EDIT: gone with the wind

Last edited:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Messed up and need 2x Bournemouth myself if anyone has anything.

PM me, cheers.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
After one for Chelsea away, FA Cup!
Join the queue ;)

Best bet is to head to the pub the Utd fans go to pre-match and bring a blank cheque.

Wayne's World

I need two for the match on Saturday...I'm travailing over on Saturday morning and had tickets but I have been let down. If anyone has any it will be much appreciated

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On another note, how many people are going to be renewing season tickets NOW/Soon on the off chance of winning a free season ticket?

Final deadline something like first week in May! Is this the earliest renewal date in history?!

NextSeason

On another note, how many people are going to be renewing season tickets NOW/Soon on the off chance of winning a free season ticket?

Final deadline something like first week in May! Is this the earliest renewal date in history?!
Will probably leave it right down to the wire, like always. Only thing that would make me renew early is a guaranteed discount, as I told them in the questionnaire.

First week of May is definitely early. Last year they pushed back the deadline til after the FA Cup Final which to me was confirmation that they were going to sack LvG. Won a load of money by betting on it cause of it. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Will probably leave it right down to the wire, like always. Only thing that would make me renew early is a guaranteed discount, as I told them in the questionnaire.

First week of May is definitely early. Last year they pushed back the deadline til after the FA Cup Final which to me was confirmation that they were going to sack LvG. Won a load of money by betting on it cause of it. :lol:
I like to get on season accounted for successfully before lashing out on the next.
Make sure I could cover every game on the tickets etc, and weigh up whether it worked well this year etc

There were so many questions on that survey about a ticket exchange. I Can't believe having gone on about it so long that they haven't bothered!

NextSeason

I like to get on season accounted for successfully before lashing out on the next.
Make sure I could cover every game on the tickets etc, and weigh up whether it worked well this year etc

There were so many questions on that survey about a ticket exchange. I Can't believe having gone on about it so long that they haven't bothered!
Yeah, I get that. Shifting tickets seems easier than ever at the moment and long may that continue as that will usually come hand in hand with things looking good on the pitch.

The ticket exchange thing is a joke. Feels like United have us by the balls and are just waiting to catch us out for innocently passing on spares.

hp88

Waiting till deadline like I do every year. I'm pretty sure they bring it forward every, it was in July a few years ago.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah, I get that. Shifting tickets seems easier than ever at the moment and long may that continue as that will usually come hand in hand with things looking good on the pitch.

The ticket exchange thing is a joke. Feels like United have us by the balls and are just waiting to catch us out for innocently passing on spares.
At least they're not trying to get us to shell out £1000s early this year with the offer of a free scarf :lol:

Jaae

Not ITK
Is Kings Road still okay to park on for match days? Not driven to a game since since Everton 4-4 and I parked there then.

Been seeing some things about resident parking permits in the area on match days.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
In a strange twist of events I know have a spare for today.

Can meet at the ground, 40 quid I beleive.

Quizierda

I'll let you know mate. Still a long time to go yet.

Tempted to go down the Disney on Ice route. United will always be there but my kids will grow up and wont be four and two forever :(
That's true mate - they grow up so fast. I don't have kids myself yet, however, I remember my 'little' niche being 2-3 just as yesterday but in a few weeks time she will turn 9 already.

So it would be nice if you keep me in mind just in case. :)

GlasgowRedz

I have a single ticket available for the Everton game on the 4th of April in the NW Quadrant.