All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

robinrooney

I'm still waiting as well.
Rang the TO earlier and the lady I spoke to said most of the calls today were from people asking where their Chelsea tickets were. She also said they were posted on 2nd March which doesn't add up to me.

She said that if they don't arrive by Saturday, they will have to be collected from the ground on Monday

hp88

Rang the TO earlier and the lady I spoke to said most of the calls today were from people asking where their Chelsea tickets were. She also said they were posted on 2nd March which doesn't add up to me.

She said that if they don't arrive by Saturday, they will have to be collected from the ground on Monday
They're either bullshitting or someone at sorting office now has a load of away tickets....

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..

They're either bullshitting or someone at sorting office now has a load of away tickets....
They send them in batches I was told. Shambles either way.

hp88

I have had 1 / 3 tickets arrive for Chelsea, not sure why the ticket office have posted out tickets to the individual holder. Major feck Up :mad:

robinrooney

I have had 1 / 3 tickets arrive for Chelsea, not sure why the ticket office have posted out tickets to the individual holder. Major feck Up :mad:
They always post to the individual ticket holder.

I apply and pay for 4 of us and if successful, they are posted to all 4 individually

NextSeason

I apply and pay for 4 of us and if successful, they are posted to all 4 individually
They've done both for us this season; posted some games to each holder and some games the lead applicant receives them all. Probably just make it up as they go along! :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Damm, completely forgot it was Monday!

hp88

Really? First time this has happened to me in 7 or 8 years, at least one ticket will go unused...

hp88

They've done both for us this season; posted some games to each holder and some games the lead applicant receives them all. Probably just make it up as they go along! :lol:
Did you get sorted in the end ? I have a spare but it involves breaking into my brother house to retrieve it :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Anyone who has s spare for Chelsea on Monday, I'll happily buy the ticket from you!!

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
If anyone has a Chelsea ticket feel free to PM me. I am in London and would love to go... United end obviously.

Anyone tempted to book flights to Stockholm then?
Know a load of lads that booked Norwegian flex tickets ages ago for like 150 quid, meaning they can just sack them off if United don't make it. Miles more expensive now though for those tickets. They should come anyway and enjoy the most beautiful of cities.

Me personally... well I live here so no flight required ;)

manutd619

So my company sponsors the Europa League, forked out £700 to win an auction for Hospitality Tickets & hotel for the final in May. Please God I hope we get there now.......

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So my company sponsors the Europa League, forked out £700 to win an auction for Hospitality Tickets & hotel for the final in May. Please God I hope we get there now.......
You paid £700! Wow!
Hope you don't end up with Anderlecht v Beskitas :lol:

NextSeason

To be fair, hospitality tickets are being sold for €700 each on the official website at the moment so with the hotel included, you are paying a pretty fair price.. but yeah, hopefully it's for United! :lol:

manutd619

You paid £700! Wow!
Hope you don't end up with Anderlecht v Beskitas :lol:
Yeah :lol: to be fair its for the old man's birthday really, so i guess we will enjoy it regardless

To be fair, hospitality tickets are being sold for €700 each on the official website at the moment so with the hotel included, you are paying a pretty fair price.. but yeah, hopefully it's for United! :lol:
Yeah hope so!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tasty deal from Thomas Cook for the Anderlecht away, £300.
Except that's a daytrip so no hotel. And that doesn't include the ticket price!
£300!

And that's if you're even allowed to qualify to get on the trip!

robinrooney

Bloody liberty. You could drive there from Manchester in 7 hours. Ferry/tunnel will be no more than £80. Fuel will be about £150 (3 full tanks). Shared between 3/4 and it's peanuts. Plus you can stop when/where you want for as long as you want.

We once did a minibus (transit) from West London to United. The driver was a miserable cnut. Didn't want to stop anywhere. feckin had to put it on him on the way back. Never again. Rather go by car, 4 of us, do what we want. It's taken us 8 hours to get back cos we stop where we want and do our own thing.

On a side note, I was pissed on Thursday and booked flights for the Europa final. £80 return. Was thinking that is super cheap. Went on Google Maps and looked up distance from airport to stadium. It said 6hrs 43min drive. Thought that sounded odd. Then realised that I had booked flights to Copenhagen instead of Stockholm lol.

Luckily BA has a 24hr free cancellation policy

hp88

City Away on a Thursday night (Thursday, 27 April). Any spares / swaps....

daveoliver91

Looking for a couple of spares for the following games:

- Sunderland (9th April) away
- Man. City (27th April) away
- Swansea (30st April) home
- Arsenal (6th May) away
- Tottenham (13th May) away

Anyone?
Thanks!

ZupZup

I booked some last week. Flying out from Stansted early on the morning of the match which is crap because I am Manchester based... flying home to Manchester two days later on the Friday. Only £65 though so not the end of the world if we don't make it...

NextSeason

Looking for a couple of spares for the following games:

- Sunderland (9th April) away
- Man. City (27th April) away
- Swansea (30st April) home
- Arsenal (6th May) away
- Tottenham (13th May) away

Anyone?
Thanks!
Swansea at home will probably be a struggle which should put the others into perspective. But hey, you don't ask you don't get and all that.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Coming from Canada,

Looking for 2 together for City away + 2 together for Swansea at home.

I don't have anything to offer you but money. I will pay more than the face value if that's allowed here (mods if its not, please msg me)

ZupZup

In the unlikely event of anyone having 1 x City away that they would swap for a Burnley away on Sunday 23rd... please let me know.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
is it me, or are the levels of optimism for requested tickets reaching epic levels?! :lol: