All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

saivet

Looking for 3 tickets for the community shield. If anyone can help me out, would be appreciated.

Would also take any singles or pairs going.

Butty19

Have 2 season tickets available for Southampton, Stretford End, tier 2, central. Will have to post them unless you live locally to me. If your interested PM me, cheers.

Quizierda

I know my chances are very, very low but:

Anyone here who could help me out with two (pair preffered but singles would also be highly appreciated) tickets vs. Citeh?

Please pm me. Thank you guys! :)

Legend16

if anyone knows of one going for the city game I would really appreciate it. have a mate coming for his first trip over and we only have one between us. thanks

saivet

Preferably a pair, but will also take a single for the Shield match. If anyone can help, much appreciated.

D1VSP

Have 2 season tickets available for Southampton, Stretford End, tier 2, central. Will have to post them unless you live locally to me. If your interested PM me, cheers.
Have sent you a DM

Jam

Have a £45 ticket going for the Community Shield, Block 143 (near tunnel and the royal box I believe?) We're traveling from Middlesbrough but will be there on the day if anyone is going down and wants to purchase?

NC11

Have a £45 ticket going for the Community Shield, Block 143 (near tunnel and the royal box I believe?) We're traveling from Middlesbrough but will be there on the day if anyone is going down and wants to purchase?

Pm sent

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've got one spare tomorrow.

It's in the singing section so please don't be boring. Priority goes to anyone I've had tickets off in the past but all feel free to PM.

May not be able to respond until later tonight.

Alonzo

Looking for 3 tickets to Southampton, can anyone help?

Crackers

greasy ginfers
How hard would it be to get tickets for the Arsenal game in November? 3 tickets.
Thinking of bringing my brother over for his 21st.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
I've only just seen this thread.

Do I simply just purchase tickets from you guys and head on up there?

Always wanted to go to the Swansea game being from walea and all.

Unlikely lad

Haven't had a season ticket since SAF's last season, is it harder now selling one off games when I can't make it? Or do they still never check names at the turnstiles?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
You are explicitly allowed to give your season ticket to friends or family for them to attend a game in your stead.

There also appears to be a tacit understanding that passing your season ticket on at face value is acceptable, especially given the recent communications on away tickets where it was made explicit that this is not acceptable for away matches (in implied contrast to home matches). This is technically a breach of the T&Cs.

Reactions: Rood

Tiber

Going to renew my membership and try get to a few games this year - really excited.

Hopefully tickets wont be overly tricky to find this year.

I have never been to an away game, living in the NE atm - would it be hard to get my hands on tickets to the Boro and Sunderland games? Middlesbrough would be particularly good as I live down the road

robinrooney

Going to renew my membership and try get to a few games this year - really excited.

Hopefully tickets wont be overly tricky to find this year.

I have never been to an away game, living in the NE atm - would it be hard to get my hands on tickets to the Boro and Sunderland games? Middlesbrough would be particularly good as I live down the road
You won't be able to apply for away games on a membership. Only season ticket holders can apply

Tiber

You won't be able to apply for away games on a membership. Only season ticket holders can apply
Yea I assumed any chance to get them would be through unofficial means.

As for home games, I applied for tickets to the big ones but all the early home games seem sold out atm. Would be interested in any available tickets that pop up :)

Last edited:

Witchking

Guys, applied for Liverpool tickets (Jan 2017)via the ballot. Wanted to know how they are sorted out and when do we come to know if we have been successful?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Interested in any possible games. Anyone looking to shift any games this season just drop me a message. Missed out on a season ticket by a day so trying to get to as many as possible now.

Reynoldo

First time signing up for membership this year, I usually get them through mates, what are the chances of more Leicester tickets being released at this stage? I need two.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
First time signing up for membership this year, I usually get them through mates, what are the chances of more Leicester tickets being released at this stage? I need two.
They usually seem to release more tickets 3-4 weeks before the game. If you register your interest for the game(s) on the website you can get an email sent to you when more tickets are made available.

Reynoldo

They usually seem to release more tickets 3-4 weeks before the game. If you register your interest for the game(s) on the website you can get an email sent to you when more tickets are made available.
Great, cheers for the info dude. I have already registered interest so I'll just wait and see then

manutd619

Is it the Mourinho factor or what? Every game on the website is sold out tickets wise........

Was it open to the public? Or do they still only sell to Members initially?

Wondering whats the point of my membership bar this scarf.

Parma Dewol

For people wanting to make transport arrangements, BT and Sky have confirmed their pick of games for the next few months. Our home fixtures up until December are as follows:

Southampton, Fri 19 Aug, 20:00
Man City, Sat 10 Sep, 12:30
Leicester, Sat 24 Sep, 12:30
Stoke, Sun 2 Oct, 12:00
Burnley, Sat 29 Oct, 15:00
Arsenal, Sat 19 Nov, 12:30
West Ham, Sun 27 Nov, 16:30

The full fixture list, with confirmed kick off times for away games this side of December, is available at manutd.com.

Tiber

They told me to ring next week

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Is it the Mourinho factor or what? Every game on the website is sold out tickets wise........

Was it open to the public? Or do they still only sell to Members initially?

Wondering whats the point of my membership bar this scarf.
They sell all games bar the big 5 fixtures (Liverpool, City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham) at a date before the season (already been) so that's a manic free for all where they all eventually sold out. For the big 5 fixtures you have to apply in a ballot for which you can still apply for all 5 games and it's a lottery who get's picked with your chances obviously not being great.

For the rest of the games, there will more than likely be returns in the weeks leading up to each home game for which you'll need a membership to buy any. You'll even sometimes get returns for the big 5 home games in the week before the game so if you stay on the ball, it's definitely worth having a membership.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
For people wanting to make transport arrangements, BT and Sky have confirmed their pick of games for the next few months. Our home fixtures up until December are as follows:

Southampton, Fri 19 Aug, 20:00
Man City, Sat 10 Sep, 12:30
Leicester, Sat 24 Sep, 12:30
Stoke, Sun 2 Oct, 12:00
Burnley, Sat 29 Oct, 15:00
Arsenal, Sat 19 Nov, 12:30
West Ham, Sun 27 Nov, 16:30

The full fixture list, with confirmed kick off times for away games this side of December, is available at manutd.com.
What an absolute piss take!