All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Moving to London (from Ireland) in a month, so hoping to be able to make a few more games at OT. As far as I know, trying to get into the away end at any game in London will be nigh on impossible?

Was hoping to make the Luhansk game but looks like there's no trains back to London after the game. Or at least none that I'm likely to catch without leaving the game early.

So, next possible game for me is Burnley at home if anyone has just the one spare, please and thank you.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Looking for 2 tickets for the Leicester game if anybody cannot make for whatever reason.
I could happily pay at the stadium of transfer using paypal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was hoping to make the Luhansk game but looks like there's no trains back to London after the game. Or at least none that I'm likely to catch without leaving the game early.

Not an option to get a cheap hotel for the night?

Zebs

Not an option to get a cheap hotel for the night?
Between the train, the hotel and the match ticket I may as well be flying from Ireland at that rate. But I'll think about it. I'm off the following day.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Between the train, the hotel and the match ticket I may as well be flying from Ireland at that rate. But I'll think about it. I'm off the following day.
Treat yourself mate. Certainly makes it a less knackering period, especially after a late nighter.
Probably get a premier inn/travelodge for £30-35 ish if you're prepared to get out of the immediate 10-15mile vicinity, or if you like risk, one of those airbnb gigs!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
buses go back later, but do take longer - check megabus and nx

Zebs

buses go back later, but do take longer - check megabus and nx
Treat yourself mate. Certainly makes it a less knackering period, especially after a late nighter.
Probably get a premier inn/travelodge for £30-35 ish if you're prepared to get out of the immediate 10-15mile vicinity, or if you like risk, one of those airbnb gigs!
Went for it. I'll sleep on the 6 hour megabus journey home. Cheers lads.

Still looking for just the one Burnley ticket if anyone has one.

And either one or two for Arsenal would be great.

Kazi

Went for it. I'll sleep on the 6 hour megabus journey home. Cheers lads.

Still looking for just the one Burnley ticket if anyone has one.

And either one or two for Arsenal would be great.
No one should have to experience that six hour Megabus journey.

GlasgowRedz

I have a single ticket going for the Stoke game on the 2nd of October. It's a restricted view ticket (one of the corner flags is slightly obscured).

DM for details.
Ticket is still available as well as one for the West Ham game on Sunday 27th of November.

Zebs

Ticket is still available as well as one for the West Ham game on Sunday 27th of November.
May take the West Ham ticket from you, but won't know until next week. If it's gone before then, all good.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Will have a spare for Leicester and Stoke if anyone is interested PM me

Quizierda

Looking for a spare for the game against the Scousers.

If anyone could sort me out please dm me any help is highly appreciated. :)

Jerry Garcia

Still looking for one ticket for City game at OT. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll be in Manchester from Wednesday, Sep 7th until match day if that helps.

korenmanutd

So I've got a question. I ordered two tickets for the match vs Fener on the 20th of October, and I had all my details right and then after I confirmed the payment I noticed that it listed my right home address, but the country it stated was UK and not Israel. I've already sent them an email today but should I call them or do they take their time answering mails?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
So I've got a question. I ordered two tickets for the match vs Fener on the 20th of October, and I had all my details right and then after I confirmed the payment I noticed that it listed my right home address, but the country it stated was UK and not Israel. I've already sent them an email today but should I call them or do they take their time answering mails?
nowdays they usually reply pretty quickly so if you dont get a reply soon then call

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Could still do with 2 together for the Leicester game if anybody has any.
Been offered 2 for £75 each but the principle tells me to feck him off!

Legend16

getting desperate now at this stage for a single or pair for the city game. just got quoted 600 quid for a pair. jaysus. anyone that can help will forever be on me christmas card list.

rotherham_red

Moving to London (from Ireland) in a month, so hoping to be able to make a few more games at OT. As far as I know, trying to get into the away end at any game in London will be nigh on impossible?

So, next possible game for me is Burnley at home if anyone has just the one spare, please and thank you.
Ah mate, if I'd have seen this message before I cancelled my ticket I'd have offered you a lift to and from London-Mcr... I tried getting them back too, but it was irreversable.

MrDerek

Looking for tickets for the West ham game 27th november if any you folks could help me out or point me in a reasonably priced direction :P

DuncanEd

Its not impossible. Get down to Earls court and get on the beer. The courtfield is a good away pub to start with across from the station. From there you either need:
  • deep pockets (£200-£300 for a single).
  • Someone who is pissed might sell for face or +£50 on top.
  • Touts outside the ground close to kick off will look to shift if they have any left. £75-£150 depending if haggled.
If you want to try and sort beforehand:
  • need to be able to sort someone else some other away games (usually 2 less glamours ones for one single).
  • give them big home game pair and let them sell them on at profit (for example liverpool home pair east stand for one chelsea away).
  • Can always try social media but do your homework, know what the ticket looks like and ask around if they are known or not as sellers. Check their history, google their name, get their mobile and google that. Never use bank transfer EVER. Feel free to run names past me also in PM.
The main advice I have for anyone looking to get to any away is always get down to the ground on match day and get involved in the pub.

Chelsea last year (or maybe year before) there was some from belfast who were in the courtfield drinking with us all no tickets just chanced their arms and came for the atmosphere, the lady in the group was on match of the day front row lower tier that night with a united flag.

Midweek euro games back to london no chance, last trains are at 920pm or something so you have to stay overnight.

Zebs

Its not impossible. Get down to Earls court and get on the beer. The courtfield is a good away pub to start with across from the station. From there you either need:
  • deep pockets (£200-£300 for a single).
  • Someone who is pissed might sell for face or +£50 on top.
  • Touts outside the ground close to kick off will look to shift if they have any left. £75-£150 depending if haggled.
If you want to try and sort beforehand:
  • need to be able to sort someone else some other away games (usually 2 less glamours ones for one single).
  • give them big home game pair and let them sell them on at profit (for example liverpool home pair east stand for one chelsea away).
  • Can always try social media but do your homework, know what the ticket looks like and ask around if they are known or not as sellers. Check their history, google their name, get their mobile and google that. Never use bank transfer EVER. Feel free to run names past me also in PM.
The main advice I have for anyone looking to get to any away is always get down to the ground on match day and get involved in the pub.

Chelsea last year (or maybe year before) there was some from belfast who were in the courtfield drinking with us all no tickets just chanced their arms and came for the atmosphere, the lady in the group was on match of the day front row lower tier that night with a united flag.

Midweek euro games back to london no chance, last trains are at 920pm or something so you have to stay overnight.
Cheers man, will be sure to get down on an away matchday and chance my arm.

As for the Europa game, there's a train at 22.30 but decided I won't make that so I'm on a Megabus back to London at 11.45, arriving at 6am. Worth it though!

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Two tickets available for United vs. Burnley on the 29th of October. £40 face value/ticket.

Seats are in NW3434 and are on the last row of the stand (so you'll be up there but view is still decent) and just by the Stretford End so you'll get a good feel of the atmosphere (if the Stretty's in the mood!).

If anyone's interested PM me. First come first serve

Edit: sold.

Last edited:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Guys, a quick question: my brother and I are coming over for the West Ham game in November. We knew which weekend the game would be, of course, but I've just checked Utd's website and seen that the game is set for Sunday (27th November) at 4.30pm. Is this reliable, or could the date and hour of the game change in the meantime? I have to buy my plane ticket but don't want to mess up! Cheers

ZupZup

Guys, a quick question: my brother and I are coming over for the West Ham game in November. We knew which weekend the game would be, of course, but I've just checked Utd's website and seen that the game is set for Sunday (27th November) at 4.30pm. Is this reliable, or could the date and hour of the game change in the meantime? I have to buy my plane ticket but don't want to mess up! Cheers
Nah, that fixture is fixed now... it was moved to the Sunday because we have a Europa League match on the prior Thursday (24th). Book away.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Nah, that fixture is fixed now... it was moved to the Sunday because we have a Europa League match on the prior Thursday (24th). Book away.
Yeah confirmed as long as a security firm hasn't left a fake bomb in the stadium again causing the fixture to be abandoned and rearranged.. Did that really happen last year? :lol::nervous:

JB7

Heads up, ticket office are selling off the last of the returns this morning, managed to pick two up about 15 minutes ago.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
What's this about the club blocking season ticket cards without warning and making you go to the ticket office to confirm ID before reactivating? Number of people complaining about this on twitter and someone missed the 1st 10 minutes of the game. I managed to get in ok.

Makes lending out your card a bit difficult...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What's this about the club blocking season ticket cards without warning and making you go to the ticket office to confirm ID before reactivating? Number of people complaining about this on twitter and someone missed the 1st 10 minutes of the game. I managed to get in ok.

Makes lending out your card a bit difficult...
Bearing in mind they say you're allowed to pass your tickets to friends and family, who may not necessarily have any ID on them, I don't know how this is a sensible club policy?

Say I lend to a pal, and they're blocked.
They'll go to the ticket office and be like "I'm called John Smith, and I work with Sandikan, he passed me his tickets as allowed in the rules"

How could they disprove that/what would be the point?