All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

MataFanatic

Trying again lads. Need 1 for the League Cup final!!! Absolutely desperate at this stage

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Got an email from a Marketing Executive at Blackburn Rovers, they've got a hospitality package tickets for away supporters still available if anybody is struggling to get an away ticket:

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Got an email from a Marketing Executive at Blackburn Rovers, they've got a hospitality package tickets for away supporters still available if anybody is struggling to get an away ticket
I heard about this. Legalised touting at it's finest! :lol:

Basically pay £175 for a £15 meal and a £30 away ticket. But it's obviously a secure way to get in the away end if you have no other means. Oh, and you get programme worth a few quid as well.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Alright, need a ticket for the Bournmouth game, flying in on Friday and will be based in Salford. Preferably West Stand (Stretty would be a dream) but will take any available tickets. This will be my only chance to come to Old trafford this season so any help is greatly appreciated!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I heard about this. Legalised touting at it's finest! :lol:

Basically pay £175 for a £15 meal and a £30 away ticket. But it's obviously a secure way to get in the away end if you have no other means. Oh, and you get programme worth a few quid as well.
I love that you can wear your United colours too. Obviously not too classy an affair.

faipdeooiad

Supports
Mata For Powell
I have a spare in east lower for tonight - £15 because of a last-minute drop out

PM me if interested - first come, first served

SirNeil

Looking for 1 ticket vs West Brom or Everton. Anyone able to help me out? Probably my only chance to get to see a game this season. Cheers

faipdeooiad

Supports
Mata For Powell
Looking to swap a city brief for a blackburn for sunday.

swaps only, not looking to sell the city ticket.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Anyone have their EFL final tickets delivered yet? I'm hearing there's been a delay.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I haven't received although I'm in Sweden to be fair. Have spoken with about a dozen mates who live in the UK though and none of them have received theirs either.
Apparently, club are claiming they were posted last on the 11th. We generally receive our post next day or day after.