All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Anyone here that used to go to Sam Platts for pre drinks? Where do you go now? Surely Bishops can't take all the traffic, and the Trafford bar is just boring innit?
I think quite a few have gone from Platts to Tollgate - was a good atmosphere there on Sunday

Bosws87

Anyone here that used to go to Sam Platts for pre drinks? Where do you go now? Surely Bishops can't take all the traffic, and the Trafford bar is just boring innit?
They all met at the Robin Hood pub Stretford, Jstand all met at the tollgate

Thanks for the reply. I took out a membership today as I will be hoping to go to quite a few games.
With back experience, do you know how long before a match these extra tickets get released just so I can play my working days
It's a tough one to say. Sometimes 2 weeks before, sometimes 5 days. Sometimes randomly 2 months in advance.

oldhand

Advising anyone who is waiting for the extra tickets to become available are advised not to rely on the email service since I've heard it only gets sent to a few people, matching the number of tickets available, so since many people have requested it, your chance of actually getting the notification are fairly slim. Best is to keep checking the website yourself, daily if possible

Reactions: jojojo

D1VSP

Any spares available for United vs Everton? if so DM me looking for x2 pairs

Thanks

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I might buy tickets to the Arsenal game Saturday Dec 2nd but the date is not confirmed yet. How likely is it that this could be a Monday night game? Not very I presume? And hope.

Last edited:

pacifictheme

Its thr risk you take. Doing away with thr ballot system was a fecking tragedy that leads to this kind of shite.

Not having a go at you but i have tickets for next year, if the game gets moved i could be screwed. Also meant i had to shell out frck loads of money in july for football next year.

The old system was so much better.

Mark McMaw

anybody willing to take a punt at what day it'll be played on Ino at the minute it's a Saturday game were also playing either the Tuesday/Wednesday after in champions league I'm booking flights and I'm nearly pulling the trigger and hoping it stays a Saturday game fly there fri fly home Sunday.

freeurmind

weak willed
Well it's scheduled as the early game, so I imagine it will remain as so. Can't see it being shifted due to Europe as both sides are already in the CL group stages. I may be wrong but I think it's pretty much nailed on that it will be played on that date.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Glaston'll be in here kicking off soon enough.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Well it's scheduled as the early game, so I imagine it will remain as so. Can't see it being shifted due to Europe as both sides are already in the CL group stages. I may be wrong but I think it's pretty much nailed on that it will be played on that date.
Gutted, I'm at a wedding that day. Was hoping it would be moved to the Sunday (sorry op)

klayton88

Gutted, I'm at a wedding that day. Was hoping it would be moved to the Sunday (sorry op)
Properly selfish that. Getting married on a match day. Up there with those couples who get married abroad and expect you to splash a grand on a holiday you dont even want.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There's some suggestion it's being held back til after CL group stages draw so might not be tomorrow.
I took this as gospel and noone else said differently.
Yet i just looked and they did the tv Oct/Nov games last friday. Surprisingly noone on here mentioned them.

Left Tottenham Newcastle and Brighton on Saturday unfortunately, albeit tott a 12.30 and Newcastle a 5.30

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I might buy tickets to the Arsenal game Saturday Dec 2nd but the date is not confirmed yet. How likely is it that this could be a Monday night game? Not very I presume? And hope.
I've checked the dates for CL and EL and we will play 5/6 dec and Arse 7 dec which makes it extremely unlikely this match will be moved.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Do we reckon the Bournemouth game scheduled for 12 December will remain unchanged? I don't see any reason why it would be moved but need to book the right days off work to travel up...

Its thr risk you take. Doing away with thr ballot system was a fecking tragedy that leads to this kind of shite.

Not having a go at you but i have tickets for next year, if the game gets moved i could be screwed. Also meant i had to shell out frck loads of money in july for football next year.

The old system was so much better.
If the game gets moved just get a refund @nokillingmoths

Zebs

Do we reckon the Bournemouth game scheduled for 12 December will remain unchanged? I don't see any reason why it would be moved but need to book the right days off work to travel up...
Never mind, went with CL group stage 3rd home game. Will book days off when game is announced next week :D

Zebs

You got tickets sorted for that?
For the CL game, yeah just bought one this morning. Never thought to check if you had one spare. Think it'll be my only trip this side of Christmas so decided to make sure it was happening!

GlasgowRedz

For the CL game, yeah just bought one this morning. Never thought to check if you had one spare. Think it'll be my only trip this side of Christmas so decided to make sure it was happening!
Ah no bother mate, would have had one going spare and would have let you take that one but if youre sorted already that's cool.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Can anyone provide any advice for me on this matter?! Went to the West Ham game with my first ever season ticket. Was staying in Liverpool and somewhere on the drunken journey back there - I LOST IT! Must have left it on the train or something. Disaster.... Anyway, I rang the club and they're sending me out a replacement for £15 which was great but they said it could take up to 14 days to arrive. Problem is my mate was wanting to use it for the Leicester game on the 26th as I can't make it and I'm worried it won't have arrived in time. Does anyone know if they can produce a paper ticket for him to collect on the day if my replacement doesn't arrive in time? Or any other way around this?! :nervous:

EverReddy

Does anyone know if they can produce a paper ticket for him to collect on the day if my replacement doesn't arrive in time? Or any other way around this?! :nervous:
They can provide you with a paper ticket at the ticket office but you'll need to have photo i-d. Hope your mate looks like you. Guess you could always ask them to send paper ticket to your home address?

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

They can provide you with a paper ticket at the ticket office but you'll need to have photo i-d. Hope your mate looks like you. Guess you could always ask them to send paper ticket to your home address?
He couldn't look any less like me!! I've emailed them to see what they can do so fingers crossed..

McDonagh707

He couldn't look any less like me!! I've emailed them to see what they can do so fingers crossed..
I picked up my brother's replacement paper ticket about two years back. I picked it up on the Thursday before the game on the Saturday as he advised them he was working away during the week, and nominated myself to pick it up.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Need a single or pair for Stoke away.

Can repay the favour with other aways later in the season (I have normal STs and execs so I tend to get a lot spare)

PM me if you have anything available.

D1VSP

Need a single or pair for Stoke away.

Can repay the favour with other aways later in the season (I have normal STs and execs so I tend to get a lot spare)

PM me if you have anything available.
Sent you a PM

Once per season they have said to me before on this issue, if you give them a call and explain the situation they will allow you to nominate your mate to pick up the ticket on matchday.

Try it again though and they will be not be as helpful.

Pronewbie

Peep
I'm planning my first ever trip to England in April and am looking at our game against West Brom as a realistic chance for me to pick up 2 tickets without paying significantly over the odds. The Man Utd online ticket store only have single seats remaining.

Any help for a first-time pilgrim would be greatly appreciated!

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Single for Leicester this Saturday available on my ST card.

East Stand tier 2. Face Value

Please give me a shout asap if anyones intrested so I can get it posted out this week

daveoliver91

Hi guys, looking for 2 tickets for the Leicester game this Saturday and 2 for Everton..
Wondering if anyone by any chance has 2 spare ones..

Many thanks!

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I would bite your hand off but the 5.30 KO's are murder for train travel.
The travel is also putting me off too to be honest. Also the roadworks around the ground are a nightmare. We left early against West Ham, missed Pogba's goal and were stuck in traffic/roadworks around the ground from 6pm until 8.15ish. Its a nightmare getting out anyway but these roadworks have made things worse