All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

ZupZup

What is it mate?
Not easy at all to find parking around OT?

Many thanks!

I'm going out on a limb here and will suggest the bad news is that Man Utd are not playing Newcastle on 13th December... having just played them on Saturday. I'll assume you mean Bounemouth though!

daveoliver91

I'm going out on a limb here and will suggest the bad news is that Man Utd are not playing Newcastle on 13th December... having just played them on Saturday. I'll assume you mean Bounemouth though!
:lol: Just that we played Newcastle a few days ago ;)
Oh FFS, my bad guys. Yeah, obviously I meant Bournemouth :P
Just had the Newcastle game stuck in my head hahaha

Thanks guys!
Anyone can advise regarding the parking?

Cheers!

pablotatt

Any pairs available for Saturday? The missus is 28 weeks pregnant and want to take her to OT before our lives are over.

finndt

Didn't get derby tickets from the ballot. How the hell am I going to get myself a ticket for this one. It's an absolute must. I'm flying from Finland and I wouldn't forgive myself if I was in Manchester on a derby day and wouldn't be able to attend. Is paying silly money the only realistic option at this stage?

Jaap

I know it’s a long shot but any spares for tomorrow? Traveling down in the morning - could meet up in Basel beforehand.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Didn't get derby tickets from the ballot. How the hell am I going to get myself a ticket for this one. It's an absolute must. I'm flying from Finland and I wouldn't forgive myself if I was in Manchester on a derby day and wouldn't be able to attend. Is paying silly money the only realistic option at this stage?
Probably. You can risk it and try your luck on matchday but you'd do well to even get face value then.

prtk0811

Any chance of an outsider getting manchester derby's tickets at oldtrafford? How much would it cost ?

Last edited:

NextSeason

Did literally everyone get Leicester away? We got a full house of 6/6 for probably the first time ever and everyone else I know that applied for it got it too.

Apparently it's going to be all collection again like last year so I'm wondering if they've balloted more tickets than our allocation on the basis they know that some people will have to cancel.

JonSlu

Did literally everyone get Leicester away? We got a full house of 6/6 for probably the first time ever and everyone else I know that applied for it got it too.

Apparently it's going to be all collection again like last year so I'm wondering if they've balloted more tickets than our allocation on the basis they know that some people will have to cancel.
There's eight of us. Applied in four separate pairs. All got chubbed. To be fair though, been doing very well this season.

andyp

hi all, I'm looking for 4 in the Stretford for Saturday. Will take doubles or a three and a one.

We used to be season ticket holders but had our tickets banned for three years due to sharing (at FV!)

robinrooney

4 for CSKA, Stretty Tier 2.

Can meet in Manchester before the game. £37 each FV

Open to (realistic) offers

Can split into doubles

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
When is the next away game application open? Strangely enough I've never seen the option to apply for any even though I am supposed to be able to.

NextSeason

I was chubbed for Leicester 2 out of 2
There's eight of us. Applied in four separate pairs. All got chubbed. To be fair though, been doing very well this season.
Looks like we got lucky then - smelled a bit fishy!

When is the next away game application open? Strangely enough I've never seen the option to apply for any even though I am supposed to be able to.
Bristol away is open til tomorrow some time I believe.

oldhand

Most of the lads in Basel seem to get chubbed, phoned as soon as I landed to find out, think it was 40% for sp, so for everyone lucky there are more unlucky

redchamp

Everton away is open today as well mate

willhse456

Any spares for Brighton tomorrow? Encountered a bit of an emergency as ticket hasn't shown up for a mate of mine coming down from Edinburgh. Would be able to meet in Manchester or outside the ground.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Any spares for Brighton tomorrow? Encountered a bit of an emergency as ticket hasn't shown up for a mate of mine coming down from Edinburgh. Would be able to meet in Manchester or outside the ground.
Not sure if you’re a one United member but there were a few on sale when I checked earlier

Rob Bowman

Hello,

Seems I am in need of 3 tickets for the Burnley game on Boxing Day Dec 26th. I have put the info in at the official website for future release of tickets, but if a mate here can sort me that would be great. Sultan can vouch for me, just let me know what you need from my end.

Thank you in advance.

ExcuseMeFrench

Can anyone help me with 1 ticket for the Bournemouth match on the 13th? Preferably at Stretford End.

I'm heading for my second OT visit ever from Asia, and I would love to see how the match is from Stretford.

Thanks in advance

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Is it worth it to get an official membership for 2-3 matches a season?
Can I expect to get tickets for most matches?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Can anyone help me with 1 ticket for the Bournemouth match on the 13th? Preferably at Stretford End.

I'm heading for my second OT visit ever from Asia, and I would love to see how the match is from Stretford.

Thanks in advance
There are tickets left in the quadrant next to the Stretford End, if that's of interest? If you're a member that is.

Also plenty of tickets left elsewhere in the ground.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If anyone's got a spare for Watford tomorrow then I'll take it. Can meet at ground or any time before.

finndt

Just a random question about the ticketing. Is stubhub as reliable as viagogo for example? Viagogo has always worked fine, but I've never tried stubhub before. Have you guys bought PL or CL tickets there?

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded

Saw this mate, everyone we know got them as well. Worked out well as few chubbed for Bristol so we're hoping for swaps. Collection isn't confirmed for either yet is it?

ManUnitedSteph

Thanks in advance
I saw someone post a pair in the Stretford End for Bournemouth in a Facebook group called "Man United Ticket Exchange"

NextSeason

Saw this mate, everyone we know got them as well. Worked out well as few chubbed for Bristol so we're hoping for swaps. Collection isn't confirmed for either yet is it?
Nope not confirmed but I think it is just a matter of time considering they managed to do it successfully last year, in their eyes anyway. They mentioned they were looking to do it in the success text so don't see why they won't now.

saivet

A massive clutch at straws but if there is anyone with a spare ticket for tonight, give me a shout.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
You have a couple of options but none are cheap or 100% certain. If you're in Manchester anyway it's always worth trying your luck.

Head towards The Tollgate Pub near Trafford Bar and start asking around for early doors. I've been lucky enough in the past. If nothing there get in and around the ground around an hour before kick off. Again ask around, see what the touts are offering but it'll be extortionate.

You could look online at all the usual ticket broker suspects but, again, it's a ridiculous amount to pay for a game of football. Plus they have a real name for selling tickets they don't have so watch yourself.

I'd say your best bet is to get around the pubs and ask around if you're only after a single. Even if you bother the touts after kick off you might end up with a few Bob off and missing the first 5 minutes. Good luck pal. Do you know your way around Manchester? Feel free to PM me