All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Rooney108

I’ve had money taken for two tickets from my account for the Cup Final and the tickets have now appeared in my History on the ticketing website. Good luck everyone

JSC

Silly question but, if any spares go up for Barcelona I’d take them. Either single or a pair. Enjoy the match those going!!

Cpl Hicks

Another silly question, with the the price rises on Season Tickets how likely is it sneak in and get a pair on payment deadline day?

Evans999

I've just had an email saying my season ticket is being relocated due to a new hospitality area. I'll be able to choose new seat from 29th March

hughesie7

Has anyone had an email yet regarding cup final ballot? Was meant to hear back today.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Does anyone know what the score is for cup season tickets next year? Can we renew or do we have to reapply..?

TheReligion

Abusive
Mines £760 for the next season in the safe standing section.

Can’t really grumble when I know the price of season tickets for a lot of other clubs.

I asked my city mates but they ain’t heard anything about there prices for next year yet.
City actually pay them to attend via a shadow account

MUFC OK

Anyone going the Final on Sunday - what’s the plan prematch? Any specific pubs earmarked etc?

Rather be amongst reds:devil:

Redfan94

If anyone has 2 spare tickets for sale at home before the end of the season, I’d be more than happy to take them off your hands

TenOuttaTenHag

Does anyone know what the score is for cup season tickets next year? Can we renew or do we have to reapply..?
I don’t you can renew, as you are sitting in a seat of a full season ticket holder who opted out of the cups. They will no doubt want the Champions League etc… (majority will, always be the exception).

knowing United, they will handle it in some mad way.

TenOuttaTenHag

My thoughts on the Cup Season Tickets.

- they gave you access to majority (apart from 1 x FA Cup Game) of games that were mid week and typically easier to get tickets for.
Thinking back to Europa League and League Cup Semi and Now Games against West Ham, a large amount of tickets being flogged.

- the Cup Season ticket holders didn’t get much of a look in with League Cup Final Tickets. MUFC ticketing got in a muddle on the zoom call and got numbers wrong.

- 7000 Cup season tickets, looking for a full season ticket, with the potential for new season tickets being offered less than 1000 in number. A slim chance in obtaining one.

On reflection, not a great deal going for a Cup Season Ticket holder.

I suppose a benefit could be found if you are oversees and know for 100% that you have match tickets in the bag, in order to book flights/transport and digs.

TheRedDevil2019

Buzzing, I was successful.

Got a pair for Sunday in Cat 3. (The area I applied for). Congratulations to those of you also successful.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet

- they gave you access to majority (apart from 1 x FA Cup Game) of games that were mid week and typically easier to get tickets for.
Thinking back to Europa League and League Cup Semi and Now Games against West Ham, a large amount of tickets being flogged.

- the Cup Season ticket holders didn’t get much of a look in with League Cup Final Tickets. MUFC ticketing got in a muddle on the zoom call and got numbers wrong.

- 7000 Cup season tickets, looking for a full season ticket, with the potential for new season tickets being offered less than 1000 in number. A slim chance in obtaining one.

I suppose a benefit could be found if you are oversees and know for 100% that you have match tickets in the bag, in order to book flights/transport and digs.
Guaranteed ticket for Barca has been the main positive. Plus my son knowing he’s got a run of games to go to.

TenOuttaTenHag

Guaranteed ticket for Barca has been the main positive. Plus my son knowing he’s got a run of games to go to.
Barca Ticket, for the outlay of what £400?
(Adult)

Plus, for the younger ones, you would need to be local to make the continued use workable.

I see very minimal benefit.

Be interesting to see who opts out of cup next season, based on criteria for final tickets this year.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Buzzing, I was successful.

Got a pair for Sunday in Cat 3. (The area I applied for). Congratulations to those of you also successful.
This to me proves their system is bullshit. I applied for cat 3 in ballot 1 and ended up in nearly the top row of the whole stadium :lol:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Barca Ticket, for the outlay of what £400?
(Adult)

Plus, for the younger ones, you would need to be local to make the continued use workable.

I see very minimal benefit.

Be interesting to see who opts out of cup next season, based on criteria for final tickets this year.
Call me old fashioned, but I would have thought the main benefit of buying Manchester United tickets would have been getting to watch Manchester United.

Why are you buying a cup season ticket if you clearly aren’t that enamoured about watching United in the cups?

JB7

Looks like I've been successful for Brighton. One of the few PL grounds I've not done yet so will be good to tick it off. Obviously subject to move to god knows when if we beat West Ham too.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Looks like I've been successful for Brighton. One of the few PL grounds I've not done yet so will be good to tick it off. Obviously subject to move to god knows when if we beat West Ham too.
Great city for a drink. Terrible ground to get in and out of. Like a 15 min train ride outside the city and getting back in is a right pain.

Still wish I had a ticket though :lol:

JB7

Great city for a drink. Terrible ground to get in and out of. Like a 15 min train ride outside the city and getting back in is a right pain.

Still wish I had a ticket though :lol:
To be fair it should be an easy enough ticket for you if it moves to a midweek. I think last season was one of the easiest tickets I've ever seen for a United away but I just couldn't go.

Ober tan

Trains to Brighton will be a nightmare especially if it’s midweek. Looking forward to getting home 4am again like Palace :lol:

In ETH We Trust

Thank you - I appreciate your reply

I've already got two linked profiles as I'm the one usually to get the tickets, but it's good to know I can ring the TO during opening hours and get these changed in the basket, appreciate it again
No worries.

I wanted to give you the heads up - I've just found out the last suggestion in my previous post might be out of date (it didn't sound like that's what you'd do anyway).

You can 100% do the thing where you get other tickets in your basket and ring the TO to help you swap. (I've done it more than once and I confirmed it was possible with them again recently).

Having spoken to them about something else - I'm now not sure about buying out of hours and swapping tickets around later. I was pretty sure I'd done it in the past but I was checking something else and they said they're not allowing any kind of name changes on tickets this season.

I don't know if you could cancel them instead, get them back in your basket to do it the other way. Maybe? I've never asked. Sometimes you have to get creative with these things.

I've edited that bit out of my original post to avoid confusion.

Redmatt99

Got 1 spare Brighton away and looking to swap for a cup final ticket plus whatever money.

RedDevil_94

As a premium member who is a non-Cup ST holder looking for a regular ST for next season, what is my best chance of success? Ringing the TO on the renewal deadline (May 5th I believe?)

Appreciate the help.

TenOuttaTenHag

Call me old fashioned, but I would have thought the main benefit of buying Manchester United tickets would have been getting to watch Manchester United.

Why are you buying a cup season ticket if you clearly aren’t that enamoured about watching United in the cups?
I don’t have a cup season ticket, but what I refer to is a large selling point of the cup season tickets. That being in position to get a full season ticket. Which won’t happen for 80% of those who bought

Likewise, those that attended cup games using their season ticket, had a minimal chance of a league cup final ticket.

As a result, those who had a cup season ticket could have easily picked up individual match tickets for the cup games this season.

I know the club can only sell ticket they have. But the cup season ticket holders were led down the garden path imo.

Like those who paid for premium membership over regular, and this members who paid £100 deposits for season tickets. Who have, on the balance, zero chances of getting a full season ticket next year.

Call it marketing, but what United offer is ambiguous at best.

RedDevilLucio

I don’t have a cup season ticket, but what I refer to is a large selling point of the cup season tickets. That being in position to get a full season ticket. Which won’t happen for 80% of those who bought

Likewise, those that attended cup games using their season ticket, had a minimal chance of a league cup final ticket.

As a result, those who had a cup season ticket could have easily picked up individual match tickets for the cup games this season.

I know the club can only sell ticket they have. But the cup season ticket holders were led down the garden path imo.

Like those who paid for premium membership over regular, and this members who paid £100 deposits for season tickets. Who have, on the balance, zero chances of getting a full season ticket next year.

Call it marketing, but what United offer is ambiguous at best.
I 100% purchased the cup season ticket to get a shot at a full season ticket. It wasn’t mentioned how many of the games you had to turn up to yourself or if picking up home Premier League tickets would make a difference so god knows how they will dish out the available season tickets as there is going to be 7000 Cup season ticket holders wanting one.

I was lucky enough to get a Wembley ticket though so it has paid off in that respect.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
To be fair it should be an easy enough ticket for you if it moves to a midweek. I think last season was one of the easiest tickets I've ever seen for a United away but I just couldn't go.
Sorry for the dumb post, but what are the chances it moves from the 19th to a midweek fixture do you think? I’ve also managed to nab a ticket for Brighton away and can do the 19th but won’t be able to go if it’s midweek!

Ober tan

Sorry for the dumb post, but what are the chances it moves from the 19th to a midweek fixture do you think? I’ve also managed to nab a ticket for Brighton away and can do the 19th but won’t be able to go if it’s midweek!
If either of us win our FA cup ties it’ll be moved to midweek as the quarter finals are played on that weekend. Very high chance of it happening, we’ve got West Ham they’ve got Stoke.

Sounds of the Aquarium

I got my cup season ticket mainly to secure the european games, i prefer midweek games , mainly for logistical purposes and I focus on the home and away euro games.

I know our group was toss but i got the first three games for £90 which i thought was reasonable and meant i didnt need to worry about buying / applying. In addition i thought if we did get some tasty ties later in the competition i would have a definite seat (paid dividends for Barcelona and hopefully some more!).

I also thought that we would likely get a renew option for the following season which meant that i would then have guaranteed ticket for the champions league and consequently better games.

Being higher up the season ticket wait list was also an incentive but not a deal breaker for me at the moment as i cant commit to it as have a 1 year old at home. i will obviously buy one if one comes up though!

Domestic cups have been a bonus and really didnt expect as many games as we have had so have struggled to get up for some. Was a bit miffed with the Cup Final, i dont think United had thought that scenario through properly but understand there is a pecking order, so at least got a chance to go in the 2nd ballot (chubbed!!)