Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Seeing this guy's name popping up give me the Christmas spirit. Very exited about a right winger coming in January. Maybe we'll try to involve Pellistri as well.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Seeing this guy's name popping up give me the Christmas spirit. Very exited about a right winger coming in January. Maybe we'll try to involve Pellistri as well.
Hoping he gets a chance against Everton in the cup.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I think it's the results as well, but I'm totally with you on this. I'm super excited about the prospect of our RW with who we have at the club and him coming in!

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Hoping he gets a chance against Everton in the cup.
That would have been very cool! Greenwood striker.
I think it's the results as well, but I'm totally with you on this. I'm super excited about the prospect of our RW with who we have at the club and him coming in!
The fact we're in such a good position in the league makes me enjoy Christmas much more, wanting to watch the next game. Having a highly rated player like Diallo coming in is like a Christmas present.

macheda14

So with him getting an Italian passport do you think he’ll prefer to play for the Italian national team if possible and therefore not be playing the Afcon? (Which seems to have moved to summer but then was going to move back to winter?)

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
So with him getting an Italian passport do you think he’ll prefer to play for the Italian national team if possible and therefore not be playing the Afcon? (Which seems to have moved to summer but then was going to move back to winter?)
He'll be Italian after his first few games. You just wait and see. Right now, African for some reason.

SAFMUTD

I haven't watch him play besides a couple of minutes with Atalanta and a couple of youtube compilations, I have to say I wasnt not impressed by that, however everything I have researched about coaches and players speaking of him he seems extremely highly rated. I hope we got a gem in our hands, if all they say is true we have a potential Ballon d'Or in our hands.

dal

He won’t play. I’ve watched him a few times and he’s knowhere near ready based on that and his age.

It’s good we are buying talent like the two we brought in the summer but the team is crying out for a marquee, Grealish type signing. He would improve our play ridiculously.

Ole deserves this type of signing.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Nine days.

Nine days until this kid steps onto the pitch at OT, starts torching the league and we all lose our minds.
Things like this doesn’t help to be honest. You’ll be saying diallo out after a few games when he’s not as good as you expect.

MalcolmTucker

Can you write that, in brackets perhaps, just to make it clearer next time ?
:lol: Steady poindexter! What's more relevant, a poster talking about one of our players in passing or you going on like rainman and talking about parentheses?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Or be saying I told you so when he tears up the league ;)
Obviously that’s possible as he looks a great talent but I’d say it’s 80% unlikely that we’ll even see him before March.

they’ll let him settle in and train for a while then play some reserve matches. Unless he’s absolutely destroying them in training, but I think people need to reign in their expectations as they’ll just get frustrated and start blaming ole :lol:

this guy saying “9 days until he’s on the pitch” I think he’s in for a shock.

Alemar

Will Diallo immediately start playing for the team, or will it be more like Pellistri (not playing at all)?

HowYouDoin

Nine days.

Nine days until this kid steps onto the pitch at OT, starts torching the league and we all lose our minds.
He is the chosen one. Once his reign begins, the cursed year of 2020 ends. Coincidence? I think not.

HowYouDoin

Will Diallo immediately start playing for the team, or will it be more like Pellistri (not playing at all)?
I am extremely high on Diallo and I think he will be a standout. The way I see it he will walk into the first team and the starting 11 within a month or so. So yeah thats where Im coming from, keep that in mind, I am very high on Diallo.
But the way I see it, he is one of the most highly regarded young players at his age and an absolute dynamite of a talent. Atalanta sold Kulusevski before, similar situation and he panned out. And with Diallo another thing is, he just oozes talent. Clear as day.

Pellestri, I think we just took a flyer on him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Diallo is probably one of the most talented young players in the world.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I think he’ll need to sort out accommodation, acclimatisation etc. That’ll take a couple of weeks I’d say

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I am extremely high on Diallo and I think he will be a standout. The way I see it he will walk into the first team and the starting 11 within a month or so. So yeah thats where Im coming from, keep that in mind, I am very high on Diallo.
But the way I see it, he is one of the most highly regarded young players at his age and an absolute dynamite of a talent. Atalanta sold Kulusevski before, similar situation and he panned out. And with Diallo another thing is, he just oozes talent. Clear as day.

Pellestri, I think we just took a flyer on him. Nothing more, nothing less.

Diallo is probably one of the most talented young players in the world.
Ballon d'or next season?

Alemar

I think he’ll need to sort out accommodation, acclimatisation etc. That’ll take a couple of weeks I’d say
Ok, but if after that he starts playing (not for reserves), it’s almost “immediately” anyway.

Mohbah88

He is special player I’m so excited for this signing the future is bright

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
So is there a reason why he doesn't seem to feature all that much for Atalanta but there are hopes he'll be playing for our first team when he gets here?

Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.