Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

I agree you should try but there seems to be a deeper problem in the US if rules like that are needed, if people can't give and receive compliments without its becoming something strange, ugly. I've worked in many countries including the ones I've mentioned and there were no problems I could see. If it's culture, education or a mix of everything I have no idea but they don't seem to suffer one bit, honestly the women were even more forward than the men in both countries.
I got complemented by my female Swedish colleague last week, on me new barnet.
Should I report her?

Wing Attack Plan R

I agree you should try but there seems to be a deeper problem in the US if rules like that are needed, if people can't give and receive compliments without its becoming something strange, ugly. I've worked in many countries including the ones I've mentioned and there were no problems I could see. If it's culture, education or a mix of everything I have no idea but they don't seem to suffer one bit, honestly the women were even more forward than the men in both countries.
100% there are deeper problems here, but also, sadly, those rules are needed.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If the genders were reversed there would be every chance in the US that you would be reported. It just depends on the individuals involved.
That's because misandry is somewhat accepted in the US.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
So we shouldn't even try? I never said the US was a beacon - leading or otherwise - with regards to women's rights. I said we have training over here to try and correct this behavior.
Anyway, Depp's hot lawyer is destroying the ugly one. (Am I doing this right?)
Do they try and correct behaviour like the above where you commented on the ugliness of the other lawyer? No one else did so I'm going to assume that you independently noticed their physical appearance and decided to comment on it.

I'm only giving you shit for it because you were getting on your high horse about the same thing earlier, so it only seems fair.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Do they try and correct behaviour like the above where you commented on the ugliness of the other lawyer? No one else did so I'm going to assume that you independently noticed their physical appearance and decided to comment on it.

I'm only giving you shit for it because you were getting on your high horse about the same thing earlier, so it only seems fair.
I reported you for heightism.

Wing Attack Plan R

You really didn't see that as ironic? Even the parenthetical "Am I doing this right?" part? Okay then.

Drainy

iO: I don't want to get inbetween you in your relationship.

Also iO: she would have told me if she was shagging about and I would tell you

MichaelRed

Who is the guy on the stand now?

Are JDs team not going to cross examine anyone else?
Probably not. She doesn't have any witnesses, only old video recordings of old testimony from people that have now abandoned her.

sport2793

So let me get this right.

If I said to my colleague (Lisa), “ah, you cut your hair, looks great”.

I could be reported? For what?
Harassment and/or intimidation, by making the other party feel uncomfortable, therefore contributing to an unsafe work environment, which takes away from their ability to adequately perform their professional responsibilities.

It sounds ridiculous but this sort of judgement is increasingly being used in workplaces around the US. I do think a point will come where it will have gone too far and there will have to be some sort of course correction. For what it's worth I favor increased use of technologies, like cameras and mics in public spaces, to protect all parties present in a workplace to ensure that more objectivity is provided in these situations, even if in an ideal world our privacy should be valued.

Chief123

Yea, I was disappointed with this. Would have asked how Amber managed to go and turn on the lights and return to the exact same position with every single stray strand of hair perfectly replaced like they were in the first picture. It's 100% undeniable proof she edits her photos to create injuries.
It’s actually really poor analysis by JD lawyers if they’ve not even spotted that. Like you could overlay the pictures on top of each other and there would be nothing out of place.

I’m wondering if the lawyers will come back to it on their conclusion or further analysis but I was shocked when they didn’t even highlight every strand of hair being in the same place.

The fact that AH stated she’s never edited a photo then the lawyers should be asking well who did then? Has evidence been tampered with? Because it’s very easy to illustrate that the photo has been edited.

Tibs

These are old video depositions.

First person seemed decent but on the cross came across a little bitchy, don't think it will have been endearing to the Jury.

Another video deposition now

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
Harassment and/or intimidation, by making the other party feel uncomfortable, therefore contributing to an unsafe work environment, which takes away from their ability to adequately perform their professional responsibilities.

It sounds ridiculous but this sort of judgement is increasingly being used in workplaces around the US. I do think a point will come where it will have gone too far and there will have to be some sort of course correction. For what it's worth I favor increased use of technologies, like cameras and mics in public spaces, to protect all parties present in a workplace to ensure that more objectivity is provided in these situations, even if in an ideal world our privacy should be valued.
Cameras everywhere yikes. I support the #metoo movement 100%, but people don't value their privacy enough.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I do not think this Io fella is exaggerating how close he is to the couple - he was AH's best man, and he has intimate information about JD that could be easily disproved if lying, which I don't think he was. He weaseled his way into their good books, clearly.

He worked so hard to play both sides and prove his credibility before making some very serious corraborations to her story. He praised sober Depp to the moon and then came crashing down on him by sharing irrelevant but damaging personal information from their conversations and basically backed up every single accusation that Amber had ever made, telling the same version of events as her. He took every opportunity to shit on JD during Team Amber's questions and was incredibly aggressive towards Team Depp.

However, he had seldom, if ever, personally witnessed anything close to the accusations he was making. His strong opinions and statements about events relevant to the case were all hearsay from AH herself. Depends on how the jury take it.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
You really didn't see that as ironic? Even the parenthetical "Am I doing this right?" part? Okay then.
I find that people trying to use irony to further show their moral superiority over others, whilst at the same time falling into the same traps that they have accused others of falling into, gets rather tiresome. Chat shit, get banged as Plato once said. I'm just kidding, and being a dickhead.

I reported you for heightism.
Come at me, Frenchie. I've never insulted anyone for anything ever, you discotheque guiding frog eating mingeface.

sport2793

Cameras everywhere yikes. I support the #metoo movement 100%, but people don't value their privacy enough.
Ya I agree and something like this should never be needed, but I've seen enough outrageous accusations made based on hearsay alone that have wrecked careers. It's a shame but you won't be worrying about privacy when you can barely scrap two cents together to get a McDonalds value meal.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
Ya I agree and something like this should never be needed, but I've seen enough outrageous accusations made based on hearsay alone that have wrecked careers. It's a shame but you won't be worrying about privacy when you can barely scrap two cents together to get a McDonalds value meal.
The harsh reality in life is that we can't prevent all bad things from happening. I don't think we should sacrifice our freedom and privacy that much for a bit more "safety".

Drainy

Apparently iO was frozen out of his inner circle by Depp in 2015 after publishing a photo of Depp's then teenage daughter and insinuating that she is bisexual when she isn't.

That is why there is bad blood between them.

MichaelRed

Apparently iO was frozen out of his inner circle by Depp in 2015 after publishing a photo of Depp's then teenage daughter and insinuating that she is bisexual when she isn't.

That is why there is bad blood between them.
Is that why IO read this Amber-written script? So cringe. Immediately admits never having seen Depp be abusive but then just sprays out "I heard this, I was told that" etc. Going to be real boring watching these shit-tier witnesses for the next week.

Smores

There's so much obvious lying done with dramatic flair that it's hard to pick out any truth. The line about a sober Depp on his wedding day saying now i can punch her whenever i want seems particularly odd. Especially when his testimony was centred around Depp only being nasty when drunk.

MichaelRed

There's so much obvious lying done with dramatic flair that it's hard to pick out any truth. The line about a sober Depp on his wedding day saying now i can punch her whenever i want seems particularly odd. Especially when his testimony was centred around Depp only being nasty when drunk.
Funny that he also claimed Depp was affected by alcohol way more than Amber, despite being bigger than her & supposedly consuming such mass amounts that you'd expect a little tolerance to build up. Idk man, it's almost like he was lying.

Chief123

'kin hell, is Heard that broke she hired worse than Trump's lawyers?

This idiot is getting humiliated out there :lol:

SUSTAINED!
I think these lawyers were “donated” to Heard, but the person donating them never actually sent the lawyers.

MichaelRed

Oh my god.. the standard of journalism. The daily mail are reporting American MMA fighter Raquel Pennington, a former friend of Amber Heard, said she, too, witness Heard use illicit drugs and joined her. As if they think that Amber's friend is the MMA fighter. Morons just do no research.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Right, but, in the corporate world over here (USA) we actually have training that specifically references this. The idea is, a woman should be free of having her appearance commented on by the male gaze, whether that's a positive or a negative comment is irrelevant. You are told to refrain from saying to a coworker things like "you look nice today" or "that outfit/dress really suits you". It may sound harmless, the person saying it may not have any evil intent or sexual impulses bubbling beneath the surface, but those comments will (and do) get you reported to HR. The same way a man wouldn't go up to another man (presumably) and say, "You'd be a lot prettier if you smiled more" or something of that nature, a man might feel entitled to say that to a woman. Misogyny is represented in the power imbalance between the sexes, where women are judged on their appearance (and how much they smile) where men are not. Doesn't mean you hate women. It means you're participating in misogynistic behavior.
Nobody from the caf went up to her to say that

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
AH actually claimed one of the photo was shopped :lol:
It's actually alarming how often she accuses others of doing what she herself is accused of
You know what they say about cheaters. Always the first to throw out accusations of someone else cheating through sheer insecurity.

Holy shit she's a psycho
My favourite part was when the tweet to Depps former lawyer was read out and she could not hide the smirk on her face. She was so proud of that one.

Also find it funny how The Sun and other groups that were adamant she is a victim have suddenly stopped reporting on the trial. She’s literally been abandoned at this point.

She will 100% lose her counter lawsuit against him but will still probably “win” the deformation lawsuit as it’s very hard to prove. However it won’t be a victory because the information is out there and everyone knows she’s a manipulative abuser.