Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp | Depp wins on all 3 counts

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Ive not been massively active in this thread, but been keeping tabs on what is going on. I just want to re-highlight how funny it is that @shamans has vanished after all his claims about being balanced. Carry on.

kps88

I'd take a book deal if I were her. And agree to a load of crap movies too. Gotta find ways of paying those damages. But I imagine the book will be pretty dull because she wouldn't want to risk being sued again.

Drainy

I'd take a book deal if I were her. And agree to a load of crap movies too. Gotta find ways of paying those damages. But I imagine the book will be pretty dull because she wouldn't want to risk being sued again.
I just hope she takes the book deal because its fecking hilarious after she was mocking Depp as a washed up actor rhetorically asking if something would be good for his book while cackling uncontrollably..

MichaelRed

New evidence is out of Amber cheating yet again. Appears to be her snogging Cara Delevigne, who she was rumoured to be cheating on Depp with along with the armies of other people she was cheating with.

kps88

Ive not been massively active in this thread, but been keeping tabs on what is going on. I just want to re-highlight how funny it is that @shamans has vanished after all his claims about being balanced. Carry on.
I don't think it's strange at all. He was only hired by the Heard team for the duration of the trial.

Mike Smalling

Cheating is not a crime?
I don't see anyone claiming that. It's just adds to the long list of evidence of Amber Heard being a terrible person, and not being truthful in her testimony. I would say it is undeniable that she lied under oath, and if she is capable of that, she is certainly capable of lying about being a victim of sexual and violent abuse.

That was to a large extent what Depp's legal team was trying to show, and they obviously succeeded.

MichaelRed

Cheating is not a crime?
Who said it was a crime?

Edit: Btw, it's not usually a crime but in this case it kinda is. She testified that she never cheated on Johnny & so therefore her cheating on Johnny means that testimony was perjury which is, in fact, a crime.

Chief123

@shamans ‘s utter nonsense was the only reason I would read. Just reading all his posts in here, I feel embarrassed for him.

Sviken

Cheating is not a crime?
While cheating is not a crime, she tried to paint Depp as a delusional overbearing jealous partner who constantly accused her of cheating. While that may be true to some extent, apparently he has a pretty damn good reason for accusing her of cheating. Not that we didn't have a sense of that during the trial. Her own friend basically said she did, but this is as clear as evidence as it gets

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
New evidence is out of Amber cheating yet again. Appears to be her snogging Cara Delevigne, who she was rumoured to be cheating on Depp with along with the armies of other people she was cheating with.

Unfortunately this isn't a crime, because if it was then we could've heard the prosecution say "Miss Delevingne, can you please describe in detail your intimate relationship with Miss Heard. And please be very descriptive. Draw some pictures as well if you don't mind."

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Here's hoping she breaches an injunction. She would be find to be in contempt of court & could face jail time for that.
Nope, still got no clue why many people think you're a stalker weirdo or misogynist.

Something else for you to get off on in this thread clearly.

MichaelRed

Nope, still got no clue why many people think you're a stalker weirdo or misogynist.

Something else for you to get off on in this thread clearly.
You just keep violating rules & I'll just keep documenting & reporting it :)

MichaelRed

Unfortunately this isn't a crime, because if it was then we could've heard the prosecution say "Miss Delevingne, can you please describe in detail your intimate relationship with Miss Heard. And please be very descriptive. Draw some pictures as well if you don't mind."
This came out after the trial had reached a verdict.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Anything that gives you a break from trolling women you don't know, wishing bad things happen to them with a vindictive gusto.
Should you not be asking why the poster said he hopes that happens rather than just assuming it's because Amber Heard is a woman?

MichaelRed

Should you not be asking why the poster said he hopes that happens rather than just assuming it's because Amber Heard is a woman?
Wanting the law to be upheld = vindictive misogynist. He's just projecting his own feelings onto me, I've seen his posts & it's ironic that he has the nerve to call anyone a pervert or a misogynist. He used to take pictures of women without their consent & send them to the Caf Snapchat.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Anything that gives you a break from trolling women you don't know, wishing bad things happen to them with a vindictive gusto.
Trolling Amber Heard is like trolling Trump. It's not sexist to troll either. Their behavior and actions attract trolling.

arnie_ni

Maybe it's this one particular women who brought alot of it on herself

Mike Smalling

Re-watched the first Pirates of Caribbean movie yesterday in support of Johnny. Take that Amber Turd! There's no way the man who played Captain Jack is an abuser.

Jippy

Staff
Maybe it's this one particular women who brought alot of it on herself
Yes it's totally normal behaviour to spend half your life trawling the internet for negative stories about a C list celebrity while willing bad things to happen to them. My mistake, don't let me distract you from the hunt!
Trolling Amber Heard is like trolling Trump. It's not sexist to troll either. Their behavior and actions attract trolling.
I guess there is a certain equivalence between trolling a woman who upset a man found to be a 'wife-beater' legally and the former potus who was impeached and supported far right extremists.

Jippy

Staff
Wanting the law to be upheld = vindictive misogynist. He's just projecting his own feelings onto me, I've seen his posts & it's ironic that he has the nerve to call anyone a pervert or a misogynist. He used to take pictures of women without their consent & send them to the Caf Snapchat.
I didn't accuse you of anything, merely said I can see why (many) others do think that.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Yes it's totally normal behaviour to spend half your life trawling the internet for negative stories about a C list celebrity while willing bad things to happen to them. My mistake, don't let me distract you from the hunt!

I guess there is a certain equivalence between trolling a woman who upset a man found to be a 'wife-beater' legally and the former potus who was impeached and supported far right extremists.
He wasn't found to be a wife beater legally. The Sun were just found to have had enough justification to make the allegation and print the words, but he wasn't found to be anything. It was still an allegation that would then have to be proven in a court.

MichaelRed

Half my life trawling the internet? Ok grandpa, there's a thing called notifications. I do like that you're carrying on with equating wanting the law to be upheld with 'willing bad things to happen' to someone. Very big brain manoeuvre.