Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brightonian

Didn't know Ferguson scouted him, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
Ever since Bilbao humiliated us out of the Europa League, according to the rumours. Which isn't to say he was actually trying to sign him all that time, but he kept an eye on him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Didn't know Ferguson scouted him, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....errera-2012-Athletic-Bilbao-Europa-League/amp

Yup, Sir Alex said it himself. Wanted him since the Bilbao tie in 2011/12.

Sadly Moyes bottled it. Ignored Sir Alex's scouting and we ended up with this, until dithering Dave had spent a year scouting Ander himself (like Moyes is a better talent spotter than Sir Alex! :lol:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-bid-fails-imposters-pose-club-officials.html

Brightonian

Loved that clearance from the ground in the middle of our box. No way was he going to let anyone get so much as a foot on that ball. Practically sat on it.

3KDré

The best right back-midfielder-centre mid-man marker in today's game.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Loved that clearance from the ground in the middle of our box. No way was he going to let anyone get so much as a foot on that ball. Practically sat on it.
Oh Yes! That was brilliant. Plus, he was literally lying on the ground and he still manged to clear it completely away from danger from inside a crowded box

Fracture90

Spectacular today! Did not give a single reason to the ref's to get stupid. Brutal at tackling, ball recovery, passing was top notch, that through ball for Rashford was a thing of beauty.

The energy on this guy, amazing performance, MOTM candidate alongside Rashford.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Find his technique of receiving throw ins very interesting

NoLookPasser

In the 2014-15 season, Herrera had assists against Liverpool and City and scored against Arsenal. Last season, he scored vs Liverpool and Arsenal. This season, he has assists against Spurs and Arsenal and now has a goal and an assist vs Chelsea. That is a sensational record for someone who doesn't score or assist regularly. He is the epitome of a big game player.

DanPorter

I remember when he signed either Balague or Graham Hunter said that his best performances for Bilbao had been vs Barcelona and Real Madrid, and that he's a big game player. Today and his other big game performances (thinking that run of Spurs, Liverpool and City in LVG's first year) has proven that! Hazard was in his pocket all day and never looked like he could find a way out. 10/10 for me. Expecting him to play well at the Etihad in a few weeks too.

Reactions: Kag

Raw

In the 2014-15 season, Herrera had assists against Liverpool and City and scored against Arsenal. Last season, he scored vs Liverpool and Arsenal. This season, he has assists against Spurs and Arsenal and now has a goal and an assist vs Chelsea. That is a sensational record for someone who doesn't score or assist regularly. He is the epitome of a big game player.
Get he and Mata on the pitch and we'll have no trouble against the top teams :D

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I love our little Spanish bulldog

I Love him even more because all oppo fans despise him :lol: any player that's so despised must be doing something right.

Acole9

Outstanding
The most underrated midfielder in the Premier League surely. A 9/10 performance today.

Status
Not open for further replies.