Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
If only Ander had Kante's immunity to yellow cards.
This. The card he got today was a clear dive, the one at Chelsea in the FA Cup was never a yellow.

Absolutely bossed it. Made one, scored one, stopped them. Can't ask for more. When he doesn't start we miss him so much. Xabi Alonso 2.0.

el3mel

We can't play without him . The heart of our midfield .

The most player I loved in the post-SAF era. :drool:

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Hazard will be having nightmare just hearing his name.

What a great performance. "Proper midfielder".

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Superb as always.......those talking nonsense on us needing an upgrade on Herrera need to take a look at themselves. He is our best midfielder by a mile. Upgrade the others and keep Herrera.

Mike09

Hazard is in his pocket today, he's dominating Hazard today. Great game and tough to pick my motm but Rashford is my motm for giving problems in Chelsea's defense the whole time.

Man-United

Smart guy too. Great answer to the question from Geoff on the handball. Hard for him to question that again.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
You can get a better complete performance from a midfielder. Completely nullified Hazard, organised everything in front of him and scored the winning goal.

Made me change my mind on his upper talent level which is very high. Reminded me of Bryan Robson in his heyday.

Hope he can work out how to deliver many of these kind of performances.

10/10.

Hazard is in his pocket today, he's dominating Hazard today. Great game and tough to pick my motm but Rashford is my motm for giving problems in Chelsea's defense the whole time.
On Hazard:

Infra-red

The fall guy at the Bridge in the FA Cup but absolutely brilliant today. The best player in the Premier League barely got a kick.

Triple.Threat

He bossed it today. Absolute beast today, talked the talk and walked the walk. Got to love this guy, please make him a captain already.

acnumber9

He was brilliant. I don't think he's a player that is overly effective against the smaller teams but in big game some like this he's putting in priceless performances.

AndyJ1985

He's such a hard worker and a fighter. One of my favourite United players right now.

Walters_19_MuFc

Didnt put a foot wrong. Tackled, intercepted, pressed, passed it well, and got a goal and an assist. 10 out of 10. Simply outstanding.

Womp

idiot
Games like this is why he's my favourite player, when was the last time a foreign player had so much love for our club? He is so passionate

Shady

What a performance. About the only thing Moyes did right (if it's true he made the transfer happen and LvG approved it).

peridigm

MOTM today. No question about it. Great interview with NBC guys. Has to be front runner for captain next season.

Loublaze

ATLien
Great game from him! Showed great discipline too after his yellow card. I also think it was a good call not to penalize him for handball. Anyone think it was a handball? Loved his post game interview on NBCSn too

AndyJ1985

Games like this is why he's my favourite player, when was the last time a foreign player had so much love for our club? He is so passionate
I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's a player Ferguson would have loved to have in his squad. He has the heart for the fight.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
You can get a better complete performance from a midfielder. Completely nullified Hazard, organised everything in front of him and scored the winning goal.

Made me change my mind on his upper talent level which is very high. Reminded me of Bryan Robson in his heyday.

Hope he can work out how to deliver many of these kind of performances.

10/10.
Yup. Very Robbo style.

I'm dying to see him in CL.. he has amazing man marking qualities which would make him a huge asset in big games.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. He's a player Ferguson would have loved to have in his squad. He has the heart for the fight.
Fergie scouted him remember? Left the deal for Moyes to complete. Moyes bottled it and we got the cock and bull story about 'imposters.' @Shady Moyes is the reason we had to wait for a year to get him. Thanking him for Ander is like thanking a speed bump for driving down a hill. I still haven't forgiven Moyes or the club for messing up the deal first time round.

AndyJ1985

Fergie scouted him remember? Left the deal for Moyes to complete. Moyes bottled it and we got the cock and bull story about 'imposters.' I still haven't forgiven Moyes or the club for messing up the deal first time round.
Didn't know Ferguson scouted him, but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.