Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Maybe I was too tired or not paying enough attention but I though he was terrible last night. Hope I haven't deleted the game from the DVR.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Gave him MotM slightly over Mkhitaryan yesterday. Absolutely bossed it, and felt like he was constantly on the ball and as always, won the ball back so many times. And on that pitch too. Great game as always for him.

Coops73

Played really well again yesterday, always moving, always showing for the ball and he's a tenacious little fecker.

Keegs

If anybody forgot Eric Dier said he was going to get Ander at the spurs game Hope he eats Fellaini's elbow by the end of the game.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If anybody forgot Eric Dier said he was going to get Ander at the spurs game Hope he eats Fellaini's elbow by the end of the game.
If Alderwiereld is fit, I don't think Dier even plays. Wanyama and Dembele are both ahead of him in midfield.

Man Utd 1:0 Tottenham

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Such an integral and underrated midfielder for us. He forces us to play at tempo, love him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Our best player by a mile this season, anyone saying he is still not good enough should just be ignored(or banned).

Read the play, won the ball, and played it immediately for Mkhi to score, there isn't much more one player can do.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Brilliant half from him. Some of the passes he has picked and that assist - fantastic

Bojan11

He has played well, he is a really good player but still think we could score more with a player like Mata in the team
He has assisted a goal and pressed their midfield into mistakes.

The latter which Mata wouldn't do.

Walters_19_MuFc

Did anyone see when he shouted at Ibra to get in position? Loved that, because some [payers would feel reluctant to give commands to a player like Ibra.

Ekeke

He has played well, he is a really good player but still think we could score more with a player like Mata in the team
He does a good job holding and made the goal. Modric

Mata was the definition of an average player when used in CM. Its not Ander he's competing with its Miki, who has been playing better, and Martial who hasnt.

Keegs

Plays his heart and makes us play at a higher level because of the pure intensity he plays at.

Sylar

I did like how he was setting the example with the high press early on. He seemed pissed off at Mkhi a few times that Mkhi wasnt pushing the LB higher too.

Basically, make him official captain next season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Quality again today. He really is such an important part of how we play with his energy and quick thinking on the ball. How many players in our side would probably dally on the ball 1 second too long for his assist and end up keeping it instead of playing the pass? Herrera is the best in terms in our midfield of his decisiveness and doing things quickly.

Rossa

Obviously not!
Drop Carrick, Herrera holding, Pogba 8, Mata 10
Couldn't agree less in games like today. Against lesser opposition yes, but we need Carrick in these games. I feel bad for Mata though. The other midfield you propose is good for a lot of other matches. Herrera is at his best as a box to box midfielder. Great pressing and short passing, but I don't think he excels at dictating the play like Carrick

JeffBoomTetris

Doing everything with urgency. He'd of won twice as more balls as usual had the ref not been any less competent.

That cute ball he got from Carrick behind Spurs' defense and the subsequent layoff for Pogba/Martial was so satisfying.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Obviously not!
Drop Carrick, Herrera holding, Pogba 8, Mata 10
I'm by no means Carricks biggest fan but against the better teams we need balance, we need a proper DM. Spurs have Alli and Erikson who both like to occupy that space in front of the defenders, you need someone who knows how to shield in there.

Dr Baltar

Quality again today. He really is such an important part of how we play with his energy and quick thinking on the ball. How many players in our side would probably dally on the ball 1 second too long for his assist and end up keeping it instead of playing the pass? Herrera is the best in terms in our midfield of his decisiveness and doing things quickly.
Definitely. So direct with the ball. Works well with the pace out wide.
Seems so sharp in everything he does.

m1y2

absolutely essential player for our future success. he's setting an example of a player with top quality abilities and top comitment... Love him!

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Him and Pogba in midfield are a beautiful pair.

He presses people all across the pitch, runs his lungs out on counters, picks up great passes, and makes crucial interceptions as the muscle in midfield. He's basically everything you want in a midfielder. Brilliant again, today.

Status
Not open for further replies.