Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland 0:3 Man Utd

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
When he was an AM he seemed like he had eye for goal, was an above average finisher. Now I see none of that when he takes a shot. A real hopeless punter he's become. Can a positional change do that to a player or was I wrong initially?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
When he was an AM he seemed like he had eye for goal, was an above average finisher. Now I see none of that when he takes a shot. A real hopeless punter he's become. Can a positional change do that to a player or was I wrong initially?
Probably wrong initially, if I remember right his conversion rate at the time was unsustainably high.

Barnslig

His shooting is fecking horrible. Can't remember him having hit anything but row z this year

Barnslig

:lol: One of the best players so far. But gets a moan because he isn't shooting well. Guess he's doing well then
I never said he wasn't playing well, and I'm actually a big Herrera fan, but his shooting has actually gone to shit

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Good at breaking up play. Don't think he's good enough at everything else, but at least he plays with a bit of energy

Kostur

海尔的老板
Wondering what's happened with his shooting. Think that in his first season he's had like 10 shots on target with 9 goals or something like that.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Always in centre of the game, crazy tackles and controversy but this is how his uncompomising attitude got Gerrard sent off in one of the most comedic meltdowns of United vs Liverpool rivalry.

Still needs to be calmer when shooting from distance.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Shooting aside, another assured performance. He is absolutely integral in our midfield.

MadMike

I've said it before, he's the most steady midfielder we have. He always puts a 6-7/10 performance, minimum. He wins the ball back shitloads, covers a lot of grass, keeps moving and passing the ball, has good link-up, he makes very few mistakes.

For me, he's a POTY candidate for us.

Triple.Threat

i thought today was the poorest i have seen him in a while, i hope it is just an off day and he is back at his best for our upcoming games.

LouisDanGaal

I gave him motm but his influence on the game did decline after about 55-60 minutes and his short passing and movement weren't as strong as usual. Never shoot again please.

izec

He needs to pick his moments when to shoot, he is forcing it too much. Last season he went for the shot when he was in a good position, now he really is too desperate to score.

Ace of Spades

It seems like he is rushing his shots because he is more worried about quick counter attacks, so he seems to just blast them rather than placing them in corners as he did in the previous seasons.

Philadelphian

whatever midfielder we bring in needs to have more quality on the ball than he does. He's great for winning the ball back, but we need someone who can dictate and be more threatening on the ball than he is so that the opposition can't always just assume Pogba is gonna be on the ball.

He'll be great if he's not our second most gifted midfielder, as he's not actually that gifted.

Aint gota Kalou

If he could shoot or have range his in passing he would be incredible. He's our best midfielder at doing the simple and important things, defensively and keeping the ball moving in tight spaces.

shield

Ok performance.

Must say, I was quite frustrated with him and Pogba today. I was actually expecting more from the pair. Wanted them to dominate Sunderland, which is the the weakest team I have seen us play against all season. But they continued making the same mistakes in passing and movement which they have made all season.

Hard to read too much into that performance, anyway, seeing that we were never under much pressure. Much sterner test lies next week against Chelsea though and he seems to be a big match player.

Status
Not open for further replies.