5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Perhaps the contract situation was playing on his mind, in the two games since it was sorted he’s looked like last season’s Sir Matt Busby player of the year.

el3mel

Good game again. Hope he keeps on this form. Just needs a bit more composure on the ball when passing though.

Canagel

Herrera was very good today. Big improvement on previous games and I liked that he kept passing forwards as well. He must've made more forward passes in this game than the whole season combined. It's exactly what we miss when Carrick isn't playing. Playing early balls straight through the middle to destabilize the opposition defence. Herrera did that job very well. None of the slow sideways and backwards stuff he always does.

Silas

Quite good. Hopefully keeps this up, so that we can stick with a 433.

Red Royal

Looks today that Herrera had been given license to attack. Caused many problems to Derby's back line and freed up space for others. Hope that is a sign of things to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

diplomat

Herrera was very good today. Big improvement on previous games and I liked that he kept passing forwards as well. He must've made more forward passes in this game than the whole season combined. It's exactly what we miss when Carrick isn't playing. Playing early balls straight through the middle to destabilize the opposition defence. Herrera did that job very well. None of the slow sideways and backwards stuff he always does.
Completely agree, he finally looked like his former self from last season and it's important to keep it up so we don't need to spend on a CM in January.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Quite good today. Let's hope he keeps improving, but did well in my opinion.

Pacificgi

Its great to see him playing with confidence again and going looking for the forward passes.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Looks to be finding some form. Better timing of tackles, more composed with the ball. Just a solid game.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was very good, defensively he was good but what impressed me more was his passing and his runs from the deep.

Ace of Spades

He has been improving lately and looks like he is getting back to form and close to the player he was last season.

MadMike

More like this please Ander. Would be really nice if he hits form for the second half of the season.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
He was brilliant throughout, especially 1st half. Penetrating passing and quick recycling of the ball, almost Carrick-esque.

WPMUFC

Matic-Herrera-
----Pogba-----

Just give it some time to gel and for the players to find some understanding and it will be a fantastic 3

Herrera's interceptions and forward play was fantastic today.

RRCE

Matic-Herrera-
----Pogba-----

Just give it some time to gel and for the players to find some understanding and it will be a fantastic 3

Herrera's interceptions and forward play was fantastic today.
I agree. Hopefully Herrera can find a consistent run of form.

Walters_19_MuFc

No surprise that Herrera's last two good games have come in a three man midfield.

Pressed well as usual, and kept the ball moving. Played more balls through the lines today too, which was good to see. Normally he plays too safe for me.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Let us just hope that Jose sticks with a 3 man midfield going forward.

Much prefer it to the midfield two. A midfield two hampers us both in attack and defence, we have no control in the middle with that formation.

Jig1234

First time this season Herrera has played well. Need to see it more often. Good games for him are far too rare of an occurrence. Having a three man midfield system does help. Herrera will always struggle in 4-2-3-1. We should be using the 4-3-3. Better for him and Pogba.

Yeovil 0:4 Man Utd

Rajma

I'm sorry but he dropped off the cliff dramatically performance wise or he just being made to look poor once we brought some real quality. Doesn't offer anything at this moment and Fellaini is preferred choice for me personally, never thought I'll say that.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The worst shooting of any professional footballer I've ever seen.
Unbelievable how bad he is at it.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The worst shooting of any professional footballer I've ever seen.
Unbelievable how bad he is at it.
Timing. :lol:

Poor in the first half but he's used the ball really well in the second, and lovely finish for the goal.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Motm for me probably, Sanchez close 2nd. Even in the first half where most were meh, he was one of the few who looked up for it, pressed well, won tackles and kept the ball well. 2nd half has been class too

Status
Not open for further replies.