View full 2023-24 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

hobbers

Some posters are complaining about his passing not being very good. We play some of the most "difficult" football in the league.we constantly have to pull off perfect passes because we don't do the basics properly
Yep, you only need to watch 10 minutes of us in any game this season to know Onana's passing stats are irrelevant. There are sticks to beat him with but he's fine with the ball at his feet.

Nobody makes passing angles for him and every forward pass is insanely difficult, and Garnacho/Rashford/Antony/Bruno are all terrible pass receivers with no physical presence who cant compete for any aerial 50/50

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
With a bit of luck he’s going to be out until February so we don’t lose him to Afcon.

Red Rash

• Onana is the same surname of footballers who players for United and Everton
  • @Annihilate Now! Confused the two players in a picture
  • Rihanna had a famous song with the lyrics "Ooh na na, what's my name? Ooh na na, what's my name?"
  • There is a (completely untrue) racial stereotype that people from a certain ethnic group look a like
  • Using a slightly altered version of Rihanna's hit song and the error made by Annihilate Now, the joke was born

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
  • Onana is the same surname of footballers who players for United and Everton
  • @Annihilate Now! Confused the two players in a picture
  • Rihanna had a famous song with the lyrics "Ooh na na, what's my name? Ooh na na, what's my name?"
  • There is a (completely untrue) racial stereotype that people from a certain ethnic group look a like
  • Using a slightly altered version of Rihanna's hit song and the error made by Annihilate Now, the joke was born
Gotcha, I was being slow yesterday :)

poleglass red

With Shaw coming back, and hopefully Martinez soon as well, these 2 players will benefit him. Still not convinced he's a great keeper, but feel he could be decent in a settled team

He’s very proactive at dealing with loose balls behind the defence. He's finally settled. Hopefully his kicking can get back to his Ajax/Inter levels.