Yep, you only need to watch 10 minutes of us in any game this season to know Onana's passing stats are irrelevant. There are sticks to beat him with but he's fine with the ball at his feet.Some posters are complaining about his passing not being very good. We play some of the most "difficult" football in the league.we constantly have to pull off perfect passes because we don't do the basics properly
Gotcha, I was being slow yesterday
- Onana is the same surname of footballers who players for United and Everton
- @Annihilate Now! Confused the two players in a picture
- Rihanna had a famous song with the lyrics "Ooh na na, what's my name? Ooh na na, what's my name?"
- There is a (completely untrue) racial stereotype that people from a certain ethnic group look a like
- Using a slightly altered version of Rihanna's hit song and the error made by Annihilate Now, the joke was born