View full 2023-24 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Kostov

A critical mistake when the game was in the balance. Yes, Onana did.
A good team will bail out their GK out of a mistake, Bayern beat us with Ulreich in goal. Even without the Onana mistake it was just a matter of time. Look at the goals scored, once again we struggled to create and score goals, despite 3 jammy goals telling the stats people otherwise.

Now you’re just speaking rubbish.
Sevilla H - last 16 CL 2018
Barca A - QF CL 2019
Chelsea H - critical Top 4 game 2019
Everton A - critical Top 4 game 2019
Chelsea N - SF FA Cup 2020
Leipzig A - critical Group Stage knockout CL 2020
Villarreal N - final Europa League 2021
Brentford A - ETH first away game 2022
Sevilla A - QF Europa League 2023
West Ham A - critical top 4 game 2023
Man City N - FA Cup final 2023

Off the top of my head. I’m sure I’m missing others.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Sevilla H - last 16 CL 2018
Barca A - QF CL 2019
Chelsea H - critical Top 4 game 2019
Everton A - critical Top 4 game 2019
Chelsea N - SF FA Cup 2020
Leipzig A - critical Group Stage knockout CL 2020
Villarreal N - final Europa League 2021
Brentford A - ETH first away game 2022
Sevilla A - QF Europa League 2023
West Ham A - critical top 4 game 2023
Man City N - FA Cup final 2023

Off the top of my head. I’m sure I’m missing others.
Well Onana has made en appearances for us and has made nearly half this list already :lol:

Holocene

Oof. He's going to get annihilated in here tonight. Time to hit the ignore.

Skills

Snitch
Hope you're all enjoying this ball playing you asked for, lads. Transformative stuff.

Walters_19_MuFc

Dwight Yorke

"For all the good De Gea has done for Man United, the way his career ended was really bad, I hope this doesn't come back to haunt Man United now they've bought Andre Onana. Be careful what you wish for.

"De Gea is the Golden Glove winner, a high-profile player who has made mistakes, like the rest of us."

He went on to say: "In my opinion, Onana is not as good as De Gea and people need to watch him very carefully.

"I've seen Onana before, the Premier League is a different kettle of fish with how fast the game is and how often you are pressured.

"Onana tries to be an outfield player rather than a goalkeeper sometimes. I will be watching this guy very closely, and the people who have criticised De Gea and wanted him to leave will probably be the ones who will be calling him to come back.

"I'm hoping that doesn't happen for Man United’s sake."

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
How can you go from looking class in a CL final to turning into dog shite?! Think it’s just our club. We mess players careers up!

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Not his best performance. But our problems go far deeper than keeper.
Sure but doesn't help every shot on goal equals a goal. He cannot play keeper. It's hugely obvious to anyone with eyes, technique, footwork, body position, handling, anticipation, all of it, sub par for a keeper.

rajds89

Isn’t anywhere near the standard required. Waste of money. ETH will lose his job because of this guy.

Swedish_Plumber

Hasn’t done any of the positives he was gonna bring to us. Cost us the match tonight and probably our place in the knockouts too.

chris123

Worst goalkeeping performance I can honestly remember.

The responses on here so far are too tame. That was absolutely atrocious.

You simply cannot have a goalkeeper that doesn't even look like he can make a simple save, but that's exactly what he is at the moment.

SambaBoy

He'll turn into a good GK long term for us I think but he's cost us two games in the CL now.

Still didn't feel we needed to upgrade De Gea and now we are stuck with a worst keeper in the short term at least.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Thought he had a good game besides everything he did on the pitch.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
We thought de Geas start in 11/12 was bad but this is beyond bad. He doesn’t look capable of saving much, he doesn’t sweep and he generally looks capable of a brain fart every time he has the ball. Not convinced at all. What is going on

ErikElevenHag

Defended him after bayern saying hes got time to put it right, but that tonight was an abysmal performance and if he keeps doing it you cant really defend him anymore.

What's his shot save percentage this season? Cant imagine its above 50%

Darlington Padgett

His passing is not even that good to justify how bad he is at saving shots. He seems to have the reach of a toddler, how short are his arms?

arnie_ni

Does anyone have his passing distance stats? I feel like he humps the ball long as often as ddg did and we turn the ball over virtually everytime, just like with ddg.

Stadjer

Horrible. I still think he can become a good purchase but he isnt making it easy on himself.

Also from the best goalkeeper in the CL last season to likely the worst during this season?