g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Andre Onana image 24

Andre Onana Cameroon flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

hobbers

Give him his due, the lad knows where the penalties are going.

3/3 correctly guessed. Polar opposite to David "Fall over in the other direction" De Gea.

MetoTTT

He has the mental strenght...he isn't a soft guy like Tony. Delighted for him.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Single-handedly saved our CL campaign tonight. Two top class saves.

MOTM obviously.

redom

Some of his passing was really off but saved the game with those saves, time to kick on.

mintyred

He saves so many with his writs that it must be intentional, but I can't think of the benefit of it. Whatever keeps the ball out, and a great pen save at the end. Hopefully, this continues.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Bobski

Big moment for him, yeah his passing was not great but first and foremost he has to establish that he can be a safe pair of hands.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Having a wry smile to myself. Suckers having a go at McT for giving away that pen. I saw the plan. Plain as day. That boy is always thinking about the team. Genius.

Alemar

Onana is guessing every penalty. So far 2 penalties not scored against him already, very good

ti vu

Keep our CL campaign hope alive with that penalty save.

All forgiven.

Parma Dewol

What a moment, what a save. Delighted for him.

His reaction in getting the players ready to defend a corner despite the full time whistle having blown shows how much adrenaline must have been pumping through his veins at that moment. Great scenes.

Brightonian

It'll get lost because of the pen but he was pretty much perfect today as well. More of the composed work on the ball, and a bundle of decent saves, one really good one and of course the pen.

Think he might save a couple of pens a season, given how close he's been to every one he's faced so far.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Hopefully this can be the turning point for him. He made two great saves and effectively won us the game at the end. I had been losing patience with him but hopefully he builds on this now. He does seem mentally strong, I will say that.