Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Like he’s on a one man mission to get us eliminated from the CL.

Heinzesight

All I hear is “but, but, but he’s played in a CL final.” So did fecking Karius.

He’s single handedly knocked us out of the CL. His head has gone. Needs benching otherwise he’ll cause even more damage.

The Boy Blunder.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Awful keeper, it's not form. His shot stopping is very odd even on good days, he will always have these clingers in him. ETH is an awful eye for talent

ShinjiNinja26

Just when it looked like he was settling down after a shaky start he produces a horror show on a night we needed him to be solid. I’ve defended him for the most part but these howlers are inexcusable and are far too frequent.

Unam333

That second goal is unforgivable.

I said it before, he has a very awkward technique the way he saves balls. Quite often he uses his wrists to parry the ball away. He's just very clumsy.

He's a good keeper, but he doesn't look like a United keeper unfortunately.

Funny really, in his first match I believe Onana was giving Maguire a rollicking, but he's not that cocky now is he?

Roboc7

I’ve never rated him that highly and think we massively overspent on him but shocked by number of errors and how horrible his technique is. May be his one and only season as first choice.

El Zoido

He needs replacing asap. City would lose with regularity with this guy in goal. Goals change games, you cannot consistently win if your goalkeeper keeps gifting the opposition goals. We’d have won this game had the second goal not gone in, he’s cost us a memorable victory.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Had been looking solid for a while finally and just monumentally shits the bed again.

He just seems to have a massive technical deficiency in getting down to low shots close to his body. Seems to just not be able to decide quickly enough what to do with his body and just freezes up until it's too late. Almost all his mistakes have been around those. Might be a bit long in the tooth in footballer years to have that coached out of his game.

Red_Aaron

No point sugar coating, he's been nowhere near good enough for us so far

I hope he can come good but I'm very skeptical, even with his distribution I don't see any stand out qualities

Betson

The bar is low for him , when he gets through a game without a clanger we say he played well such is the relief. But long term he can't be our best option , can he?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He is a time bomb - you never know when will he do a howler on the pitch.

90 + 5min

This is just Taibi level. Nothing else. Need to improve his game and I wouldn't be against giving Bayindir or Heaton a game or two.

Kopral Jono

The second is genuinely one of the shitest things I've seen in a professional football match.
The second was Taibi-esque but to his defence it could have happened to even the best taking into account line of sight, wet pitch, etc. The third, meanwhile, was absolutely criminal. What was he doing standing in the centre, leaving his near post wide open?

His basic fundamentals are so strange and he'll be 28 in a few months. He'll continue to be wildly inconsistent - which is clearly an awful trait for a goalkeeper.

Terrible signing, again.

FerociousCorgis

Just when it looked like he was settling down after a shaky start he produces a horror show on a night we needed him to be solid. I’ve defended him for the most part but these howlers are inexcusable and are far too frequent.
i mean even the saves he was making after "settling down" there was instances of his poor technique being shown. This is what happens when you dont have your technique down. Blunders will eventually come.

Adamsk7

Awful. He’s got to go, maybe even as early as January. He’s not fit to be in the sticks for a single premier league club. We let one keeper go and sold another that were both infinitely better than him. Hell we probably have a player on the bench that’s better than him but we’ll never know

Dan_F

No it isn't. He's a better keeper than Onana, who has enough bloopers for a career inside 4 months.
Bravo made loads of mistakes.

The club can’t afford to simply write off a £50 million signing. He is seeing the young Turkish kid every day in training, it’s not like we have Dean Henderson on the bench.

Ghostrider318

Almost single handedly pulled us out of CL. He is a good keeper. But he will have a howler pretty much every game and if we want to win anything we should cut our loses sooner rather than later

LARulz

Glad we got him him, such a huge boost to our game to have in our team vs De Gea. £50 million well spent

ash_86

Cost us the game and pretty much any progress in CL. His shot stopping is very very poor , the technique overall is horrendous. I don’t know what we can do right now

Ace of Spades

Not sure what this signing brings, we don't even build play from the back, so we are not using his biggest strength, and he is just average in shot stopping.

Bizzare signing.

Danny

Has to be dropped now. Too many simple, basic errors that are costly. Arguably at fault for all three goals tonight.

Wheato

Seriously, you could put any of our other keepers in goal for the CL campaign and we would have qualified already.

I've never seen a keeper throw the ball into his own net on such a regular basis.

It's almost like some betting syndicate has got his Mum at gunpoint.

The Dane

I can’t take more of this shit. Again you have to ask how our scouts and most of all ETH came to the conclusion that this guy was the answer.

ShinjiNinja26

I haven't, but we signed him to be our backup keeper, so normally you'd expect a baseline level of competence there.
You’d think so but it’s Utd we’re talking about after all. I was scratching my head when we signed him even as a back up, some of the howlers he’s produced are comically bad but probably does deserve a chance in a Utd shirt. If for nothing else then to give Onana a kick up the arse to cut out these daft errors.