5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

By far one of the better players today and he was average. Gets a lot of flak on here but he's out of position and playing in a shit midfield with an average striker ahead of him - there were far worse players out there than him today

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
He was the best player in the front 6 today. He put it on an absolute plate for Mata who was terrible. He was average and that's all it takes to be the best.

flappyjay

By far one of the better players today and he was average. Gets a lot of flak on here but he's out of position and playing in a shit midfield with an average striker ahead of him - there were far worse players out there than him today
Way better that Juan Mata for sure

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Should have had an assist, but overall not great.

Maybe try him in the ten instead of mata or lingarrd.

Or maybe in MF.

luke511

Lost possession countless times, can't handle a tight press to save his life. One good cross can't save a toothless performance.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Was dog shite. Constantly loss the ball with any pressure. Isn't a mid table level footballer.

Ekeke

You can spot all the posters who don't know anything about defending. Pereira was average today but made the most tackles out of any player on the pitch and was still one of our best performers, tragically.

Is winning the ball the first thing you want from your right attacking player? No, probably not. But I'd be fascinated to hear where people thought our ball winning was going to come from after Ander left and we didn't replace him. Someone needs to do it else we wont have the ball. If we get rid of our hard working players winning the ball, we need to get it from somewhere else. So far this season its been a combination of AWB, McTominay and Andreas between them. Neither McTominay nor Andreas are able to do it alone and AWB can only cover the right side.

Hawks2008

I really fail to see what he brings to the team other than his work rate. Nothing player.

Devil may care

Ultimately I don't think he's good enough but he put the work in again and actually created a couple of openings for us that were squandered.

Ace of Spades

He was the best player in the front 6 today. He put it on an absolute plate for Mata who was terrible. He was average and that's all it takes to be the best.
This. I would rather see him in the middle ahead of shit like Mata or Lingard any day. He at least has that ability to provide an assist, or take a good shot from distant.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
1 good cross and sod all else.

His lack of dynamism together with mata makes such a horrible balance. It really should be 1 or the other.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Or how about it should be neither
Well right now we don’t have much choice but yeah I don’t see anything good about him in terms of offence.

I thought he was going to make a decent 6 at one stage but that idea seems to have gone.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
You can spot all the posters who don't know anything about defending. Pereira was average today but made the most tackles out of any player on the pitch and was still one of our best performers, tragically.

Is winning the ball the first thing you want from your right attacking player? No, probably not. But I'd be fascinated to hear where people thought our ball winning was going to come from after Ander left and we didn't replace him. Someone needs to do it else we wont have the ball. If we get rid of our hard working players winning the ball, we need to get it from somewhere else. So far this season its been a combination of AWB, McTominay and Andreas between them. Neither McTominay nor Andreas are able to do it alone and AWB can only cover the right side.
Then he should have played in midfield with McTominay and Lingard or someone else played RW. AWB did not need the extra assistance winning the ball on the right.

Again tactical foolishness from Ole.
Also it is interesting that the first goal we conceded came from Pereiras lack of pressing and desire to win the ball off of Noble

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I really thought he was better than this to be honest. Seems to be a good workhorse but that's all you can say about him at the moment

Onerealunited

He is very energetic. We should use him more as a central midfield and hope he develops to a good player

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He wasn't bad today, actually one of the better players.

I think it's as clear as day that he's not what once was "United quality" in terms of the level we were at from 92-13. Far far from it in fact.

This United team though, yeah, he fits right in. I'd say he was West Ham level but...

Ekeke

Then he should have played in midfield with McTominay and Lingard or someone else played RW. AWB did not need the extra assistance winning the ball on the right.

Again tactical foolishness from Ole.
Also it is interesting that the first goal we conceded came from Pereiras lack of pressing and desire to win the ball off of Noble
If he didnt, how come Andreas made 4 tackles? Most of them were high up the pitch where your right back isnt going to win the ball

432JuanMata

I watch him I don’t think he is good enough to be here then he starts again and it’s the same result. He was average today which is his level, he was lucky most players where terrible

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
If he didnt, how come Andreas made 4 tackles? Most of them were high up the pitch where your right back isnt going to win the ball
Where have I said he didn't, apart from a crucial moment where we conceded a goal?

Kostov

He was one of our better players yesterday. Not that it was saying much but still better than the crap served by the likes of Mata, Rashford, Matic.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
One good cross.

As usual he does one or two decent things in a game. He doesn't link up well, doesn't pass well, doesn't have pace and doesn't dribble well. All he does is press and tackle. It really shouldn't be enough to play for Manchester United in attack.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He wasn't good but he was better than Mata, Pereira lacks quality but he has confidence to at least try. So can't blame him much.

flappyjay

This. I would rather see him in the middle ahead of shit like Mata or Lingard any day. He at least has that ability to provide an assist, or take a good shot from distant.
Mata is the worst of them all as he rarely ever goes for high risk passes. You can't have a 10 who plays it safe

Fer

If Pogba continues playing next to Mctominay, then Pereira could be our best option as a No.10.

We don't have a top CAM, so 4231 formation is a bit pointless. Maybe players like Gomes and Pereira could do a better job in a midfield of 3.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Just a bang average defensive Lingard.

Cleverley aka Clevinho was better than him.

Ole will be punished (is already punished) by trusting this kind of poor guys.

Rajma

I can't believe Ole sees him as good enough for us, he is lovable and hardworking but ultimately he's very average.

settembrini

When Pogba got injured I would have made Pereira his replacement in midfield. That's the position that suits him best. Instead Solskjaer brought Matic back into the team and seems intent on cementing Pereira as our right winger. Two clear mistakes that didn't need to be made.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I thought he was tactically quite good. Pressed high, when the ball was fired up to him, controlled it well. The missing part for him is quality and probably confidence, anyone else but Mata scores from his cross.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Objectively a bad player.

Wasn't the worst of them yesterday, but he has also never shown anything better than yesterdays level of performance in the PL.

Has been given his chance, again, and isn't taking it. Again.

Alabaster Codify7

Objectively a bad player.

Wasn't the worst of them yesterday, but he has also never shown anything better than yesterdays level of performance in the PL.

Has been given his chance, again, and isn't taking it. Again.

It's not on him, it's on the club and Ole.

Some players are simply not capable of playing at this level. Andreas Pereira would struggle to start for the majority of other teams in the league. Mourinho had his number and identified him as someone who wouldn't make it here, hence the lack of chances. Ole comes in and suddenly he's not only staying, he's a first team player most weeks.

Pereira's trying his best, his best is just Championship standard and that isn't his fault. You can't take chances if you aren't capable of taking them.

manunited1919

I agree. He'd be better playing as a 10 in the Mata role. He played on the right today and played 2 key passes one of which he should've had an assist from. He didn't have a great game no. There were others out there who did far worse IMO.
This.
The cross for Mata should have been an assist. The second key pass also didn’t develop, but he clearly opened up their defense when he did it.
He was the best of a bad bunch.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's the Lukaku of midfielders, every second touch is a tackle

Honestly he's garbage, he's occasionally got a good cross on him so I get that's why he's being played on the wing but if he has to play play him central as he can (again occasionally) score from distance. Seriously I'd just give him the mandate to shoot on site as soon as he gets it because he doesn't bring anything else to the table

Status
Not open for further replies.