Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Dont know how anyone could say that he is overpriced and concerned about playing in PL, you could say that about any player coming over here, so does that mean no one buys anyone...the money is irrelevant, considering we have to offload Fellaini for a loss, anyone of Di Marias standard would be better

Bwuk

I just signed him on FM, so I'd say it's pretty much a done deal.

Hamadovich86

It's completely baffling to me how anybody could even think this. He's a world class winger and his game would be perfect for the Premier League. It's a fecking no-brainer if he is available.
The physical aspect of things is what I'm concerned about tbh but he is without a doubt a world class winger.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
I just signed him on FM, so I'd say it's pretty much a done deal.
Are you serious? How is your game of Football Manager in any way related to the deal being done in real-life? You think Woodward knows you bought him on your game and thinks "oh well Bwuk from Redcafe has bought him on Football Manager, I'll do that as well, he seems sensible"? Your deluded pal. :lol::lol:

Bwuk

Sign Vidal as well, or else I am blaming you.
Don't think he'll get a game buddy, Powell and Herrera are dominating the midfield for me.

Are you serious? How is your game of Football Manager in any way related to the deal being done in real-life? You think Woodward knows you bought him on your game and thinks "oh well Bwuk from Redcafe has bought him on Football Manager, I'll do that as well, he seems sensible"? Your deluded pal. :lol::lol:
If he doesn't follow what I've done on FM, he's an idiot. I've won the treble 3 years in a row.
is your post serious feeky???

Jev

Makes no sense to suggest he'd struggle to adapt to the PL. By that logic we can't buy any winger. He's a workhorse, he runs and runs and runs, he's disciplined and he's a more old-fashioned winger than most, more of a touchline hugger (though obviously there's more to him than that but compared to guys like Pedro, Sanchez etc.). His game is very well-suited to the PL, certainly much more so than Sanchez'.

Ace of Spades

Don't think he'll get a game buddy, Powell and Herrera are dominating the midfield for me.

If he doesn't follow what I've done on FM, he's an idiot. I've won the treble 3 years in a row.
He will be a good squad option, I promise.

Shark

@NotShark
Why would you disagree with this? it's clearly related.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Mate, if you honestly think it's as easy to win trophy's in real life as Football Manager you are a complete idiot

Tim Henman

Come on Tim!
Guy was class in the last two Champions League games and would add some much needed pace to our team.. Yes please

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Oh, the irony.
I'm obviously talking to a complete moron here

Do you think if you went into an interview for the Man Utd job with your resume of Football Manager achievements they'd consider you for the job????

You'd be laughed out the door!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm obviously talking to a complete moron here

Do you think if you went into an interview for the Man Utd job with your resume of Football Manager achievements they'd consider you for the job????

You'd be laughed out the door!
You do realize Bwuk was only messing around right? He even gave it away with white text... You should probably hide under a rock for a few days before you cause more damage to yourself :lol:

Dr Baltar

If we signed him we'd have to sing that Carlos Santana song every game. Does that increase or decrease his value?

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
Sorry, got distracted there...... actually popped on to raise my concerns about Di Maria. He's quick, and a fair talent. But.... he seems to leave his feet behind quite a lot and reports seem to suggest that he's been very flakey in previous seasons. So 40m seems like RM are taking the piss somewhat

Vidal and Sanchez for me. A top quality Chilean double :drool: Oh, and a defender at some point please (not wishing to be greedy)

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
I cant decide whats worse, using FM in a transfer forum (even tho it was quite funny), or believing that he's being serious ?!?!? Its a fine line, and an equally scary fall on both sides !
None of it is funny, whatever the feck is going on.

lalloyd

Easily better than all of our wingers. Would love it if we signed him. Why would he want to leave Madrid though?

Becknaldolencia

This looks eerily similar to Ozil signing when we didn't believe he was offered to us and Wenger snatched him. I hope we take him.

RedorDead21

This looks eerily similar to Ozil signing when we didn't believe he was offered to us and Wenger snatched him. I hope we take him.
I offer to sell you my Ford KA for 40m........they are not offering anything. He would always be available at those prices.

Shark

@NotShark
Easily better than all of our wingers. Would love it if we signed him. Why would he want to leave Madrid though?
Would Madrid actually take all three of Nani, Valencia and Young in trade for Di Maria? I'd be fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.