6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwuk

Completely carries us. It's like Liverpool under Suarez the year before they challenged for the league.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
If I was him I'd punch out at the whole defence+herrera and if the club don't like it I go. We need him more than he needs us now, all of europe would want him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We have an absolute world beater on the books and that cushions the blow slightly but I feel so down right now.

Shark

@NotShark
I genuinely feel for the guy, a class act among players that shouldn't be anywhere near the shirt. Him and De Gea in fact.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
For Martial alone I don't want this season to end, he's in amazing form

LouisDanGaal

96 percent of the man of the match votes. If it was an outfield player of the season vote i'd hope to see the same, only thing keeping me watching.

Skills

Snitch
17 goals now in his first season. Imagine how good he'll be once we get rid of the twat in charge.

The United

Anyways, this puts to bed about his best position. The way he plays suits to the left side perfectly. Funnily enough, it was something like that we expected from Depay.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
If I was him I'd punch out at the whole defence+herrera and if the club don't like it I go. We need him more than he needs us now, all of europe would want him.
Aye, I can imagine someone like Zidane is already making phone calls. He'll show some magic at the Euro's and Bayern or Madrid would be mad not to try and get him. And quite frankly Martial would be mad not to leave this sinking ship.

Let's just hope he really, really likes it here for some reason because at the moment he's pretty much all we've got.

Treble

Excellent. He's been productive recently, strong finish to the season.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Aye, I can imagine someone like Zidane is already making phone calls. He'll show some magic at the Euro's and Bayern or Madrid would be mad not to try and get him. And quite frankly Martial would be mad not to leave this sinking ship.

Let's just hope he really, really likes it here for some reason because at the moment he's pretty much all we've got.
If there's one thing we have going for us, it's that we were the ones willing to take a risk and spend a huge sum of money on him. That show of trust in him is at least one major positive for us. Unfortunately, that's all we can bank on.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Zidane will be sacked at sometime next season is my guess.

Dobbs

Remember some on here think he's underperformed.

You can see him winning world player of the year by the time he's 24. IF we build a decent team for him.

RedStarUnited

WE hung on to Rooney and Ronaldo when we were utterly crap during 03-05. We should be fine.

DarkXaero

Let down severely by his teammates tonight, and managed to deliver a great performance despite being a doubt to even play tonight. I'm glad to see that he has ending his debut season strongly as many young players fade at the end of their breakthrough seasons. People talk about his potential but I think he's already a damn good player and one of the best attacking players in the league right now. 17 goals and 10 assists (47 appearances) in his debut season, Mahrez has 18 goals and 11 assists this season (in 42 appearances).

RedStarUnited

Remember some on here think he's underperformed.

You can see him winning world player of the year by the time he's 24. IF we build a decent team for him.
And have a coach that understand his best qualities and squeezes the most of out of him. The team should be trying to get him one and one vs a defender as much as possible. He will destroy 9/10 defenders if given the space.

justboy68

I just hope we can put a team deserving of him around him soon. Otherwise you can be sure he'll be off in another season or two.

Skills

Snitch
He's a superstar. I thought he had a bit of tendency to be a bit too passive before the FA Cup Semi Final, but since then he's playing with that fire of a Van Persie, Ronaldo, prime Rooney trying to take over a game at key moments.

Dobbs

And have a coach that understand his best qualities and squeezes the most of out of him. The team should be trying to get him one and one vs a defender as much as possible. He will destroy 9/10 defenders if given the space.
We probably give Rojo and Valencia more service.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He should leave. Were an utter shambles.

I would be absolutely fuming if I was him. Hes surrounded by monkeys.

NoLogo

I just hope we can put a team deserving of him around him soon. Otherwise you can be sure he'll be off in another season or two.
Unfortunately I agree. Won't be long before Real comes sniffing around, perfect Ronaldo replacement if he keeps developing like he has this season. We need to make sure we have a competitive team assembled before that day comes or we will have zero chance of keeping him around. I mean it's not going to be very high if Real is involved anyways but if we are still a team struggling to get 4th spot we have zero chance of stopping him joining one of the best teams around.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Players like him and DdG deserve to play against the likes of Bayern or Barca on thre big stage. Instead he gets to carry the likes of Blind, Valencia, Rojo, Herrera and co who are relentlessy grabbing and dragging him down to away ties in Iceland against gardeners and firemen doing football as a side job.

It will be a long time before we host a big CL tie again. Sigh.

Sw33t

He was awesome. Really, just love the guy. The rest just don't seem to want it as much as this young ambitious player. Shame.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Our best player this season. I just don't want to imagine where we'd have been without him.

Acole9

Outstanding
Everyone questions where we'd be without De Gea but the same can be said for this guy too. I feel sorry for him having to drag the rest of the useless lot along.

Status
Not open for further replies.