Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nucks

RT History Department
It's the usual Caf bollocks. He's shown great enthusiasm and emotion after each and every goal he's scored. How a finish is termed "cold" or "hot?" is beyond me. Maybe the word they are looking for is unfazed which would be a fantastic trait to have in a striker. Why would any of that perturb you?
It's like scoring a touch down in american football. "Act like you've been here (endzone) before".

Basically don't lose your head, cause you should be expecting to be a frequent visitor.

Sigma

Yeah he looks brilliant on the ball, very strong and the defenders are having a tough time getting it off him. Also looks good when playing wide, looks like he wants to take his man on and can more often than not beat him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He isn't even having a great game yet he is causing them problems all the time. I really like him.

Woodenlung

Decent first half from Martial. I'd like us to get the ball to him a bit quicker, but it's clear that he frightens the life out opposition defenders with his pace. His hold up play looks pretty good too.

Raw

He causes problems for Sunderlands defence, and it seems like he's roaming around everywhere. He's been putting in crosses from both flanks.

Skills

Snitch
A bit worried he might be too one footed. Seems to always turn onto his right. If he could be comfortably turning either direction he would be absolutely frightening.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's doing well but you can see the defense is starting to respect him a lot more. Him and Memphis are not getting much space to run at Sunderland. His hold-up play is pretty good.

Jagga7

Definitely looks our most dangerous player. He is willing to turn and take players on rather than the safe back pass.

Hed Zitin

Someone needs to help him. He's trying his hardest to hold the ball up and run and create space and no one is linking with him.

Looks a class above.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Looks so dangerous whether he is up front or drifting out wide. What a difference a top class striker like him makes. He's probably our most important player in that front 4 in terms of us looking threatening, because he offers things nobody else in our attack does.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He's going to smash the Henry comparison at this rate.

Aussie_Red_Devil

Who would have thought that a guy that i literally didn't know existed 2 months ago would so quickly become one of my favourite players

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
This boy is the real deal. We've been missing this type of striker for years.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
The media will probably say the bubble has burst if he doesn't score today, even though he's been excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.