Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
How is Jamie Redknapp one of the foremost football pundits in a country of 64 million people? Seriously, how?
Because very few people with intelligence seriously aspire to be football pundits would be my guess.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Because very few people with intelligence seriously aspire to be football pundits would be my guess.
Then they are not intelligent, because it's a well paid job.

binary bot
IIRC there was a times article a day or two after we signed him saying something similar that most people tried to write off as nonsense

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
It feels good to have a striker that genuinely strikes fear into the opposition defenders and gets you excited before and during the game. I think Utd have lacked this player for quite some time now and Martial has almost instantly brought this fear factor back.

Skywarden

Biggest threat out there. He's actually matching Mertesacker for strength which is extraordinary. He really need Memphis' pace today though otherwise he'll get too isolated up there.

FujiVice

I remember Robin Van Persie against us in that 8-2 game and everyone thought "he's to good for this shite."

Martial is out Van Persie in this game. I just look at him and think "they've let you down here, lad."

acnumber9

He's the one bright spot. He looks great. His play for his chance was outstanding.

m1y2

shame he was denied by great instinctive save by Cech, next time I am sure he will score from tis situation. Could have been 3:1 before half time and game on... 3:0 is not that bad after what we've seen tbh..

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Even when we are losing 3-0 to Arsenal he still finds a way to put a smile on my face. God bless the boy.

If we ever get back into this game it's going to be because of him.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
He really needs someone up there with him. Rooney is just atrocious. Depay looks like he couldn't give a shite. Would love to see Herrera at 10 behind him.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Wouldn't say he was amazing in this game. Had he been better United would have been in the game. Got two great chances to score but missed both.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Wouldn't say he was amazing in this game. Had he been better United would have been in the game. Got two great chances to score but missed both.
He certainly should have scored one alright. But he's still been our best player.

JackXX

Very good I felt sorry for him tbh. Only positivity came through him.

Devil may care

He played well again, pretty much our only real threat for 80 minutes both wide and centrally, was unlucky not to grab a goal. You'd honestly think he was 21 and Memphis was 19 when you look at the difference in the maturity oi their games.

mav_9me

Thought he did very well. He is showing that he cannot be handled by getting tight on him. You are going to see defenders back off him more often which should open up shooting opportunities and chances to go past defenders.

Zoo

What I liked was that he continued to play his game, pinning defenders with his strength in the middle and peeling off into the channels to use his pace. Unlike Rooney of the Rovers.

Godfather

With Smalling the only bright spot today. Could still have done better but the fecker is only 19 and we already are dependent on him going forward with the likes of Rooney being done and Depay not performing.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Wut?

First chance he created out of nothing and it was very difficult to score from turn and his shot was actually very good but was saved.

What was the second, my brain has stuck at the moment?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was our best player along with Rooney. Love how effortlessly he goes past players, he's definitely a proper future world class player. You can just tell his quality. Should have scored mind you, but he did brilliantly to create the chance in the first place. The way he's played now, ignoring his age... you'd have to say that only Aguero is ahead of him as the best strikers in the league. He's brilliant.

justboy68

Once again looking a step above his teammates at 19 years old in a new team. He's going to be great for us and will fire us to a league winning campaign eventually.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Wut?

First chance he created out of nothing and it was very difficult to score from turn and his shot was actually very good but was saved.

What was the second, my brain has stuck at the moment?
I was actually disappointed by his shot. He could have hit that cleaner, and he also had more time than he realised. But we can't be too harsh on him for that - he created the chance out of nothing and was the only positive point from today's performance.

Ixion

He did very well for that chance, most strikers wouldn't have been able to control that pass and turn to shoot, and his shot wasn't straight at Cech he at least was trying to put it into the corner. It's just a shame he doesn't have someone else up top with him playing to a decent standard to help him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.