Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Played for 15 minutes in the entire match but how well did he play in that time! Fantastic talent! Please attack more Jose!!
Well the first half was all Juventus from what I got to see, it seemed like nothing was happening for United in that first half but I had a bloke chatting me up that whole time so I might have missed some things.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Those last ten minutes! Wow.

Festive Sandvich

Showed how much he's improved his defensive game for an hour, before turning it on going forward, just like we know he can. Excellent performance. Got a horrible feeling Juve will try and buy him at some point in the near future though :(

pablo__p

Shame he's got only one assist this season thus far. Amazing player, thrives in an attacking set-up.

Darkhorsez

Fantastic today! Best all round performance from him - way to go lad! Absolutely my favourite player. Did it at both ends of the pitch and showed real drive and ambition. So happy right now.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Crazy that we have more than one player in form at any one time....
good man management? Whatever is happening with Jose and the squad, they are galvanised... martial is amazing on form. More of this please! Undroppable and you couldn’t say that at any stage under Jose until the last few games and possibly right before we signed Sánchez?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I was super impressed with his defending tonight. Where the hell did that come from?:lol:
Obviously prefer him to be on the attacking end, but it was good to see. Also, he didn't fade away towards the end. Just kept going and came alive at a crucial point.
Hope he keeps working hard.

Ed please give him what he wants and get the contract signed.

Sanchez7

Great performance, he has got his mojo back. Also loved his celebration when Mata's FK went in.

Sauldogba

Thought he defended extremely well but attacking wise he was pretty bad for about 80 minutes.

His movement was poor and he slowed us down but i am actually happy with his performace.Reason being is because when the chips were down and it mattered he took the game by the scruff of the neck and we won.

Handré1990

When we finally started to attack with some intent, he just came alive. That last attack where he played Rashford alone v the keeper, amazing! Only wish he could play himself through on goal:lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Great performance, he has got his mojo back. Also loved his celebration when Mata's FK went in.
All of us probably reacted the same when Mata's free kick went in:D

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Some people need to eat serious humble pie

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Thought he was quiet for a lot of the game but then started playing ping pong in those last 10 incredible minutes.

Stubble

We need to do whatever is required to keep him (£150k if true is chickenfeed to this club) - i'd be gutted if he left.
Gonna be a Hazard level player in a few years no doubt about it.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
MOTM. He turned the game around for us.
Basically.

It's good to have a player with that moment of magic because like we've seen tonight, in tight situations where we weren't going nowhere the team needed that lift and he provided it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Great performance tonight, he and Sanchez linked up very well and he's developing a real understanding with Pogba and Shaw.

Stubble

Also defended really well when required to today really put a shift in - he seems to be turning it on in all aspects of his game at the moment.
I hope this is with a new MU contract in mind and not to impress potential suitors...

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
I was right. It's over. Never doubt Martial (and me).

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Top players come alive even when having quiet games. Big Tony was quiet for 60 mins, then activated Garrincha mode & went beasting & feasting. Sensational for that last 30 mins. Should have had an assist for Rashford.

Minkaro

The left wing spot is his. That, Sanchez down the middle, and now can somebody please claim the right wing spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.