4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndySmith1990

He's probably my least favourite United player. He's bone idle and a complete waste of talent.

I can forgive a player for lacking ability, but I can't forgive a player for just not caring or trying.

Swiss_Red89

Thought he wasn't bad today.
But probably "not bad" is not enough for him at this point. He needs to dominate games soon when given the chance if he wants to survive at this club.

crossy1686

career ending
It's so depressing that we're stuck with him due to his wages. We've going to have to loan him out at our cost to some shit Italian team aren't we? Absolute waste of talent

crossy1686

career ending
Thought he wasn't bad today.
But probably "not bad" is not enough for him at this point. He needs to dominate games soon when given the chance if he wants to survive at this club.
Hasn't scored away for over a year now. He's a £50m striker. Not bad performances are reserved for players like Ingalho.

PSV

Him and Pogba were absent tonight. Yeah, I know. But I'm not wrong.

Swiss_Red89

I know, I was agreeing with you. I'm just annoyed at how blasé he is about his career at United, or in football in general.
Yes he's a strange one. Don't know what to do with his case...Has all the talent but somehow can't produce it on the pitch for about 16 months now. Thought he was brilliant in the 19/20 season but completely disapperead after...

Not explainable for me. Does he really give absolutely no feck or could it be a confidence problem as well?

Frank White

Waiting on @Martial'sEmergingSmile play by numbers for him or is that only reserved for certain players? Was given a chance to show something to try and rejuvenate his career here but again walking around at snails pace, simple passes and god knows what's happened to his ability to take a man on.

Oranges038

Might have done more with bruno in the side over VDB. With more gametime and confidence he will transform our attack alongside ronaldo and sancho. He did well with the little he had all game.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The best way for him to transform the attack is for him to be as far away from it as possible.

lex talionis

Appalling today. The talent is there for all to see, but the application of that talent was woeful today.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Is he overweight? He hasn't looked right ever since he bulked up imo.

He used to be so dynamic, how can it all leave him so quickly, without any serious injuries and still relatively young?

Last edited:

Rajma

Should have been shipped off ages ago when he still had any value. No foresight from the club as usual.

Idxomer

Such an easy scapegoat, his time is up but he was one of the few playing well in the 1st half.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
He didn’t do much, linked up okay. Tracked his man, we done nothing as a team until about minute 70 when we brought on Bruno and got a huge stroke of luck that led to us scoring. Villarreal were in total control, also Ronaldo was also barely involved before the goal. Even less so than Tony.

Based Adnan

You'd think he'd be raring to prove himself after being out of the side but he looked like a pensioner out there

Orton

Such an easy scapegoat, his time is up but he was one of the few playing well in the 1st half.
You would think he was missing chance after chance. He done as much as anybody in the first half. We sat and soaked up pressure most of it and only came to life when they tired out. Typical story of most of our wins last year. We played ultra defensive. No attacker looked good until the Capoue mistake.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
You would think he was missing chance after chance. He done as much as anybody in the first half. We sat and soaked up pressure most of it and only came to life when they tired out. Typical story of most of our wins last year. We played ultra defensive. No attacker looked good until the Capoue mistake.
Doesn't even get into the positions to miss chance after chance.

OleGunnar20

Is he overweight? He hasn't looked right ever since he bulked up imo.

He used to be so dynamic, how can it all leave him so quickly, without any serious injuries and still relatively young?
Strange isn't it. He was such an exciting, dangerous player. Nowadays so pedestrian.

Orton

Doesn't even get into the positions to miss chance after chance.
Did anybody have a chance for us in the first half? We were penned back for the majority of it. First proper chance we had was Bruno setting up Sancho. Next was the goal after Capoue’s best Fred impersonation, funnily enough after being tackled by him.

In saying that, he should probably still leave. Clearly won’t be playing as much when Cavani and Greenwood return.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Did anybody have a chance for us in the first half? We were penned back for the majority of it. First proper chance we had was Bruno setting up Sancho. Next was the goal after Capoue’s best Fred impersonation, funnily enough after being tackled by him.

In saying that, he should probably still leave. Clearly won’t be playing as much when Cavani and Greenwood return.
I'm just so sick of him I can't see any positives, sure there may have been some but I don't see them. Everything about him bugs me.

Idxomer

Playing well by doing what exactly? Genuine question what did he do well?
He held up the ball well and was dropping deep basically doing the job of our supposed midfield. He also shouldn't have been moved to the left after the first 15 minutes which is the same mistake they did against Watford.

RUCK4444

When people talk about our plethora of attacking talent this guy should not be included.

Been a feckin passenger for absolute age.

Genuinely now, I’m not exaggerating, I’d give Dan James more minutes than Martial. Legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.