g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Anthony Martial image 9

Anthony Martial France flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

lex talionis

27, but completely broken.

What were all these mysterious injuries he suffered from, and from which he cannot recover?

Superunknown

I'm sure he'll cry tonight on his bed of money. He gets £250,000 week (apparently) to play like that. What a fecking con. :lol: :lol:

KeanoMagicHat

It’s sad, he’s afraid of the tackle these days and just avoids contact. 3 years ago he would cause havoc with opposition centre backs with his dribbling. Now he doesn’t even try. Injuries have ruined him.

EI Beatle

Get Johnboy on the phone to Stevie G, 17 days left in the Saudi Market..

He just plays/moves like he's forced to be on the pitch, just offers nothing, even if he could hold the ball up that would be a start but he just ends up falling down looking for a foul or passing the ball backwards.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Can't fault him. His body is done. The guy looks like he's running on 1 leg.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
This guy is finished

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I want this man to leave. He offers nothing.

Goodbye Tony, take your injury prone blaséness elsewhere.

£250,000 a week. Absolute joke.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
He reminds me of how the kids in school who didn't like sports acted when they had to play football in gym class/PE/whateveritscalled.

philippexyz

Total ghost. Surpassed even Donny Van De Beek's level of anonymity, incompetence. Completely done as a professional footballer at the age of 27.

He'll go to Saudi Arabia probably in January, next summer or even until the end of their current transfer window, but maybe even they don't want him.

I would love to never see him in a United shirt again.

fallengt

Played like I man who couldn't wait to go home to watch Netflix's newest hit.

fezzerUTD

Joel Glazers fault when Mourinho tried getting rid of him 6 years ago he vetoed the transfer.

gregwar

Never known a player to do nothing for years and still have so many chances at the top level.

How the feck is he still here?

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I thought he was a bit better today, still played poorly. Still well off the pace and badly badly needs a goal or something to drop for him. He looks extremely low on confidence and effort. He’s not offering much but he’ll be backup to Rasmus after the international break. What else can we do? He’s making too much to be able to sell. We have to hope something lights a fire inside him again.

fezzerUTD

63 goals in 6 years. Hes only scored fecking 88 for Utd since that debut against Liverpool in 2015 :houllier:

tomaldinho1

You can see he’s lost any confidence in his body now. Won’t go into any contact situation basically, looks scared to sprint, just a real shame given that raw talent but feel he won’t play again if Rasmus is fit.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
He was not that bad. Not great, but far from terrible.

UnitedRepublic

Looked lively in the end when he recived the ball but Arsenal simply wasn’t defending aswell as they did in the first half. Yes Höjlund brought some intensity and did alright but don’t act like Arsenal wasn’t more open at that point.