2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Did well today.
Probably best he doesn't play 90 mins. So step in when Rasmus is tired and give that cameo performance.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
When he's good, he balls hard. Why can't he be consistent like that? We played a lot better with him on the pitch.
Injuries man, injuries. A few games back he could hardly run. The guy is so so good, his body just failed him.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He suddenly remembered how to glide past players again. I had practically forgotten that at his best he's a very very good dribbler. If he can get into any sort of form it'd help us massively.
Plus he's always very good with his link up play. Would like to see him and Rasmus play together. I think it would be good. And say what you will about Martial but he's not selfish.

Roboc7

He looked decent when he came on which means he’ll get injured in training or the warm up before our next game.

PoTMS

Why does he play like this once a year? Can someone seriously answer me this? Like is he incapable of putting a few decent performances together?

HotOne

Looked like the old bright sharp Martial for his very brief cameo. Still rate him as one of our best attackers when he can stay fit and put a run of games together. He's better than Rashford in his current form, that's for sure.

RedIan

Judging him on this short appearance he was bright and skillful. Hes got the talent, we just dont see it enough.

spiriticon

This is a bad match for him to have 1 out of his 5 good games a season

Wasted.

el3mel

He had a good 10 minutes. Quick bring on a new contract with 500k a week.

Robin Your Persie

A bright spell with Marital only means one thing incoming…another injury that will keep him out for months

Frank White

Is the hope that kills you. Maybe just maybe though.......

Seriously though did look decent tonight and will more than likely be needed with the rate are injuries are building up and yes I see the irony.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Stretched his legs more than I've seen in ages. Thought he'd pull a muscle. Having him as backup to Hojlund isn't the worst, if he can actually be available as a backup and actually move rather than what we've seen the past 9 months.

Morpheus 7

Him summed up, brilliant when game is gone and no pressure. Just like City, when it's tight and you need him, goes missing.

RedStarUnited

Him summed up, brilliant when game is gone and no pressure. Just like City, when it's tight and you need him, goes missing.
He is just not consistent but he has played well in many big games including Liverpool at home last year.

He “connects” our attack better than any of our other forwards.

dogwithabone

Has there ever been a more frustrating player for United than Martial ? Anthony’s got nothing on him. With someone like Anthony you’re still not sure if theres a proper football in there, with Martial you know there is.

tomaldinho1

He’s so naturally good with the ball it makes me sad to think what could have been.

I go to the garage and sift through the junk until i find it, the battered banner that sits, dust heavy and crinkled. It will fly once more, one last glorious season, sound the horns again, Martial FC unite!

ti vu

Has there ever been a more frustrating player for United than Martial ? Anthony’s got nothing on him. With someone like Anthony you’re still not sure if theres a proper football in there, with Martial you know there is.
Nani?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Nani was capable of beating a man and banging a goal in the top corner out of nowhere. Whereas Martial looks like an old pensioner trudging around the pitch at a kick-about, and your mate has to tell you "go easy on him - he used to be semi pro, you know".

lex talionis

The man knows his career is coming to an ignominious end. Whoever his agent is no doubt is lighting stogies with rolls of Benjis.

ScholesyTheWise

Please for the love of god do not extend his contract "to retain value".
We're such a fecking stupid football club (hopefully this changes).

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Why does he play like this once a year? Can someone seriously answer me this? Like is he incapable of putting a few decent performances together?
He is, he’s just never fully fit. He’ll definitely be good once he eventually gets fit and then will break down for longer than he was in form. Fans just have short memories. The main problem is he’s on a fortune and was stopping us from signing someone young talented and reliable. He’s very clearly technically a good player but he’s also a confidence player. Mentality regularly seems below par but constant injuries and setbacks will do that to anyone but the most resilient players. If he could stay fit he’d still be one of the top 5 strikers in the PL and we could still improve on him but the tiny chance of him ever being top class is obviously long gone and he’s on far too much to be a squad player.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I’m probably one of his biggest critics but that was a nice cameo. That said, still needs to feck off.

aeh1991

I was furious seeing him coming on, but if he plays like this everytime he gets a cameo, I'd appreciate it.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He should play like that more often...with the idea of there's nothing to lose.

For all his faults, injuries and issues with attitude, he really does have genuine ability and is the best dribbler in the squad.

We should absolutely pin no hopes on him, and he shouldn't start the majority of games but when we need him, for his own sake that is absolutely how it should go down.

Jund

Man, every time I see him play I'm so mad. If this guy could stay fit he would have been a beast. He has everything bar fitness. If he had CR's fitness he would have been awesome.

Zed 101

Man, every time I see him play I'm so mad. If this guy could stay fit he would have been a beast. He has everything bar fitness. If he had CR's fitness he would have been awesome.
Not just fitness it is effort, he put more into his cameo last night than I saw in 10 previous matches, obviously we just needed to sign another striker

flappyjay

Not just fitness it is effort, he put more into his cameo last night than I saw in 10 previous matches, obviously we just needed to sign another striker
Agreed. I think without injuries he is a good player but not world class.

JuriM

I think they are very heavily connected, during Covid season when he was fit and scored every game you never saw anyone question his effort - if you keep getting injured all the time and have to do continuous rehab and therapy to get fit again it wears down even the strongest personality. Anthony ain't this time of "old school warrior", never been and never will and he needs some love and support to feel good and involved.