View full 2023-24 profile

4.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Unam333

Wolves' third goal was 100% on him.
Wolves's second goal I believe was partly his fault. He should have tracked back and defended.

Next match he needs to stay on the bench, because today it wasn't good enough

Valencia Shin Crosses

I feel a bit sorry for him sometimes, like the endless slating of him just for celebrating his goal. Social media was full of it.

He had scored his first goal in months and he was simply happy to have finally scored. He's a human being.

I will criticize his performances based on what he does on the pitch, but the personal vendetta stuff goes way beyond normal behaviour. We've seen it with Maguire before and now it's Antony's turn.
Consider me a personal vendetta holder. feck him right off to whatever team will have him he just raises my blood pressure every time I watch him.

PoTMS

He's the worst player I've ever seen play for us. He's like a Soccer Aid player.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Usual caveats, its not Antony's fault blah, blah, blah but lets face facts: Antony is not good enough.

Came on, was consistently weak, continually lost the ball, couldn't beat opponents, couldn't sort out his feet when he got balls in behind. He seems to have found his level against the 80 something ranked team in the football league last weekend. He's never an £80m player.

This should be his last appearance for Man Utd unless there's a major injury crisis. I'd rather play Dalot as a winger than give Antony a game.

Telsim

A genuine liability and clearly the weakest link. The only thing he "brings balance" to is the chances of the opposition to have good game proportionally to ours.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He's the worst player I've ever seen play for us. It's like he's a Soccer Aid player.
I think so too. Bebe showed more promise. Hell Obertan was better at being a winger than this guy. He might genuinely be the worst I've ever personally seen.

LARulz

Antony is an insult. I feel like Ten Hag is just taking the piss

KjaAnd

One of our absolute worst signings in my lifetime. Almost cost us the game today while he offered nothing going forward. WTF was EtH thinking signing him?

slored1

Never want to see him on the pitch again, this was as bad a cameo as it could have possibly been. The sheer stupidity with which he plays is one thing, but the inability to do anything remotely close to cancel it out is another.

criticalanalysis

So fecking frustrasting. Just when you think he could build on something, he comes up with that cameo performance, which was diabolical.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Man is trash on the right and manages to be 10 times worse on the left.
He can't cross/pass/shoot/dribble/think. He really should be a futsal player and that's it

PoTMS

I think so too. Bebe showed more promise. Hell Obertan was better at being a winger than this guy. He might genuinely be the worst I've ever personally seen.
Chadwick, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Dong, Bellion, Manucho, Bebe, Obertan, Schneiderlin, Van De Beek, James. They don't hold a candle to Antony.

tomaldinho1

I was thinking he’d be a shrewd sub to come on the RW and just lock things down when we were 2 up. He’s even worse on the left though. Should not play there again.

Walters_19_MuFc

People scapegoat McTominay but he scores goals and gets stuck in.

Antony does nothing! He's so bad, and I don't like criticising our own players.

Marwood

Even when he's on the left he wants to cut inside.

Terrible player.

The Hilton

He just doesn't have the burst of pace he needs to play his game, he's got pretty good close control but is easy to crowd out with faster or stronger players.

Particularly at fault today losing the ball in dangerous areas and setting wolves up for attacks.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Never want to see him on the pitch again, this was as bad a cameo as it could have possibly been. The sheer stupidity with which he plays is one thing, but the inability to do anything remotely close to cancel it out is another.
I'd have legit taken him back off. Wolves would've been back down to 11 men, 12 if you count VAR

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Today looked like the first time he's played football in his life. That was a shocking cameo. I have a strong dislike for him as a player, but he just shouldn't be playing. He's atrocious. He's not fast, he doesn't know how to run with the ball, his decision making is horrible, his touch is mediocre... just take the loss and move him on for whatever we get. Give his minutes to Amad, because he doesn't deserve to be on the pitch.

Stadjer

That was a terrible game from him. ETH should have taken Antony off instead of Garnacho if he really wanted to have 5 defenders.

AshRK

The sooner eth realises he made a mistake with this and moves on the better for him. The guy is not that good

Ace

Every time he steps foot on the pitch, he demonstrates that EtH is not the right man for the job.