4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
He's a disgrace, not only can he not play football but cupping your ears at a championship side after they bopped you off the park. Is he taking the piss?
Hardly, we were 3-0 up. They didn’t play us off anything. We allowed them back into the game, there was a freak deflection and the ref/var gifted them an equaliser.

oh and yes, I’d say taking the piss is exactly what he is doing.

Alpha 1

£86,000,000. Could've gotten someone like Rice for this money instead of this league 2 level spinner. Atleast Haaland today them in.

Statue of Limitations

I hate that he is at our club, I would outright detest him if he was a Scouser or a Citeh player.
It will be good riddance when he leaves, if we can find anyone to buy him imo.

Aretak

I would outright detest him if he was a Scouser or a Citeh player.
I wouldn't. He'd be my favourite Liverpool or City player, because he's absolute shite and would be making them worse.

The 'being a gigantic bellend' stuff would grate less if he was a good player. Sadly, he's more El Hadji Diouf than Sergio Ramos.

OleGunnar20

I wouldn't. He'd be my favourite Liverpool or City player, because he's absolute shite and would be making them worse.

The 'being a gigantic bellend' stuff would grate less if he was a good player. Sadly, he's more El Hadji Diouf than Sergio Ramos.
Ah christ yeah, Diouf is a decent comparison unfortunately. Though I'm sure he cost relative peanuts at the time. Nightmare.

I wonder if we can con somebody into paying 25-30m for him even? Draw a line under it and move on.

Chicharito_

Is this the worst signing of the PL era for any club? Cannot think of one that comes close tbh.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Was disrespectful at the end of the game. Fancy celebrating like that after just scraping past a championship side. He needs to concentrate on his game or he could be playing in that league next season.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Is this the worst signing of the PL era for any club? Cannot think of one that comes close tbh.
Probably one of them but there has to be worse surely.. can’t think at top of my head. There’s been a few and we’ve had a few, Falcao was a pretty bad signing for both us and Chelsea.

mu4c_20le

My god, that's it. Most people only remember him for the spitting, but he was actually also a winger/forward. Would be much funnier if we didn't pay so much.

Cloud7

It’s so small time to be cupping your ears to a team that cumulatively probably costs less than his undeserved wages. Crap player with a crap attitude. Has no place here.

Rooney24

It seems to also have escaped his attention that we were 3-0 up when he stepped on the pitch and 20 odd mins later it was 3-3. Not saying that's directly his fault but FFS have some sort of shred of awareness instead of running around like you won the CL.

Get rid. Don't even care if we have to take the full hit on him. Draw a line and move on.

Robbie Boy

Oh dear I've just been sent a video of the ear cupping. The levels of cringe are real with this one.

fps

Should be sold for the ear cupping alone. Small mentality.

TrailMonkey

One of the most unlikeable football players I’ve seen
This 100%.

I reckon some of our fans would put up with his attitude if he played like the second coming of Kanchelskis. Unfortunately he’s Pépé reincarnated.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What's everyone so upset about?
The absolute lack of shame he had after that shoot out? That he's a cnut of a person who plays for us, in addition to being a garbage player?

Guy comes on at 3-0 against a championship side, puts in an embarrassing performance, plays a big role in us squandering that 3-0 lead and then gives them shit after we won the shoot out no thanks to him. He's a joke.

soapythecat

Everything about this guy is fecking dislikable. I hate the fact he plays for United and I’m not sure many United fans actually like him. Horrendously poor footballer who thinks he is all that. His private life suggests he’s a prick and the way he dresses and acts almost confirms it. If you think what he did yesterday after we scraped past Coventry was ok then your moral compass needs re-aligning. Get him out of this club.

fps

Everything about this guy is fecking dislikable. I hate the fact he plays for United and I’m not sure many United fans actually like him. Horrendously poor footballer who thinks he is all that. His private life suggests he’s a prick and the way he dresses and acts almost confirms it. If you think what he did yesterday after we scraped past Coventry was ok then your moral compass needs re-aligning. Get him out of this club.
100%. The fee and wages the club has paid for the privilege of his presence makes it an even bitterer pill.

E-mal

Probably one of them but there has to be worse surely.. can’t think at top of my head. There’s been a few and we’ve had a few, Falcao was a pretty bad signing for both us and Chelsea.
Loan

E-mal

He is a cnut just like most Brazilians perhaps except Rodrygo and Kaka, but for some reasons he is the worst at football.

A very dislikable character, I long for the day he is gone. Breaks my heart each time I see him play for us

Sylar

Him cupping his ears is nothingness that nobody would care about if he played for another team.
This is the shit that annoys me

This isn't a two on one situation. He cuts into traffic and still takes a shot when there's four defenders and a gk ahead of him.

Glad garnacho used dalot earlier in the game

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
He is a cnut just like most Brazilians perhaps except Rodrygo and Kaka, but for some reasons he is the worst at football.

A very dislikable character, I long for the day he is gone. Breaks my heart each time I see him play for us
By that logic Ronaldinho and Ronaldo9 are cnuts? Weird post.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Him cupping his ears is nothingness that nobody would care about if he played for another team.
This is the shit that annoys me

This isn't a two on one situation. He cuts into traffic and still takes a shot when there's four defenders and a gk ahead of him.

Glad garnacho used dalot earlier in the game
Its so frustrating because he has a lot of skills in his locker, dribbling/control/first touch etc. But he's just brain dead as a footballer

Ronaldo's Love Child

We bought Antony when we already had Sancho (pre-shitstorm) so what was ETH's plan? Play Antony RW. Rashford LW and Martial up top and have Sancho largely as an impact sub?? There wasn't any joined up, coherent thinking even back then.

ETH doubled down on this by spunking money on Mason Mount AND making him the 1st signing in the transfer window and we still can't see how Fernandes and Mount play in the same team.

Bondi77

Falcao was a loan with an option to buy and we declined after one season if I remember correctly.

Bondi77

Its so frustrating because he has a lot of skills in his locker, dribbling/control/first touch etc. But he's just brain dead as a footballer
He is not a good dribbler...if he was he would be regularly beating his marker.
Fullbacks in the Premier League know they are up for an easy game when he is in the side.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He is not a good dribbler...if he was he would be regularly beating his marker.
Fullbacks in the Premier League know they are up for an easy game when he is in the side.
That's because his decision making is bad - I think hes a good dribbler.