2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Nick7

What if it was at the fans who chanted rapist at him? Despite never being accused of or charged with that detestable crime. Note I don't know if they were but away fans have been all season
It was towards their players.

SER19

It was towards their players.
Weird im seeing such outrage online, talksport and here yet haven't actually seen him do it.

Radio says its at fans, you say players.

There's a lot of outrage over what at the moment is nothing

Nick7

Weird im seeing such outrage online, talksport and here yet haven't actually seen him do it.

It ain’t outrage. It’s just embarrassing small time nonsense that United players shouldn’t be getting involved it.

mu4c_20le

Which radio said the fans chanted rapist towards him?

SER19

Which radio said the fans chanted rapist towards him?
None at all, as I said, its a hypothetical example of why maybe we dont need to go overboard with our reaction. Theres a difference between shamelessly taunting bystanding opponents, and for example, gesturing to fans who have called you a rapist. My point is that we dont know anything and people are reacting with great hostility to something I havent even seen a picture of, which is very weird in 2024. I believe he did it, but given that we havent even seen a grainy clip of it, then maybe best to hold fire on the outrage/embarrassment/etc etc.

All in all, United get an insane amount of shit from the media, opposition fans, and refs and I dont particularly care if one of our own players makes an inoffensive gesture back. The same week everybody is in giggles over martinez doing worse to the might lille.

mu4c_20le

None at all, as I said, its a hypothetical example of why maybe we dont need to go overboard with our reaction. Theres a difference between shamelessly taunting bystanding opponents, and for example, gesturing to fans who have called you a rapist. My point is that we dont know anything and people are reacting with great hostility to something I havent even seen a picture of, which is very weird in 2024. I believe he did it, but given that we havent even seen a grainy clip of it, then maybe best to hold fire on the outrage/embarrassment/etc etc.

All in all, United get an insane amount of shit from the media, opposition fans, and refs and I dont particularly care if one of our own players makes an inoffensive gesture back. The same week everybody is in giggles over martinez doing worse to the might lille.
Yeah if the fans singled him out for vile abuse then thats another story, but journalists who were there didn't mention that, just that he was the only one who turned around and cupped his ears towards their players and fans, while some of ours were actually consoling them. Not a huge deal, but probably stood out enough for several journos to call it out.

Roboc7

I know he’s had two good moments recently but he’s complete dross, it’s such a brainless substitution as he adds nothing when he comes on. Biggest transfer flop in clubs history, he’ll end up just like DVB being farmed out for loan spells for rest of his contract,

SER19

Yeah if the fans singled him out for vile abuse then thats another story, but journalists who were there didn't mention that, just that he was the only one who turned around and cupped his ears towards their players and fans, while some of ours were actually consoling them. Not a huge deal, but probably stood out enough for several journos to call it out.
I agree to an extent, but certainly not trusting the impartiality of certain journalists who were spreading it, especially given the player involved

Adz_99

People get outraged over so little these days.

Oh no he was a bit unsporting to some very well paid professional athletes. Let's plaster it all over social media and talk sport.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Absolutely shameful, the guy is one of the most dislikable footballers I've ever seen, let alone seen play for United. Should be nowhere near the club. Doesn't deserve to wear the badge.

Litch

Absolutely the worst signing in history when you think how much he cost.

Sylar

Don't care about the celebration act. It could be for a number of reasons which we don't have full context

But in terms of performance he's crap. There's nothing about him that excites me as a fan. Closing in on two seasons under the management that bought him and was with him the season before. He's a flop and we need to cut out losses

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
What a POS. By all means do it to the scousers or Cheaty or Arse but to do this to an opponent who have a club budget comparable to his annual salary is downright pathetic.

Remove this turd in the summer.

Malone_Post

Y'all really have nothing serious to get angry about. Get a grip.....Coventry players were literally cupping their ears to our fans during the shoot out. But y'all are livid at Antony Dir giving it back when it hurt the most
It’s Coventry City ffs. Harry showed how a Manchester United player should conduct themselves.

Mocking a championship club after beating them on penalties is just a new low that we have now reached.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Sancho has quality just a stink attitude. I see absolutely nothing from Anthony...
So? He hasn't shown any quality. Only been a detriment to us whilst costing a ton. Casemiro at least was good last season.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
It’s Coventry City ffs. ......
I litterally don't give a flying fig what level they are at!

FFS They were literally mocking our players and our fans during the shoot out. I'll be damned before I have a go at any of our players for giving it back straight after. Especially given how they were behaving they were SURE to rub our faces in it if they had won instead. Which the whole bloody world would have revelled in. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for them.

E-mal

Nothing to see here, not his banter towards coventry nor his football. He is a memory of a memory to me.

C'est Moi Cantona

If I was Garnacho I'd be liking anything anti Ten Hag or Antony tonight.

It's like replacing Pepsi Max with Rola Cola.

Gomes

Insulting another member
What's actually pathetic is complaining about a player doing it back to the cnuts that were the opposition.
You pricks really need to be named and shamed. There were so many of "I hope we lose" posts in the match day thread. Great "fans" we have here.

Fooza

Ya thats at their fans, very little in it. I may be wrong, but would suspect a repeat of chants hes faced this season
players then fans, that Coventry player though :lol:

SER19

players then fans, that Coventry player though :lol:
Yeah going to have to know why before I get worked up. We could all do with a little more United vs the world mentality on and off the pitch. Im not talking about blind loyalty but i am talking about not hammering one of our players without context.