2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

mu4c_20le

I know he ended up fecking the chance but it was refreshing to see him be so direct on the counter for once, usually he's the most infuriating counter attacking player in the world.
It was still infuriating because it was like watching him running in treacle.

redshaw

As ever, he tries and works hard, keeps the balance of the side but the bar is pretty low.

Sea-Cow

Kept the shape but had a problem knowing what shirt we played in today.
There was a period around the middle of the half, a few minutes after he came on, where I swear he passed it directly to the opposite three times in a row. Just horrible passes inside that were not close to being completed successfully.

He just isn't good enough and it really hurts ETH, in my mind.

Sea-Cow

He really doesn't, he's just a pace merchant, he has nothing about him. Skinny Adama.
Its a worthless discussion, but I would take Mudryk over Antony every day of the week, and you are crazy if you have seen Antony with us and wouldn't make the same call.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Its a worthless discussion, but I would take Mudryk over Antony every day of the week, and you are crazy if you have seen Antony with us and wouldn't make the same call.
Having watched Mudryk in the PL its not really that crazy

Newtonius

Really not a good sign was thinking he might be worth a try at full back a year ago in terms of his lack of impact and nothing has changed. I mean what's his best attributes, work rate and bringing the ball forward right there you go, maybe under the next manager.

TheRedHearted

There was a period around the middle of the half, a few minutes after he came on, where I swear he passed it directly to the opposite three times in a row. Just horrible passes inside that were not close to being completed successfully.

He just isn't good enough and it really hurts ETH, in my mind.
The whole team is making these crazy mistakes though.. let’s be honest. But he had always had that in him, doesn’t look confident at all here. If we weren’t so desperate by years of poor RW choices then the Greenwood situation we woulda waited another year for Antony.

Stadjer

Meh... had a good moment when he pressed, got the ball which turned into a good Rashford chance and was usefull as an outlet on the right. Good cross to Rashford that Rashford turned into a decent chance for Hojlund.

Ofcourse he also had his cut inside followed by a weak roller shot moment and just generally being a bit shit in everything you would expect of a Brazilian winger.

The Hilton

He could really do with finding a burst of pace from somewhere, if he was a little quicker he could be deadly.

As it is, he seems to slow us down quite a bit, has some nice moments (like the cross field ball to Rashford that should have been put in the net by Hojlund, and winning the ball that led to Rashford missing a great chance) but wasn't really at the races otherwise.

Cathy Ferguson

He could really do with finding a burst of pace from somewhere, if he was a little quicker he could be deadly.

As it is, he seems to slow us down quite a bit, has some nice moments (like the cross field ball to Rashford that should have been put in the net by Hojlund, and winning the ball that led to Rashford missing a great chance) but wasn't really at the races otherwise.
Incredible that ETH coached this guy at Ajax and thought he would be a success at United. ETH should have realized that his lack of pace would be a major concern. He is a very mediocre player signed by a mediocre manager.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's really difficult to blame him because he obviously tries, and gives his best every game, but he is simply nowhere near quality enough to play for us. I recon if Ten Hag wasn't our manager he would lose the place long time ago to someone like Garnacho out of position, or Sancho, because there is really nothing to lose at this point. Pellistri was pretty average when he played, and showed that he is not good enough, but him today there and the result or our play wouldn't change at all.

It's amazing that some people take it as a fact that he makes us better team. It just shows that you can argue antything on the internet, when it's proved time and time again that we are pretty much same team with and without him, which is quite something because without him we don't even have right winger in the team, and he isn't even better than that.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I can’t believe how shit this guy is. Unless he finds another way of playing I can’t see him making it in a top league.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Incredible that ETH coached this guy at Ajax and thought he would be a success at United. ETH should have realized that his lack of pace would be a major concern. He is a very mediocre player signed by a mediocre manager.

The Oracle

Wow, he really is an underwhelming player:
- Can't beat a man
- Has no right foot

...and the most annoying part of his game:

Every match (without fail), he will cut infield from the right near the edge of the box, and fire away a meek shot that rarely finds the target, and on the rare occasion that he does find the target, it never troubles the keeper.

What does he actually bring to the team in an attacking sense, because I'm not seeing anything from him?

RuudTom83

He has only just come back into the squad so I won’t criticise his performance tonight.

But I struggle to see what he can ultimately bring to the team. Working hard isn’t going to be enough!

el3mel

He's a pointless footballer but he's one of Ten Hag's men so he will keep on playing him.