Television Anyone recommend me any TV Shows?

I watched the whole thing. It’s entertaining as far as spy shows go but a definite copy of Condor which is better but an easy watch.

It reminds me of SAFEHOUSE, which pilfers a lot from THREE DAYS OF THE CONDOR.

What platform is it on?

Has there been a third season of Condor?
Condor is on Epix. It is apparently renewed which is great news as it’s one of the best spy shows in that’s last few years along with the Old Man, Berlin Station, Deutschland 83, and Slow Horses.

Condor is on Epix. It is apparently renewed which is great news as it’s one of the best spy shows in that’s last few years along with the Old Man, Berlin Station, Deutschland 83, and Slow Horses.
Yep, it is good.

Just finished House of the Dragon. Was reluctant to watch it for a while, based on how GOT ended, but really enjoyed it.

Nearing the end of Severance, can't believe I waited to so to watch it. Every episode makes me want to watch the next one, a sign of a good show.

I've also almost finished House of the Dragon too, very enjoyable and we'll acted. Paddy Considine being one of my favourite actors and he plays his part well, I thought.

Nearing the end of Severance, can't believe I waited to so to watch it. Every episode makes me want to watch the next one, a sign of a good show.

I'm struggling to get through it. I suppose I should try again as I'm only 3 or 4 episodes in.

I'm struggling to get through it. I suppose I should try again as I'm only 3 or 4 episodes in.
I can honestly see why it's not for everyone and if you're not feeling it now, you probably won't enjoy it. I find it uniquely intriguing, a slow burner but expertly acted out, weired but wonderful.

Binged both seasons of Slow Horses over the last couple of days. Brilliant spy show with a great ensemble cast led by Gary Oldman and Jack Lowden. Love that they filmed so much of it on location on the streets of London. Has anybody read the books it's based on? Have they maintained their quality? I believe there are 8 or 9 in the series and each season is based on a single novel.

Seasons 3 and 4 are being filmed back to back and S3 is out later this year. This, For All Mankind, Foundation, Severance... It's a good year for Apple TV+ :drool:

On to Pachinko next.

Binged both seasons of Slow Horses over the last couple of days. Brilliant spy show with a great ensemble cast led by Gary Oldman and Jack Lowden. Love that they filmed so much of it on location on the streets of London. Has anybody read the books it's based on? Have they maintained their quality? I believe there are 8 or 9 in the series and each season is based on a single novel.

Seasons 3 and 4 are being filmed back to back and S3 is out later this year. This, For All Mankind, Foundation, Severance... It's a good year for Apple TV+ :drool:

On to Pachinko next.
You seen Black Bird or 5 Days at Memorial? Two other absolutely brilliant Apple TV+ shows.

On to Pachinko next.
Slow Horses is amazing. Really enjoyed every character

I need to know- Life on Mars- UK version which I just started. Is it worth it?

It takes about half the first season for Succession to really get good, then it is great for a while. But by the 3rd season the formula start starts getting tired and I find it a bit overrated in the end.

Like a video game with a simple but functional game play loop; it is really good at what it does, but it gets repetitive...

It takes about half the first season for Succession to really get good, then it is great for a while. But by the 3rd season the formula start starts getting tired and I find it a bit overrated in the end.

Like a video game with a simple but functional game play loop; it is really good at what it does, but it gets repetitive...
Think he was talking about Severance which is brilliant but I think your opinion on succession is very not good indeed

Think he was talking about Severance which is brilliant but I think your opinion on succession is very not good indeed
Well hell, then that indeed is completely wrong. :( Thank you for the correction.

Not in regards to Succession though; I stand by that.