Arse FAM TV

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
What statement is he on about? The AFTV one?

Side note how the feck is he tweeting from behind bars?

Side side note I hope for his kids sake he's watched carefully as it wouldn't surprise me if he never makes it out of prison

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What statement is he on about? The AFTV one?

Side side note I hope for his kids sake he's watched carefully as it wouldn't surprise me if he never makes it out of prison
Yeah from Don Robbie.

Tarrou

should be interesting when he comes out and tells everyone Robbie knew all along

OneUnited24

I'd imagine his son has his account details - I saw someone say he was going to release a video of the situation on his dads account. There were also some theories that he was the one that was tweeting eariler in the season as DT was in jail

JoaquinJoaquin

Surely the channel is on borrowed time now? It seemed that Troopz left at the perfect time, and now with it's other biggest personality gone, the channel seems to be all a bit dull.

AshRK

:lol: He said a while back Arteta could become the next ferguson.

In fairness he makes a good point about fans being reactionary.
I don't think there has been anything reactionary to this manager. Many people have called him out to be a mediocre manager for almost a year plus now. He is very fortunate to be still in the job. The only thing he has done at Arsenal is lower their standards where finishing 6th or 7th will be seen as progress.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I don't think there has been anything reactionary to this manager. Many people have called him out to be a mediocre manager for almost a year plus now. He is very fortunate to be still in the job. The only thing he has done at Arsenal is lower their standards where finishing 6th or 7th will be seen as progress.
What he meant was in general. When your team wins, everything is brilliant. When your team loses then everything is shit.

Bogga

All those fun people are gone now... Claude fighting Ty is gone, Troopz saying blud-fam 20 times per minute and now Not Goodenough is gone. The replacements are far from colorful and/or exciting. Robbie needs to find those lunatics

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
All those fun people are gone now... Claude fighting Ty is gone, Troopz saying blud-fam 20 times per minute and now Not Goodenough is gone. The replacements are far from colorful and/or exciting. Robbie needs to find those lunatics
Even when they were all still there it was going stale. I can't remember the last time I immediately thought AFTV after an Arsenal loss on a consistent basis, probably the Emery meltdown period. Even when Arteta had Arsenal on that run barely scoring it wasn't that entertaining DT's mental gymnastics to defend the manager aside.

The public got too much of what they want.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Even when they were all still there it was going stale. I can't remember the last time I immediately thought AFTV after an Arsenal loss on a consistent basis, probably the Emery meltdown period. Even when Arteta had Arsenal on that run barely scoring it wasn't that entertaining DT's mental gymnastics to defend the manager aside.

It essentially requires Arsenal to keep falling. I think it would only remain interesting if they were close to relegation.

Their standard has been lowered so they expect to lose more games than they did 6 or 7 years ago.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

Yeah they peaked during the end of the Wenger era and it was still pretty entertaining to watch during the Emery years but the minute they started accepting their place as a top 6-8 team, it stopped being entertaining.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
“There’s no one left mentally unstable enough to interview and get some views - feck it I’ll just interview myself”
Been doing it for a while. Hes delegated hosting and interviewing to others for some time. Nothing to do with a lack of interviewers.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Ty's list of acknowledgements will soon consume the entire videos.
I just wanna say thanks to the doctors, the nurses, the teachers, the cleaners, the shelf-stackers, the firemen, the tailors, the bakers, the candlestick makers, the builders, the secretaries, the vets, the chefs, the bus drivers, the psychologists, the shoemakers, the prostitutes, the bar staff, the baristas, the judges, the programmers, the influencers, the lorry drivers, the tealadies, the translators, the pilots, the gynecologists, the DJs, the bricklayers

The Firestarter

I just wanna say thanks to the doctors, the nurses, the teachers, the cleaners, the shelf-stackers, the firemen, the tailors, the bakers, the candlestick makers, the builders, the secretaries, the vets, the chefs, the bus drivers, the psychologists, the shoemakers, the prostitutes, the bar staff, the baristas, the judges, the programmers, the influencers, the lorry drivers, the tealadies, the translators, the pilots, the gynecologists, the DJs, the bricklayers
The big dogs, the small dogs, the average sized dogs...

FujiVice

DT's son says Robbie gave DT a character reference in October and has known about it for months. And is now trying to play ignorant after having him on the channel as early as last week. Hardly a surprise, given Robbie's history. Anything for a few more views.

Kaos

Not gonna watch but I think Burnley add very little to the PL
Yeah agreed, I don't like anti-football clubs that just manage to shithouse their way to survival every year. Burnley, like Stoke before them won't be missed if they go. There's a handful of championship sides I'd rather have in the prem in their place.

AshRK

Came across this video. At this point it's not even funny. How is robbie even associated with people like TY. I know he likes to make money but ultimately all this looks like a farce.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

Came across this video. At this point it's not even funny. How is robbie even associated with people like TY. I know he likes to make money but ultimately all this looks like a farce.
Its ironic that Ty consistently says others are a disgrace and yet...