Arsenal 2017/2018

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
There is no guarantee we will win the league with an other coach. There are to many good teams, which can invest how much they want (City, United, Chelsea). Finish the league above Liverpool and Tottenham is more realistic and should be the goal. Everything else is bonus.
Yeah Arsenal are probably only slightly more likely to win the league in the mid-term than the likes of Everton or Newcastle. It should not be expectation at this point.

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
hopefully usmanov counters it by bidding for his 67% shares and then giving him the middle finger

InfiniteBoredom

I see Usmanov selling tbh. It's clear Kroenke is going nowhere and his 30% means jack when it comes to club's affairs, so why bother?

That said, the desperation of Arsenal fans for an oligarch to run their club is amusing to say the least.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I see Usmanov selling tbh. It's clear Kroenke is going nowhere and his 30% means jack when it comes to club's affairs, so why bother?

That said, the desperation of Arsenal fans for an oligarch to run their club is amusing to say the least.
Moshiri and Usmanov are business partners so if he sells I can see him getting more involved with Everton.

Interestingly, the pair are listed as co-producers of a Kenwright film this year (credit to tmgc from GOT).

Loke

Supports
Arsenal

not even that, he just happens to be the only person with a foot in already. Anyone who's not Stan Kroenke would initiate a change in mentality at the top so need to get rid of him as fast as possible as he's a major reason of why we are where we are.

Kapardin

Everybody's talking about Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Spurs. Le Arse have been quietly efficient ever since their Liverpool defeat and have been unbeaten in September, with a creditable draw at the Bridge.

Can't say they are in crisis, guess they passed that (Ox!) on to Liverpool to an extent. They won't challenge for the title, but you can bet they will be in the mix for 3rd/4th.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Everybody's talking about Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Spurs. Le Arse have been quietly efficient ever since their Liverpool defeat and have been unbeaten in September, with a creditable draw at the Bridge.

Can't say they are in crisis, guess they passed that (Ox!) on to Liverpool to an extent. They won't challenge for the title, but you can bet they will be in the mix for 3rd/4th.
We are always good in september and october. Nothing new. I think we can only finish above Liverpool, not the rest.

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
Better than Gabriel and probably Holding so i am quite happy he is staying.
what? this guy hasn't shown anywhere near what holding has for us. If you ignore Holding's pathetic start to the season, last year from january onwards when we switched to 3 at the back, he was pretty damn good.

chambers did decent at boro but he hasn't proven anything on an arsenal shirt yet, in the few chances he's had.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

This sounds like they must be working on something to concede this...surely?!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The only explanation is that he's seen that both players won't pull their weight.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
In any case, it's a disaster for them and I can't see a top 4 finish.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I'm not entirely sure how to read it, maybe he now feels he isn't going to get what he needs out of him this season?
Probably, but then it was a big gamble. You do lose money and don't get the best out of the 2 players.

Wengerscoat

Supports
Arsenal
Wonder what Arsene's defenders will say now? No reason why Wilshere did not start, time to get rid of Ozil as well. The guy is a waste of space now. I am not even angry now, used to seeing his shower of sh!t week in week out.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
All those clean sheets in the last game were just luck.

First decent team we meet and they put us to the sword.

Guy Incognito

All those clean sheets in the last game were just luck.

First decent team we meet and they put us to the sword.
TBF this usually happens to teams after the international break.

Arsenal lost momentum after subbing Lacazette and bringing Ozil in. They are more functional and workmanlike without the latter in the side.

Defeat at Everton (Koeman has a good record against Wenger) and City away to come, it's just not going to get any better is it? Arsenal should just focus their energies in the cups, they aren't going to win the league now.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal

Arsenal lost momentum after subbing Lacazette and bringing Ozil in. They are more functional and workmanlike without the latter in the side.

Defeat at Everton (Koeman has a good record against Wenger) and City away to come, it's just not going to get any better is it? Arsenal should just focus their energies in the cups, they aren't going to win the league now.
That's what i want.

SirAF

Ageist

They were never going to do that, tbf.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs

Subbing Lacazette off after 60 mins every match no matter what just to give Giroud minutes is a big problem this year.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
it doesn't look like that's what your manager want, with his, "europa league shouldn't give access to champions league" *read in french accent*. let's hope for your that he gets down from his high horse.
He should just known we can't reach the 4th spot through the league.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I swear that if we don't beat one of the worst sides in the league this year (Everton) i am gonna write to Arsenal calling to Wenger to get the sack.

FujiVice

Troy Deeney just buried the feck out of Arsenal. Quite candid for a post match discussion.

Brophs

The One and Only
Tuchel to be the Arsenal manager by this time next season. Fact*

*In the Rafa sense, at least, in that it's almost certainly bullshit.

Peanut Butter

When I was promoted to the mains last year, I remember @Grinner and @Eboue insisting that Wenger is still the man to lead Arsenal and that no other manager could do the same job.

I still, like many others, disagree completely.

It's an absolute farce how Arsene Wenger is still manager or Arsenal FC :houllier: