Ask admin a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal?

CR7 fan
How much would it cost to change the tagline?

Also, what have I done to deserve it? :mad:

Revaulx

I’d have sworn I was reading (and posted in) a Burger Thread the other day.

I can’t find it anywhere, and my posts aren’t in my history.

Has it been zapped, or did I imagine it?

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
I’d have sworn I was reading (and posted in) a Burger Thread the other day.

I can’t find it anywhere, and my posts aren’t in my history.

Has it been zapped, or did I imagine it?
Aren't you confusing it with that thread where you expressed your deep love for some Scotch Woodcock with a nice dollop of Gentleman's Relish? I'm honestly going to go to come over to Britain this summer just to see what will happen if I try to order this somewhere with a straight face by the way.

Seriously though, I think you're right because I vaguely remember there being a 'burger trend' type of thread last week or so.

Revaulx

Aren't you confusing it with that thread where you expressed your deep love for some Scotch Woodcock with a nice dollop of Gentleman's Relish? I'm honestly going to go to come over to Britain this summer just to see what will happen if I try to order this somewhere with a straight face by the way.

Seriously though, I think you're right because I vaguely remember there being a 'burger trend' type of thread last week or so.
That’s the Breakfast Thread. Still extant.

I think you’re best off making the Scotch Woodcock yourself. I’ve stayed in some pretty quirky places that pride themselves on their traditionalness, and have never seen it on the menu.

While you’re over you need to stock up on this:https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/products/patum-peperium-anchovy-relish/023210-11279-11280

Revaulx

Yeh I can’t find it either
Not just me then.

When I mentioned a certain trendy Mancunian burger joint, a poster observed that one was likely to get chlamydia from its seating. I just wanted to let them know that another branch is about to open, so to get in there quick before it gets infected :D

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
What's the age limit for bumping an old thread roughly?

Don't think I've done it before and I've seen messages both saying don't bump and old thread and also search for an existing thread.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Can't access the General unless going in to existing threads on the Home page, just getting an error message - can any admin help please?

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Can't access the General unless going in to existing threads on the Home page, just getting an error message - can any admin help please?
Fixed now thanks.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Is there any way you can get the threads you ignore to not show up on the homepage?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Bah!

Thanks for the quick reply, though.
No problemo.
I'm waiting for the function to work on the homepage as well. Think I'll clear my ignore list then and just start anew as too many have been put there due to me not wanting to look at a thread. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.