Ask admin a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Miller

Please, just an information: i dont like any thought police approuch but neo nazis are an exception. Some fans could be born in 1988 or started to follow United in that year, or even any other reason to use that number; but we all know that neo nazis tend to use 88 or HH in their nicks to identify themselves to other lunatics.

Do we have any concern about it here?

Deleted member 101472

Please, just an information: i dont like any thought police approuch but neo nazis are an exception. Some fans could be born in 1988 or started to follow United in that year, or even any other reason to use that number; but we all know that neo nazis tend to use 88 or HH in their nicks to identify themselves to other lunatics.

@Shane88

Varun

Staff

No

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Hello admins.

Is this year a WC babes thread?
If not, can one be created?
If not, why so gay?

Cheers
Dr Rodo

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
@Niall - the twitter and users online windows are floating beneath the forum panel on iPad in landscape. Correctly so given the importance of them but just an FYI anyway in case you weren’t aware. Presumably a restriction owing to lack of space?

Charles Miller

Question: the following rules are applied to members of staff too, or they can post whatever they want?
- "mind your language; criticise the post not the poster; remain respectful to other posters".

Last edited:

spwd

Last few days every time I leave the caf when i come back the page isn’t there, i have to scroll down to recent pages and bring it up again, is this me or the cafe?

Im on ipad on safari.

Jonnymufc

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Any chance that those who correctly predicted the World Cup winner score themselves a tagline a la 'Portugal 2016'?

I don't post enough to become renowned for anything else...:angel:

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Is there a way to search for previously posted pictures in the same way as jokes or quotes etc so as not to duplicate it?
Yes. Use Google reverse image search, then restrict the domain location to this site. (It won't be infallible).

SillyUsername

Probably no easy or time efficient way to find out but I'd be curious to see a breakdown of where active members on the forum are actually from. It strikes me, especially when reading the General forum, that only a handful of people are from the North West. Not a criticism, we have fans everywhere after all, more just an observation.

Spirit of Solskjaer

Whatever happened to "dealing with some of the excessive negativity on here"? In that thread guidelines on the sort of posts that would no longer be tolerated were given as:

Specifically, posts that are nothing but a hysterical attack on the team, a specific player or the manager. These need to stop.

Examples:
  • "We're so shit"
  • "He's such an awful player"
  • "What a donkey Lukaku is"
  • "Sell this fool"
  • "McTominay is an awful footballer"
  • "The manager is rubbish"
  • "I hope we lose so Mourinho gets the sack"
Now looking at that list of examples I could be fooled into thinking I was reading the Liverpool match and post match threads. I can understand people venting their anger after losing heavily to Pool, but it's not just today, this is now pretty much the standard of Caf posts in any thread on any given day. The negativity on here has been getting worse and worse for a long while and it is really putting a lot of posters (myself included) off coming to this place.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Whatever happened to "dealing with some of the excessive negativity on here"? In that thread guidelines on the sort of posts that would no longer be tolerated were given as:

Now looking at that list of examples I could be fooled into thinking I was reading the Liverpool match and post match threads. I can understand people venting their anger after losing heavily to Pool, but it's not just today, this is now pretty much the standard of Caf posts in any thread on any given day. The negativity on here has been getting worse and worse for a long while and it is really putting a lot of posters (myself included) off coming to this place.
Report the posts. We give match day threads a bit of leniency as they're a nightmare at the best of times but if you see those kinds of posts, report them. Mods can't be in every thread at once and we do deal with plenty of them.

Xeno

Hi. Any way to pull back a really old thread I posted, not sure if it's been deleted (because it was shit) or archived. 6 years ago or so, about hiding in a bush. Keen to read it; all true btw.

Xeno

I've taken some screenshots so you can read it
Thanks, over and above :) Much appreciated.
What a dick I was. All true though, plus a load of other shit that got me in some bother. Just reminiscing.

You can delete the links now, please :)

@Olly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.