Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
VPNs just started to be blocked. Connecting via two different VPN providers and it won't connect but without VPN it is working fine.

EDIT: Seems to be working again via one VPN so a bit temperamental.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
The caf not loading on my PC. White screen that times out eventually.

Every other webpage working fine.

On my phone, the caf working perfectly fine.

What's going on? (Already deleted the cookies, etc, still not loading)

Edit. Never mind, eventually it worked again. It only worked after I googled "redcafe" and clicked on the link directly from google results.

Last edited:

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
I just realized that my "location", that was a humourous take on something WW related, was directly locating/showing the area I actually live in so that was a bit of a meh experience. Is there a way to turn that off?

Cloud7

I'm trying to open the site on my phone and it's not working at all. Just a white screen comes up. Works fine on my laptop.

Anustart89

I'm trying to open the site on my phone and it's not working at all. Just a white screen comes up. Works fine on my laptop.
I've had that problem too, but on my computer. Try googling redcafe and then follow the link from google, that worked for me. Don't know if it resolved itself or if I cleared the cache or something. Or restart the phone.

Chief123

Anyone else having issues getting on the forum from Chrome? Been unable to get on since yesterday evening. Then randomly tried safari browser instead this morning and can get on fine.

Chrome just keeps giving the redcafe “access denied” page. Done cache n cookies.

Cloud7

I've had that problem too, but on my computer. Try googling redcafe and then follow the link from google, that worked for me. Don't know if it resolved itself or if I cleared the cache or something. Or restart the phone.
I tried that and it did not work

Also, this site is reporting redcafe.net as being “down”.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/redcafe.net
Same! When I could not access the site on my phone (iPhone, Safari), I googled this and it reported the site as being down as well

hp88

I have got the same issue as well but it’s only effecting certain threads although it works fine if you use chrome.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Why does twenty-five percent rendered numerically resolve to Googleplex%?

I know you can set it up so that things autocorrect (thank you thank you thank you for Pep Guardiola is my idol) but what's the story here?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why does twenty-five percent rendered numerically resolve to Googleplex%?

I know you can set it up so that things autocorrect (thank you thank you thank you for Pep Guardiola is my idol) but what's the story here?
Just twenty five too

Code:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
@Damien @Niall - seeing the above bizarre autocorrect pop up all over the place now.

The number twenty five when written numerically becomes “googleplex”, most recently saying by the time Bellingham is 25 years old he could be a world beater.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
@Damien @Niall - seeing the above bizarre autocorrect pop up all over the place now.

The number twenty five when written numerically becomes “googleplex”, most recently saying by the time Bellingham is Googleplex years old he could be a world beater.
Gut instinct says @Wibble put it in to mess up altodevil's count thread as he posted Googleplex there without autocorrect but will wait and see as there might be a good reason for it.

pacifictheme

I can not find the world Cup threads, can someone please tell me where they are. Sometimes they are there but I can't see anything right now.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@Niall do you have any plans for enabling push notifications? I just noticed the site is enabled as a PWA however notifications don’t appear to be activated. Would be a cool feature.