Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

kthanksbye

I don't know if this is the right thread for it, but can we have threadmarks for the ETH performances thread like we do for the players. Would just be easy to navigate. I don't know if it's an automated thing or done individually.
Thanks.

Anustart89

Getting an error page saying I don’t have access to this page. Only resolves by clearing web history in safari (on iPhone). After doing this I could view one thread before it reappeared and I had to clear my history again.

NYAS

Getting an error page saying I don’t have access to this page. Only resolves by clearing web history in safari (on iPhone). After doing this I could view one thread before it reappeared and I had to clear my history again.
Same, started getting it half an hour ago. Had to switch to private browsing on Safari (iPhone) to make this post. Mods any advice?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Hmm looks like I broke something, looking into it.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Should be resolved now. If you're still seeing errors when posting please let me know here.

Red_toad

Keep getting connection time out on my iPad and iPhone safari, works on PC not a problem. Can see there's an issue that others are experiencing.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I don't know if this is the right thread for it, but can we have threadmarks for the ETH performances thread like we do for the players. Would just be easy to navigate. I don't know if it's an automated thing or done individually.
Thanks.
It's done individually and can only be done by the thread starter or a mod. You could PM the thread starter.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Keep getting connection time out on my iPad and iPhone safari, works on PC not a problem. Can see there's an issue that others are experiencing.
When you say connection time out can you describe that in more detail? Do pages load then you're getting errors or does it just not load at all?

Red_toad

When you say connection time out can you describe that in more detail? Do pages load then you're getting errors or does it just not load at all?
Just doesn’t load, have to refresh numerous times. On PC no issue at all.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I had the 'Access Denied' screen yesterday for about 15 minutes. Had to clear my cache and login again to get back to normal.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Anyway we can have a separate ticker for any takeover news / tweets similar to how we do for transfers? Will make following our takeover news a lot easier rather than scrolling through pages of discussion. @Niall

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Can't now PM at all using any link, some people will celebrate.

Using Google on MacBook with MacOS Ventura

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Hmm.. cleared Browsing Data and reset pooter and can PM again, sorry @Damien which is odd since that didn't clear my PM issue last time I tried that but it has now.

Obviously as soon as I registered my issue the techies swung into action, Brilliant Customer Services and a Quick Reaction second to none!

And people don't believe me when I tell them you don't pay to use the site, all free, except the Dick Pics.

oates

Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Nope...it's back and no amount of clearing history and re-starting will stop the Oops, try again later message.

@Niall @Damien

Chrome on Android, the site keeps freezing when browsing threads. Doesn't happen on the forum pages or any other website but in any thread it will freeze after 10 seconds or so. Leave it another 10 ish seconds and it will start working again, though Android will keep popping up saying Chrome is running slowly.

It started after the 400 error was fixed.

owlo

When I click on some users names it says:

Access Denied

Sorry, you are not allowed access that page.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Can we have another sub forum for Travel? I love travelling and have lots of stuff to share and going by the ‘things to do in…’ threads on the general it seems like a dedicated space under ‘other sports’ would be really useful. @Niall

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Will the search function ever improve?

Searching for "Succession" TV show thread shows results for everything else that has "Success" in its name except that thread.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Hey I've seen some new emojies being used here and there, what's the deal with that?
Thanks.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
I like the player rating feature in the player performance thread. Is there a page where they can all be visible. Showing stats and redcafe rating of the whole squad?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Can't see any tweets
Same here. Site-wide, all embed tweets have become unavailable for me despite the original tweets still there on Twitter.
It's a Twitter issue. For some reason, their site is completely unavailable unless you're logged in already. This also means that you're unable to use Twitter in general if you're not already logged in. This is what I get when I access the Twitter website without being logged in:

Chrome on Android, the site keeps freezing when browsing threads. Doesn't happen on the forum pages or any other website but in any thread it will freeze after 10 seconds or so. Leave it another 10 ish seconds and it will start working again, though Android will keep popping up saying Chrome is running slowly.

It started after the 400 error was fixed.
Still getting this error but using an Adblocker appears to have fixed it.

pacifictheme

All of the formatting options when I post (chrome on mobile) are greyed out. Is this a known issue?