Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

Not sure if this is the right place and excuse my poor search skills as I can't find anything in the search but has there ever been a possibility of making everyone's player rating transparent to all?

Last edited:
Done!

I need to update the forum icon though, it’s still using the WC2022 icon :nervous:

Good morning. I am unable to post. It keeps saying oops we ran into a problem. This started yesterday evening.
Have I been banned or is there another problem.
I have logged off and logged back in again.
So would you please advise me on what the situation is.
Thanks.

Good morning. I am unable to post. It keeps saying oops we ran into a problem. This started yesterday evening.
Have I been banned or is there another problem.
I have logged off and logged back in again.
So would you please advise me on what the situation is.
Thanks.
I would like to help but I am unable to read your posts.

Couldn't see any when I checked.

Thank you. I have just tried to both post and reply to a post in the GE thread and it still says Oops there was a problem.
I understand that I am not theead banned. So it should be reasonably simple to resolve?

Last edited:
Thank you. I have just tried to both post and reply to a post in the GE theead and it still says Oop there was a problem.
I understand that I am not theead banned. So it should be reasonably simple to resolve?
Not an expert but I'm not sure that's how it works.

Thank you. I have just tried to both post and reply to a post in the GE thread and it still says Oops there was a problem.

Might be a browser thing. I get that when using Chrome sometimes with ad blockers etc.

I'm seeing a post from someone on the ignore list, why is that?

There are XenForo add-ons which can do this.

For a long time I assumed XF was run by dinosaurs but then I stumbled across their website/forum and noticed they have a lot of cool and modern features that we've never seen on here. Wonder where all that caf ad revenue ends up?