6.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkydaz

Yes, many reports say he would fly back to Germany for the tiniest of injuries and not return in the right timeframe. I guess he thought he could take liberties with LVG, obviously didn't do unnoticed with other players and staff.
You are aware of what a ballbreaker LVG is with people who cross him? He had physio treatment in Germany so would have permission to be absent. the only 'many reports' I recall were the Rooney leaks, conveniently throwing a senior midfielder under the bus

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
You are aware of what a ballbreaker LVG is with people who cross him? He had physio treatment in Germany so would have permission to be absent. the only 'many reports' I recall were the Rooney leaks, conveniently throwing a senior midfielder under the bus
Well there must be a reason for it? I can't see mourinho binning somebody in such a merciless fashion unless it's something pretty bad.

clarkydaz

Well there must be a reason for it? I can't see mourinho binning somebody in such a merciless fashion unless it's something pretty bad.
old, overweight and injury prone I assume its a simple as that. He has no reason to hold other peoples grudges

Zoo

Last edited:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
DEUTSCHER FOOTBALL MEISTER BASTIAN.......!!!!

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
Show us pictures of Schweini holding today's newspapers at Carrington otherwise I'm not going to believe this.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Rotate Between Carrick & Schweinsteiger at the base of a 3 man midfield depending on fitness, and have Herrera & Pogba ahead of them.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Not sure whether to laugh or cry when he's on the bench ahead of Mkhi!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I hope we're not getting ahead of ourselves but I'm happy if Mourinho and Bastian are patching things up :D

Parma Dewol

I hope we're not getting ahead of ourselves but I'm happy if Mourinho and Bastian are patching things up :D
Getting ahead of ourselves? As if we would ever do that. Looking forward to seeing Bastian bossing things at Swansea, though. :)

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That's a good news for a start. Hopefully he can make some impact.

Silverman

Rotate Between Carrick & Schweinsteiger at the base of a 3 man midfield depending on fitness, and have Herrera & Pogba ahead of them.
That would be my choice but then it means Mata could not play in #10. However, I think Mata would still be plenty effectvive on the right interchanging with Herrera, like that decent run in LVG's first season.

Devil may care

I think that might well be what Jose is thinking, he has to have become aware of the need for the player at the base to be better on the ball than the mop and he already knows Carrick can't play every game. Might be that he will rotate the two until the summer when he can buy the long term player for the role.

ottosec

Woho, he's back! :D

My favorite player, hopefully he can get some games!

villain

Hates Beyoncé
That would be my choice but then it means Mata could not play in #10. However, I think Mata would still be plenty effectvive on the right interchanging with Herrera, like that decent run in LVG's first season.
I think that might well be what Jose is thinking, he has to have become aware of the need for the player at the base to be better on the ball than the mop and he already knows Carrick can't play every game. Might be that he will rotate the two until the summer when he can buy the long term player for the role.
Yep I agree, it's important to establish an experienced 'anchor' so Pogba has more license to run forward. Hererra will run all day every day but he'll also benefit from having one of the two behind him also. And it allows more rotation for the likes of Schneiderlin & Mkhi to get games too.

SirAnderson

I think its also a matter of a lack of Leadership in the Middle. To alternate between Carrick and Bastian, in the 3 man Mid that has Pogba and Herrera I think would be so perfect. But what's going to happen to Morgan now.

Gause

It Must have taken a lot for Jose to swallow his pride and call him back. All and all I'm happy with the professionalism showed in this case from both party and I hope things can start getting better for us now.

Last edited:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If he's considering playing Schweinstiger, does that mean direct rotation with Herrera?

I'd laugh if this is just to cover one game Herrera is unavailable for vs Swansea :lol:

Bojan11

If he's considering playing Schweinstiger, does that mean direct rotation with Herrera?

I'd laugh if this is just to cover one game Herrera is unavailable for vs Swansea :lol:
I doubt he'd be ready for Swansea. If Mkhitaryan ain't been for weeks there's no chance Schweini is.

Vashu

Predicted Sanchez's signing announcement
...or maybe Mourinho brought him back into team trainings so he could deploy Schweini as a running messenger between directors' box and team's bench. There must be some sort of a hidden catch.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
Would be ironic if Schweinsteiger turned the ship around and helped your club to win the national championship while the Europa League goes down the drain... this really is creating a potentially wonderful, dramatic situation at the end of the season... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.