Bebe

Acquire Me

Some players need more time than others to be great. I guess Bebe feels pretty uncomfortable atm.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Bebe's goal per game ratio in European competitions is better than Lionel Messi's for Barcelona

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
May go on to be a decent player but we shouldn't be developing players who's highest level of potential is just 'decent'. Much rather give his game time to our own young players who actually have a chance of having a career with us.

Acquire Me

May go on to be a decent player but we shouldn't be developing players who's highest level of potential is just 'decent'. Much rather give his game time to our own young players who actually have a chance of having a career with us.
But we dont know if he will be decent or great. Give the poor guy a chance :devil:

The Neviller

He is one of our own young players. He's not on loan.

The guy never had a chance anyway, he was slated from all corners from the moment he arrived, and the only thing the guy has ever done to upset people is agree to sign for United. It's not his fault United wanted to sign him, it's not his fault United wanted to spend the amount they did on him. It's not even his fault that when he came he wasn't up to speed with what it takes to be a United player. I actually feel sorry for the guy and wish he could be allowed a run in our reserves and to train without any focus on him. He'll never be able to settle if he isn't allowed to.

Acquire Me

But you would have to be psychic to know for sure that the boy will fail or not. SAF would offload him pretty fast if he had no belief in him.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
You don't need to be an expert to see that Bebe is out of his depth.
That's really not for you to decide. He's a young footballer trying to make his way in life. People are far too judgmental, usually just to draw attention to themselves.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
That's really not for you to decide. He's a young footballer trying to make his way in life. People are far too judgmental, usually just to draw attention to themselves.
He's not exactly "young" I'd agree if he was 18-19 or something but he is 22, and technically, to be kind he doesn't look like a premier league footballer, let alone a United quality one. And to be harsh, he gave one of the worst United performances I've ever seen against Crawley town.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Yeh maybe I worded that wrong, I meant someone who has come through the ranks at the club.

I've never slated him before and its just my opinion. Saying he may go on to have a decent career is giving him a lot more credit than others have afforded him, some think he may not even make it in the PL.

In my opinion he has got qualities that we will see him go on to have a good career but doesn't have enough to ever contribute at the very highest level which is what this club requires, nothing controversial in that.

I'd be happy to proved wrong of course. Hopefully he'll get a loan were he can play every week and show what he can do on a regular basis and develop.

acnumber9

It is for me to decide my opinion. It is painfully obvious.

He's getting paid to play football for Manchester United. That makes him subject to judgement.

acnumber9

The guy never had a chance anyway, he was slated from all corners from the moment he arrived, and the only thing the guy has ever done to upset people is agree to sign for United. It's not his fault United wanted to sign him, it's not his fault United wanted to spend the amount they did on him. It's not even his fault that when he came he wasn't up to speed with what it takes to be a United player. I actually feel sorry for the guy and wish he could be allowed a run in our reserves and to train without any focus on him. He'll never be able to settle if he isn't allowed to.
Nobody's blaming him for taking the opportunity but there's little to feel sorry for him for. He's getting a higher wage and more opportunity to develop than players better than him probably have. If he doesn't enjoy the judgement I'll happily swap places with him.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He was pretty fecking awful today. Good finish though.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It is for me to decide my opinion. It is painfully obvious.

He's getting paid to play football for Manchester United. That makes him subject to judgement.
Except that he hasn't actually played much, which apparently doesn't matter to those who claim to know much about his football skills. Get the point ?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
You don't need to be an expert to see that Bebe is out of his depth.
Anyone could say that about Hernandez at the minute..But while Hernandez is proven, we need to wait and see on Bebe. He's still young. He looks like a forward to me. If he can grab himself a few goals, you never know. Having said that he's just come back, missed a lot of football and is obviously rusty

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He needs to develop on a good loan somewhere in the Prem this year. Going to Turkey of all places and getting a 7 month injury didn't help much.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
He's not exactly "young" I'd agree if he was 18-19 or something but he is 22, and technically, to be kind he doesn't look like a premier league footballer, let alone a United quality one. And to be harsh, he gave one of the worst United performances I've ever seen against Crawley town.
He's been out for an entire fecking season with a cruciate ligament injury for crying out loud. Give the lad a chance.

acnumber9

Except that he hasn't actually played much, which apparently doesn't matter to those who claim to know much about his football skills. Get the point ?
I have a different opinion to you. Get the point?

acnumber9

He needs to develop on a good loan somewhere in the Prem this year. Going to Turkey of all places and getting a 7 month injury didn't help much.
What Premier League team would take him?

Drifter

American
Hope that's the goal that gives him the confidence boost he needs.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Hope that's the goal that gives him the confidence boost he needs.
Sometimes, a goal or two is all it takes to get a player to believe he's capable of far more. I'm not expecting much from him this year, possibly a loan move to a decent side where he'll get some minutes to develop.

NM

Sometimes, a goal or two is all it takes to get a player to believe he's capable of far more. I'm not expecting much from him this year, possibly a loan move to a decent side where he'll get some minutes to develop.
He needs to go some place that will play him up top. He is wasted on the wing.

Drifter

American
Sir Alex Ferguson admitted Bebe could yet have a future at Manchester United after the Portuguese winger salvaged a draw with an injury-time equaliser against Ajax Cape Town.

The 22-year-old’s close range strike from Dimitar Berbatov’s pass, 22 minutes after replacing Mexican forward Javier Hernandez, denied the hosts a shock victory in Cape Town’s World Cup stadium.

Having failed to justify his £7.4m price tag since arriving from Guimaraes in August 2010, Bebe was loaned out to Turkish club Besiktas last season in a move that appeared to signal the end of his brief and unimpressive stint at Old Trafford.

A cruciate ligament injury suffered early in his spell in Turkey, followed by disciplinary problems at the Istanbul club, saw him return to United at the end of last season, however.

But despite his failure to catch the eye so far at United, Ferguson conceded that Bebe could yet figure in his plans next season.

Ferguson said: “We’ll see how the season progresses for him, but it gives me a headache in terms of number of strikers we have there. That’s not a bad thing, though.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ys-Bebe-may-yet-have-Old-Trafford-future.html

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Nobody's blaming him for taking the opportunity but there's little to feel sorry for him for. He's getting a higher wage and more opportunity to develop than players better than him probably have. If he doesn't enjoy the judgement I'll happily swap places with him.
I don't think he gives a shit what you or any of us think about him, but everybody piling on him has become 'cool' and fashionable' on here, and it's a load of shite to be honest, he's hardly played for us because on injury, being on loan, and more injury.

He had a poor game against Crawley town, so what? I've seen Rooney play worse.

I'm not saying he's going to be a world beater, all I'm saying is to give him a chance and get off the bandwagon of Bébé bashing, it doesn't make you look smart, funny or cool.

SATA

Have a feeling he's going to end up as a backup striker for us if no one wants him on loan, some sort of a powerful poacher. You don't really need football intelligence to play there as proven by Inzaghi and Gomez. Just don't put him anywhere in midfield and he should be okay

acnumber9

I don't think he gives a shit what you or any of us think about him, but everybody piling on him has become 'cool' and fashionable' on here, and it's a load of shite to be honest, he's hardly played for us because on injury, being on loan, and more injury.

He had a poor game against Crawley town, so what? I've seen Rooney play worse.

I'm not saying he's going to be a world beater, all I'm saying is to give him a chance and get off the bandwagon of Bébé bashing, it doesn't make you look smart, funny or cool.
It's giving an honest opinion on a player. I've never been one for caring what the 'cool' opinions are.

He's been dreadful in every game he has played, not just against Crawley. He's lucky to be in the position he is in.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It's giving an honest opinion on a player. I've never been one for caring what the 'cool' opinions are.

He's been dreadful in every game he has played, not just against Crawley. He's lucky to be in the position he is in.
Can you list every game he's played in ?

Acquire Me

Point taken that you dont like him acnumber9 :) but you dont have to be an asshole about it ;)