Bebe

Varun

Staff
I dont think he'l make it here either. The problem is that he hasnt progressed enough for a player of his age. Now, to progress, he needs games at this level. We cannot give him that, but the biggest issue is that no other Prem club would take him as a regular either. He just isnt good enough. I just see him spending time with the reserves or getting loan spells with lower league teams for a while before being moved on. Even more so with SAF thinking of him as a striker.

acnumber9

I never made such a claim. You're the one making outlandish comments about him being shit, so put your money where your mouth is and back it up.
Why do I need to list the games? What would that even prove? I watched them when they were being played. He was shit anytime I seen him. Today being the most recent example. Crawley, the one before that. Wolves at Old Trafford etc.

Cina

Why is he still here? They should be using the cost of bringing him on the pre season to pay one hundredth of a weeks wages for RVP.

tintedsepia

This guy's an out-and-out striker. For the reserves we played him on the wing and discovered that he can't cross. Well that's no surprise since he's always been a striker.

He'll do well somewhere and tbh he's always scored goals no matter what level he's played so think we should give him a bit of slack.

He's scored for reserves, CL, and Portugal U21s!

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Makes Andy Carroll look like an actual footballer.

On a serious note, he does score goals.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He won't make it here and will probably be in some obscure club within a few years, there's just not enough talent to work with at this level in him.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He didn't play competitive game for 8 months, no need for saying he was shit or something like that. He scored a goal, and that's pretty much it.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He scored in just a friendly but made us happy, anyway.

For that, he deserves a bit less jokes about his skills... but who knows, maybe that new little start will give him something more.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Bebe overall game is the worst I've ever seen from United player, it embarrassing to watch really.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
This is still by far one of the most hilarious performances I've seen in a United shirt.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I reckon he could eventually end up like a poor man's version of Drogba. Say what we want about him, but for someone without proper training and shit technique, he has the physique for football and he has goals in him. Give him some time to train some technique into him and he'll make a decent 4th choice striker for us eventually.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
:lol: that vid makes him look well shite.

But that goal he scored in the Champions League was quality.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I think the reason everyone hates Bebe is because deep down we are all thinking "it could have been me!"

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
He's a player I would love to make it in football just for the romance of the game in these business brand times.

mswiss

I think I've said it before but somehow, somehow, Bebe has goals in him.
I agree, he gets in some good positions, hes strong,and has decent pace. judging by his last match, his brain knows what he wants to do his feet are just letting him down. He has a pretty powerful build, he could turn into a good player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I think he is a player who will excel once hes older, he is almost having his football schooling 5 years to late, but by the time hes 26/27 i think he could be pretty decent.

He has all the physical attributes required, rapid, big strong and has quick feet.

Just has a touch of the Obertans about him at times, but i think that goal will give him massive confidence, must be nice to get a meaningful goal when you usually just get stick.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I think he is a player who will excel once hes older, he is almost having his football schooling 5 years to late, but by the time hes 26/27 i think he could be pretty decent.

He has all the physical attributes required, rapid, big strong and has quick feet.

Just has a touch of the Obertans about him at times, but i think that goal will give him massive confidence, must be nice to get a meaningful goal when you usually just get stick.
I hope to see more of him this year, whether on loan or with the reserves. He needs to get a year of football in before any further evaluations are made.

IL_DUCE

Bebe has played only a few games at the highest level, and mostly out of position. He may not be the a future superstar, but it is far too early to judge him at this time.

If anything, it seems that he has a nose for goal. It also seems as if SAF still has faith in his talent. I therefore see no reason for me to dismiss him and his potential.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Can you imagine the 5 a side selections in training? I wonder if they put Bebe on Scholesy's team to try and make things a bit more even ;)

RonaldoVII

There's no chance he'll be with us next season, I reckon he'll get another chance on loan. Fergie says we've already got a selection problem up front and he's looking to add to it with Van Persie.

dev1l

i dont know if he ll gonna make it or not but even though he 20 or 21, he needs time. in just a few years his life changed drammatically - from homeless to the portugese foorball to Man Utd. He ll needs much more time than the others to find his feet.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
This guy's an out-and-out striker. For the reserves we played him on the wing and discovered that he can't cross. Well that's no surprise since he's always been a striker.

He'll do well somewhere and tbh he's always scored goals no matter what level he's played so think we should give him a bit of slack.

He's scored for reserves, CL, and Portugal U21s!
So what you're saying is that he's Portugal's new Helder Postiga?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
There's no chance he'll be with us next season, I reckon he'll get another chance on loan. Fergie says we've already got a selection problem up front and he's looking to add to it with Van Persie.
You do realize that by saying that he was praising Bebe.