Ben Shapiro

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Sudden influx of social justice warriors in here virtue signalling their disgust at people finding Ben being bullied funny.

Get off my turf, you daytrippers.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Squishy is blatantly short with a funny voice too. And no sense of humour either judging by his reply to this.

cyberman

He should have received a few more beatings and it might have saved him spouting all this nonsense.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
It wasn't a joke. You posted it because you got too emotionally invested and shitposted and are now walking it back because people called you out on it.
:lol: even if you are somehow right if I took it back then that's the end of that.

Even by you're definition I wasn't serious but annoyed at the bernie brigade

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
:lol: even if you are somehow right if I took it back then that's the end of that.

Even by you're definition I wasn't serious but annoyed at the bernie brigade
Somehow? You know I'm right, foo. :smirk:

Even though you took it back, I'm afraid you're permanently marked by that statement. At least it's not a tagline.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
You've used a lot of words to basically say 'the centre also commit violence, so you can't say the far left also do it'. A lot of words for a lot of whataboutism.
Seems I should have used some more words, because you obviously didn't understand what I've said.

What you read:
You (...) basically say 'the centre also commit violence, so you can't say the far left also do it'.
What I wrote:
By which I don't want to curb any reasonable discussion about regressive tendencies in the real-existing left, btw. They sure as hell exist.
Looks like you kind of went on autopilot there.

--------
Which hysterics? The far left have a long, violent history of repressing people who clash with the way they want to mould society. And we've seen in this thread in the last two pages how people are happy to justify bullying or general cnuty behaviour as long as it happens to certain people.

And the only reason the 'western far left' has a lot of catching up to do is because the Western far left never gained any genuine kind of power, because we witnessed examples of what they're capable of in Asia/Eastern Europe.
From the standpoint of a general criticism of violence and bigotry - not the same as pacifism -, culprits from the left can be criticized as much as anyone else. But that approach also pulls the rug under anti-communism and anti-"extremism", as it hits the societal order they're designed to promote in the same way.

This thread is a bit of a mess, btw.

Last edited:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Seems I should have used some more words, because you obviously didn't understand what I've said.

What you read:

What I wrote:

Looks like you kind of went on autopilot there.

--------

From the standpoint of a general criticism of violence and bigotry - not the same as pacifism -, culprits from the left can be criticized as much as anyone else. But that approach also pulls the rug under anti-communism and anti-"extremism", as it hits the societal order they're designed to promote in the same way.

This thread is a bit of a mess, btw.
I didn't say that far left extremists invented those tactics or that they were the only ones who practised it, merely that they do so, and often hypocritically hide behind their ideology as an excuse to be nasty.

People are wary of extremism and communism for good reason. That doesn't mean the existing order doesn't have blood on its hands, but generally whenever a society makes a huge shift one side or the other, a huge amount of bloodshed goes with it. So it's pretty understandable that 'extremist' might be considered a bit of a dirty word, whether that's rightly or wrongly.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
No but if I am to take this as an open invitation to point out when I feel you're lacking the empathy that you found in this thread, then that sounds fun.

Florida Man

Depends on who invokes it. Context matters.
That doesn’t matter. It’s the fact that posters invoke it to begin with. Happens to a lot of posters. Look at Raoul. We’re still giving him shit about his comment of Trump pivoting to the left, and he said that in 2016/17.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
That doesn’t matter. It’s the fact that posters invoke it to begin with. Happens to a lot of posters. Look at Raoul. We’re still giving him shit about his comment of Trump pivoting to the left, and he said that in 2016/17.
Feel free. I wasn't quoting "permanently marked" in an attempt to question it, just how childish it sounded. Then again you're here with the pro bullying stance so I'm not sure I should be surprised... after all, it's not like you have actual solid arguments to defend that.

Florida Man

Feel free. I wasn't quoting "permanently marked" in an attempt to question it, just how childish it sounded. Then again you're here with the pro bullying stance so I'm not sure I should be surprised...
As if you don’t half come up with some childish shit on your own, especially when the comment in question is pretty damn childish.

Also, I’m not in the pro bullying crowd. I’m in the feck Shapiro and everything about him crowd. Get it right.

InfiniteBoredom

No but if I am to take this as an open invitation to point out when I feel you're lacking the empathy that you found in this thread, then that sounds fun.
There’s a recent gem in the 2020 thread, apparently he found enough empathy for little Benny but when it came to people in need of free healthcare, ‘this is America’.
We are still giving him shit for ‘racism is largely blunted in the States’, that must be like 2012 or so :lol:

Florida Man

Imagine taking Eboue’s comments so much to heart that you descend into a sociological critique of certain political spectrums just to make yourself look like some paragon of virtue.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
The far-centre has done at least an equal amount of damage as the far-left and this is undeniable. If you look at the history books every far of centre party has been equal or worse than the far-left. Go through the stats, reports and documents and it'll become clear to you that the far centre's chaos runs nine circles deep. Only the far-right and the far-out have been more of a menace II society.

Halftrack

Oh god, Centrist 1 and Centrist 2 patting themselves on the back and nodding sagely about the terribleness of the """"far"""" left.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
I didn't say that far left extremists invented those tactics or that they were the only ones who practised it, merely that they do so, and often hypocritically hide behind their ideology as an excuse to be nasty.

People are wary of extremism and communism for good reason. That doesn't mean the existing order doesn't have blood on its hands, but generally whenever a society makes a huge shift one side or the other, a huge amount of bloodshed goes with it. So it's pretty understandable that 'extremist' might be considered a bit of a dirty word, whether that's rightly or wrongly.
"Extremism" logically implies a genuinely non-"extreme" counterpart. Which has never existed from the angle of any serious criticism of organized violence and social cruelty. It is therefore a self-excuse of the self-styled "center" by design, and that has always been its primary function. Ideologically, it's the continuation of Cold War anti-communism, whose interest-driven selective morality is well documented.

A rational, critical dispute about power, violence, and basic social nastiness is impossible in such a highly ideological framework.

Tarrou

Ben's reply to a bot that tweets him every day to remind him he's short

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Just found this thread and I'm sure it's been said multiple times already but Ben is a dumb persons idea of a smart person.