Ben Shapiro

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
It’s funny how the opinion of one single eboue has become the face of the whole left being bullies.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
All the doctors are wrong too I guess. A deviated septums can be controlled then.
Doctors would actually tell you that it can be controlled in a number of ways. Simple google search will tell you that. Second, you assume Shapiro has a medical condition and are white knighting for him on the basis of that assumption. I’m making fun of the way he sounds because he sounds like a cnut. Him having that voice exasperates that cnuty sound. And I ain’t gonna feel remorse for it because it’s Ben Shapiro.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
When he was a kid.

It is weird to say "I hate Shapiro as an adult therefore I am happy he was bullied about his appearance as a kid".

Its a something to think that maybe the fact Shapiro himself was not shown compassion as a kid for his looks is part of why he is incapable of showing compassion to others.

I'd joyfully beat adult Shapiro into a bloody little pulp and leave his face permanently scarred for the rest of his life (in a legally sanctioned UFC match). But there is something very gross and icky about being happy a little kid gets bullied. As someone who has worked in elementary schools no one at age 7-8 is beyond hope and everyone at that age, even little snots deserve some degree of compassion (along with a tonne of discipline for some).
But surely you realize people are just saying that kinda stuff because of what he is now. Nobody would actually support the bullying of a kid, it's just something people say now because of what he is now.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
But surely you realize people are just saying that kinda stuff because of what he is now. Nobody would actually support the bullying of a kid, it's just something people say now because of what he is now.
Oh I understand that. I find it a paradox: "I don't like what Shapiro is now, so I am glad he was bullied as a kid despite the fact him being bullied as a kid helped make him what he is now". You see what I mean?

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Oh I understand that. I find it a paradox: "I don't like what Shapiro is now, so I am glad he was bullied as a kid despite the fact him being bullied as a kid helped make him what he is now". You see what I mean?
Sure I get it, although I'm not sure that connection between being bullied and becoming an idiot is that linear.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Sure I get it, although I'm not sure that connection between being bullied and becoming an idiot is that linear.
I don't think its that linear but I've see people bullied then turn into different types of bullies when older. Definitely a complex issue for sure and chains of abuse are absolutely a thing.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He's probably such a cnut in part because he was bullied. Saying bullying isnt an excuse is ignorant as feck and something adult Ben would probably say.

He can still suck my hairy balls.

Im kidding, they're shaven.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Perhaps if he wasn't bullied he would have turned out differently?

As usual though, people's true colours are revealed when it's someone they don't like getting abused.
It's standard far left practise.

Bullying and violence are OK as long as you're doing it to whoever they decide are the bad people. But if the bad people are doing it back to them then they're the first to cry about it.

They mostly try and do the bullying online or in large crowds, which are the spaces in which the far left magically gain courage to do shit all.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

Bullying and violence are OK as long as you're doing it to whoever they decide are the bad people. But if the bad people are doing it back to them then they're the first to cry about it.

They mostly try and do the bullying online or in large crowds, which are the spaces in which the far left magically gain courage to do shit all.
im going to call in an antifa strike on your house

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal

I've really began noticing how much bollocks you talk all over this forum.

WensleyMU

I've really began noticing how much bollocks you talk all over this forum.
Is he wrong though? He referred to the far left, which indicates the extremes of the left. Not that all left wingers are like that.

Fridge chutney

Fantastic point, Eboue trolling Ben Shapiro on a football forum is definitely akin to what you've described here.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Is he wrong to make a sweeping generalisation? What do you reckon?
A sweeping generalisation about what? The FAR fecking left?

How many sweeping generalisations are made about the far right? Nobody gives a shit (rightly so) because they're nasty crazies.

The far left (both historically and now) are absolutely fine with using violence/intimidation/bullying as long as it's against people they've denounced. Had I said 'the left wing' or 'lefties in general' you might have a point, but people on the far left do consistently use these tactics.

I'm really sorry for generalising about extremists though. My bad.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
A sweeping generalisation about what? The FAR fecking left?

How many sweeping generalisations are made about the far right? Nobody gives a shit (rightly so) because they're nasty crazies.

The far left (both historically and now) are absolutely fine with using violence/intimidation/bullying as long as it's against people they've denounced. Had I said 'the left wing' or 'lefties in general' you might have a point, but people on the far left do consistently use these tactics.

I'm really sorry for generalising about extremists though. My bad.
The (not so) implicit idea again that political "violence/intimidation/bullying" in society originates from "extremism". The Western far left has an awful lot of catching up to do if it wants to replicate the amount of "violence/intimidation/bullying" your apparently favoured "reasonable center" and its institutions have committed or assisted over the past 30 years. Your stance relies on being oblivious to this, mistaking the spheres of civil life and pluralistic public for the whole of society, as liberal idealists do.

By which I don't want to curb any reasonable discussion about regressive tendencies in the real-existing left, btw. They sure as hell exist. I'm just suggesting you tone down the hysterics a bit, because you've got no real ground to stand on.

Eriku

The (not so) implicit idea again that political "violence/intimidation/bullying" in society originates from "extremism". The Western far left has an awful lot of catching up to do if it wants to replicate the amount of "violence/intimidation/bullying" your apparently favoured "reasonable center" and its institutions have committed or assisted over the past 30 years. Your stance relies on being oblivious to this, mistaking the spheres of civil life and pluralistic public for the whole of society, as liberal idealists do.

By which I don't want to curb any reasonable discussion about regressive tendencies in the real-existing left, btw. They sure as hell exist. I'm just suggesting you tone down the hysterics a bit, because you've got no real ground to stand on.
Wrong forum for nuance, mate.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham

You've used a lot of words to basically say 'the centre also commit violence, so you can't say the far left also do it'. A lot of words for a lot of whataboutism.

Which hysterics? The far left have a long, violent history of repressing people who clash with the way they want to mould society. And we've seen in this thread in the last two pages how people are happy to justify bullying or general cnuty behaviour as long as it happens to certain people.

And the only reason the 'western far left' has a lot of catching up to do is because the Western far left never gained any genuine kind of power, because we witnessed examples of what they're capable of in Asia/Eastern Europe.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
You've used a lot of words to basically say 'the centre also commit violence, so you can't say the far left also do it'. A lot of words for a lot of whataboutism.

Which hysterics? The far left have a long, violent history of repressing people who clash with the way they want to mould society. And we've seen in this thread in the last two pages how people are happy to justify bullying or general cnuty behaviour as long as it happens to certain people.

And the only reason the 'western far left' has a lot of catching up to do is because the Western far left never gained any genuine kind of power, because we witnessed examples of what they're capable of in Asia/Eastern Europe.
You're gonna get slaughtered anywhere online if you say this but the far/extreme left has just become ridiculous. Trying to reason or argue is thrown out of the window. You're insulted for saying we shouldnt actively celebrate a kids bullied past no matter who they are.

Of course I'd rather deal with complete illogical arguments of far left than actual hate and killing of far right, which obviously is the more "dangerous" side. They give liberalism a pretty bad name which is the most annoying part.

I dont mind people disagreeing with others on issues but calling for violence, supporting bullying etc as a self proclaimed liberal is so dumb. Just saying "but the right has done FAR worse" doesnt justify it

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
You're gonna get slaughtered anywhere online if you say this but the far/extreme left has just become ridiculous. Trying to reason or argue is thrown out of the window. You're insulted for saying we shouldnt actively celebrate a kids bullied past no matter who they are.

Of course I'd rather deal with complete illogical arguments of far left than actual hate and killing of far right, which obviously is the more "dangerous" side. They give liberalism a pretty bad name which is the most annoying part.

I dont mind people disagreeing with others on issues but calling for violence, supporting bullying etc as a self proclaimed liberal is so dumb. Just saying "but the right has done FAR worse" doesnt justify it

The bullying thing is pretty disgraceful. No matter who Ben Shapiro is now, gleefully cheering that a child may have been bullied is scumbaggery of the highest order. Not to mention how bullying somebody for their height or the way they talk is disgusting since people who are nothing like Shapiro personality wise might share those traits with him, and if they see you mocking him for that it could easily make them feel like shit at the same time. Just target his views rather than acting like the school bullies they seemingly love so much.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
The bullying thing is pretty disgraceful. No matter who Ben Shapiro is now, gleefully cheering that a child may have been bullied is scumbaggery of the highest order. Not to mention how bullying somebody for their height or the way they talk is disgusting since people who are nothing like Shapiro personality wise might share those traits with him, and if they see you mocking him for that it could easily make them feel like shit at the same time. Just target his views rather than acting like the school bullies they seemingly love so much.
Right. One of the most "liberal" posters on here said I'm just mad because I probably have the same height and voice. So theres that.... of course was "just for the lolz man dont take it to heart haha"...

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Right. One of the most "liberal" posters on here said I'm just mad because I probably have the same height and voice. So theres that.... of course was "just for the lolz man dont take it to heart haha"...
Yeah it's just typical cnuty bully boy behaviour and it wouldn't be out of the place in the schoolyard.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
It's clear what you said and it's funny that you and your right wing pal are crying about bullying less than 24 hours later.
It's really clear that he said somebody would be a cnut if they acted in a cnutish way to somebody. You really got him.

And even ignoring that, I'd rather you straight up called someone a cnut instead of going 'haha he's short and has a weird voice hahaha isn't that funny? glad a kid got bullied, what a loser'.