Ben Shapiro

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
She looks like a sex doll

GenZRed

Tough to rate that as anything approaching a 7.9. Or 7. Or 6.

She looks like the result of a carnival mirror reflection. Or one of those face distorting apps.
I'd rather judge people based on who they actually are rather on how they happen to look.

Or on their partner. I know of one couple and I'm not found of the wife in that relationship (on her personality, btw) yet her husband is a great guy.

For the record, I'm not a Ben Shapiro fan.

InfiniteBoredom

Always nice to see liberals on the Caf engage in misogynistic jokes about a woman who they don’t know.

The stealing panties thing sounds very much like a sexual repression trope you find in literary works like Portnoy’s Complaint.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I'd rather judge people based on who they actually are rather on how they happen to look.

Or on their partner. I know of one couple and I'm not found of the wife in that relationship (on her personality, btw) yet her husband is a great guy.

For the record, I'm not a Ben Shapiro fan.
My rating of her is definitely taking into account her world view & what personality I gleaned from the her clip (& others on YT) earlier in the thread. She’s not my particular jam in relation to her looks, her personality seals it for me.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Always nice to see liberals on the Caf engage in misogynistic jokes about a woman who they don’t know.

The stealing panties thing sounds very much like a sexual repression trope you find in literary works like Portnoy’s Complaint.
Quite. Every time a woman is the topic in the CE, even just tangentially, someone feels the need to make a comment about how feckable she is or isn't. It's extremely juvenile. Feels a bit outside of the current zeitgeist, to put it like that.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Sure, but there are plenty of willingly shared boobs out there.
I'm not saying I approve, it's just not strange, it's rather typical human behaviour. Only thing better than looking at boobs is looking at boobs you're not supposed to look at. We want what we can't have. Whole Bible is based on that principle.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Perhaps I do in this instance. Just calling it as I see it though. Just don’t find her attractive on any level.
I feel like you missed a great opportunity to respond with, facts don't care about your feelings.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I'm not saying I approve, it's just not strange, it's rather typical human behaviour. Only thing better than looking at boobs is looking at boobs you're not supposed to look at. We want what we can't have. Whole Bible is based on that principle.
Would you climb into a tree to get a good view of your neighbour's boobs?

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Apparently an interesting rabbit hole to go down in Reddit about if the nudes are real or not.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Boobs you're not supposed to look at. Morally, there not a lot of difference between that and looking at leaked private nudes.
But Im not saying I look up leaked boobs just that I understand while some people do. Which I said in response to someone calling it strange.

I was being pedantic, not a pervert.