Ben Shapiro

Drifter

American
A Ben Shapiro movie apparently.

OFFICIAL TRAILER RELEASE: Run Hide Fight

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

:lol:
“Thanks Mom, Dad and auntie Clare for your birthday posts and thanks to everyone else for messaging me all those lovely words directly, I’ll try to get back to you all as soon as I can”

OleBoiii

A Ben Shapiro movie apparently.

OFFICIAL TRAILER RELEASE: Run Hide Fight

This is cringeworthy on so many levels :lol:

It makes complete sense based on Ben Shapiro's earlier statements, though. He thinks that media in any form is doomed to be severely biased, so if he's going to make a movie then he's not going to hold back on his own biases. I nearly puked when I realised that the honorable hunter's daughter is gonna play "The Good Guy With A Gun" in fecking school shooting scenario.

Mike Smalling

Also, the message seems to be that you need to take up the fight if you find yourself in an active shooter scenario. Isn't that a quite dangerous thing to signal to young people?

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
"She sacrificed herself for a kid. Those are heroic moments that happen in almost every school shooting that the media barely reports on. Have to focus on the guns and evil rather than the selfless acts of heroism. "

One of the youtube comments from the film trailer. I'm not fully sure why but it tickles me that this person is lamenting the media focus on the "evil" aspects of school shootings

OleBoiii

"She sacrificed herself for a kid. Those are heroic moments that happen in almost every school shooting that the media barely reports on. Have to focus on the guns and evil rather than the selfless acts of heroism. "

One of the youtube comments from the film trailer. I'm not fully sure why but it tickles me that this person is lamenting the media focus on the "evil" aspects of school shootings
Goddamn liberals with their anti-tragedy agenda!

Carolina Red

Staff
I’m not gonna watch that film, but...

“Run, hide, fight” actually are verbatim the instructions given to faculty and students when we go through our active shooter training and drills every school year.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Oh Ben :lol: I kinda want to read it, in the same way I kinda want to see how long I can hold my fingers over candles before they start to burn.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Does it have an audio version narrated by Ben himself? I imagine that's how Dante envisioned the 7th circle of hell.
Blow up a balloon and then slowly let all the air out and you can simulate it.

Mike Smalling

I'm a couple of episodes into this, and so far the book does not disappoint. It's basically just seems to be a novelization of every right-wing, racist talking point.

My favorite bit so far is when a good, decent police officer ends up shooting an 8 year old black kid with 'dead eyes', who appears to have a gun and threatens to 'pop a cap' in him. It turns out that it was a toy gun, but of course it was all a set up by an evil black reverend (basically Al Sharpton), to force an anti-police, anti-gun and anti-white media narrative. And no, none of that is a joke.

freeurmind

weak willed
I'm a couple of episodes into this, and so far the book does not disappoint. It's basically just seems to be a novelization of every right-wing, racist talking point.

My favorite bit so far is when a good, decent police officer ends up shooting an 8 year old black kid with 'dead eyes', who appears to have a gun and threatens to 'pop a cap' in him. It turns out that it was a toy gun, but of course it was all a set up by an evil black reverend (basically Al Sharpton), to force an anti-police, anti-gun and anti-white media narrative. And no, none of that is a joke.
So many bear men in that book.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
"with the permission of my wife" jesus this guy is married? this should give hope to all the losers out there