Ben Shapiro

Yeah it was actually interesting, especially since they're both uncharacteristically behaving like grown ups in the video.

Well yeah, apart from some unearned tributes to each other they actually discuss interesting topics.

He better now than 20-30 years ago when the likes of Jim Everett wanted to beat him up for trolling him.
TV was never his medium in my eyes.

Mid 90s to early 00s radio Jim Rome was stellar before he had to start amending his tales due to sponsorship. His callers also contributed massively. First clone email was brilliant.

Once he got big, he had to start playing too nice, too scripted.

Rome is garbage. The only thing I ever found remotely good/funny were some of his takes like "softball guy."

Does he still take random shots at soccer for no reason other than to be an ass?

Rome is garbage. The only thing I ever found remotely good/funny were some of his takes like "softball guy."

Does he still take random shots at soccer for no reason other than to be an ass?
‘How soccer of you’ is still a line I use to this day.

It’s quality.

But he is boilerplate crap these days. Decline started in the early 00s.

I watched about 15 minutes of it then had to stop. Hadn't even got to any controversial topics, it was still on the warm up soft stuff, I just can't stand the way he communicates. It's like he doesn't really attempt to answer or even understand the question, he just hears a topic and then just recites whatever facts or talking points he has about that topic.

I watched about 15 minutes of it then had to stop. Hadn't even got to any controversial topics, it was still on the warm up soft stuff, I just can't stand the way he communicates. It's like he doesn't really attempt to answer or even understand the question, he just hears a topic and then just recites whatever facts or talking points he has about that topic.

This was one of his better interviews imo. Good topics and no arguing.

Last edited:
I assume all the credit most go to Russell for that! I like ol' Russ so I thought I'd give it a go.

Absolutely. Brand has turned into a pretty good interviewer since his Trews days. He has a unique ability to speak to others in a way that disarms them, which usually results in decent discussions.

Absolutely. Brand has turned into a pretty good interviewer since his Trews days. He has a unique ability to speak to others in a way that disarms them, which usually results in decent discussions.

Yeah he's a great conversationalist. I realised in this he seemed a bit different though, I'm not sure if he was bored by Shapiro or just hiding his frustration with him, but he seemed fairly disinterested, even his small talk about being a father was fairly forced and lacking his usual humour and verbosity. I may give it another go at some point if it gets better later in the interview.

I honestly can’t wrap my head around why anybody would make any effort to listen to this thundering great turd of a “human being”.

Last edited:
Can't get over his voice.
images

Bill: "You and I are very different people Ben, me a critical thinking, enlightened liberal and you a moral Christian Conservative. But I think we can both agree that it's all the fault of wokey Marxist devil worshipers bent on destroying this great country"
Ben: "Yes."
Audience: Rapturous Applause
Bill: delivers some poorly told, trite and probably racist joke without any wit, timing or a punchline.
Audience: Hysterical Laughter
Weed: Douses herself in weedkiller.

Theme song.

Bill: "You and I are very different people Ben, me a critical thinking, enlightened liberal and you a moral Christian Conservative. But I think we can both agree that it's all the fault of wokey Marxist devil worshipers bent on destroying this great country"
Bill: delivers some poorly told, trite and probably racist joke without any wit, timing or a punchline.

Theme song.
:lol: Brilliant

Theme song.

How nice of the Americans to broadcast their prime TV at time more suitable to us Europeans!

Only thing missing is when Bill hits the table with his prompt cards and looks at the camera for a second, in silence, offering us the face of someone who has just revealed the meaning of life.

He's the definition of the term piss weasel. If it weren't for Elon Musk and Boris Johnson, he'd be the first person I'd fire into the sun if I could.

He's the definition of the term piss weasel. If it weren't for Elon Musk and Boris Johnson, he'd be the first person I'd fire into the sun if I could.

But you love Elon? What happened?

30 pages on this idiot? You can do better Caf :lol:

PS; This has probably been mentioned before but if you want proof that he’s a moron, just watch his ridiculous interview with ‘lefty liberal’ Andrew Neil……..