Benjamin Mendy

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Mendy is this years Alonso. Playing LWB, but literally never back - practically a left winger.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Out with an injury to his fifth metatarsal.
Speculation that it could be 2/3 months out injured. He's had rotten luck with injuries, he's only played 11 times in the PL since he joined City.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Took me 2 months basically to get back when I got a hairline fracture to my 5th metatarsal when I was 12/13 so I'd imagine something like that. Foot in a boot for 6 weeks. That's what Rooney had problems with for ages.

VanGaalyTime

Out with an injury to his fifth metatarsal.
Confusion could be to do with the fact that's it's not an injury but related to something else. Maybe the injury is cover. Speculation obviously.

Mick321

Dont know how to rate this guy, he does some wonderful stuff going forward but is a total liability defensively so what does that make him? Decent? Very good? :D

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Dont know how to rate this guy, he does some wonderful stuff going forward but is a total liability defensively so what does that make him? Decent? Very good? :D
Very good in Guardiola's system, I think systems that can cover for anything he lacks defensively suits him to the ground. He's tremendous going forward, has to be said.

Neo_Mufc

Doesn't matter. The Sheikh's out there right now looking for a 70million replacement. :rolleyes:

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Well that’s my fantasy football team fecked.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I just read he's lost his driving licence, thought that is the reason for bump.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
One off game from him to be fair. He's been very dependable at left back.

Mendy has been little more than a liability for City defensively. Often caught out on the counter. Plus he can't tuck into midfield and support Fernandinho. In some games he will make up for it with 2 assists and a couple of chances created but top teams would have a field day with the space he leaves.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He'll mend himself, don't worry.

Oh wait He actually plays for City. Never heard of him.